Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Matt has already begun his campaign for her eviction next week. The most strategic move Britney could make is to keep her word with Brendon. Brendon would be loyal to her in return... then she would have Ragan, Lane and Brendon on her side. On top of that the only person she can win the $500,000 against is Brendon so she needs him for F2.

Imo, if she gets rid of Brendon now, then she seals her fate during DE (unless she wins PoV, ironic...)

This is a weird week for me when it comes to Britney. I want her out of the house more than anyone else so, some of me wants her to make a stupid decision this week to ensure her eviction during DE. :lol:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I'm so happy Brit not only stayed in the house but that she won HOH. She's the only one in there who says anything funny and it always gets really boring about this time in the game. I hope she, Lane and Ragan are final 3.

I hope she puts up Enzo and Brendon (I could care less which one leaves). I think with only 7 people they would all play for POV?????

Britney's ONLY hope of not leaving during double eviction is if she keeps Brendon OR Ragan wins HoH next week. She has no other hope at all because the only two people in the house that wouldn't put her up next week are Ragan and Brendon. Everyone else will put her up and she would be the target.

The irony is she'll try to get Brendon evicted this week because she plays more with her feelings and who she dislikes than actual logic.

If Brendon is evicted this week because of her, every single member of the Brigade should they win HoH will have her as a nominee. As I said, that only leaves Ragan who wouldn't nominate her.

That's why she MUST keep Brendon because if HE wins HoH Ragan and Matt are targets again and she's safe another week. On top of THAT if Brendon is still in the house he's a target over her.

Use your brain Britney. Everyone here knows it's true even if they do hate Brendon and you should realize it yourself. Make a SMART play Britney, not a dumb play.

Not only does she become target number one next HoH if she gets rid of Brendon but she also loses two votes in the jury house. Really, putting up Brendon would be the dumbest move of the season and the worst possible outcome for her.

Britney's ONLY hope of not leaving during double eviction is if she keeps Brendon OR Ragan wins HoH next week. She has no other hope at all because the only two people in the house that wouldn't put her up next week are Ragan and Brendon. Everyone else will put her up and she would be the target.

The irony is she'll try to get Brendon evicted this week because she plays more with her feelings and who she dislikes than actual logic.

If Brendon is evicted this week because of her, every single member of the Brigade should they win HoH will have her as a nominee. As I said, that only leaves Ragan who wouldn't nominate her.

That's why she MUST keep Brendon because if HE wins HoH Ragan and Matt are targets again and she's safe another week. On top of THAT if Brendon is still in the house he's a target over her.

Use your brain Britney. Everyone here knows it's true even if they do hate Brendon and you should realize it yourself. Make a SMART play Britney, not a dumb play.

Not only does she become target number one next HoH if she gets rid of Brendon but she also loses two votes in the jury house. Really, putting up Brendon would be the dumbest move of the season and the worst possible outcome for her.

So, so true. She needs to think beyond this week and realize that taking Brendon out of the game makes her the outsider. Everyone else in that house has someone who's back they have more than they have Britney's back.

I still think Brit made a bad move when she turned on Rachel after her last HOH. I think that Rachel really intended on keeping Brit as an ally. Granted, she had Brendon as her #1 ally, but Brit would've been #2. Rachel still would've been voted out, and then Brendon would've naturally formed an alliance with Brit.

The alliance she was with Ragan and Matt now is good - however Ragan will protect Matt over Britney in the end; and Matt was already talking about getting Brit out next week - so he doesn't have her back at all. Lane is still with the boys and I don't think he'd choose Brit over Hayden and Enzo (although she probably would be a better ally than those 2, considering she can actually win something.)

On another note, I'm not a Brit fan - but I don't hate her. I must say she did look very beautiful last night. :cartoon_tinkerbell: She is a gorgeous young lady - even if she is catty and slightly evil. :animated_shocking:

Cheers to Brit! :food-smiley-005:

Love or hate her, you have to admit she is the Champion of Competitions this year. I think she's close to tying Janelle and Dan's POV records if she wins one more time.

I do have a feeling she's gone next week, she has a false sense of security because of Lane and if she doesn't win POV, she's out! I agree that maybe it's not smart to let Brendon go, she has to play HER game and not the guys. She knows her chances of winning are slim next to a guy, UNLESS it's Brendon. Almost wish she didn't win HOH this week, but won POV. I think I would put up Hayden/Enzo and tell the house it's on them to win POV and BD Brendon, that she won't do the dirty work no one else had the guts to do! I think she will get Brendon and Rachel's vote that way, can't see Kathy voting for her.

Maybe listening to GaGa will give her some "Girl Power", gotta be better than listening to a Spice Girls CD! :cartoon_tinkerbell:

So, I'd like to add Britney Hayne's name to the list "Stupid Little Bitches" and make her the #1 entry for life. Yay, stupid little whore. Enjoy your days as HOH because you'll have to be casting your vote from the jury house for the winner of BB and it won't be for you little he/she friend Ragan!

Don't see her getting votes from either Brendon or Rachel. And for anyone to conclude that she will be in the final two is just extreme wishful thinking on their part. This little piece of trash will be gone within next two weeks.

So, so true. She needs to think beyond this week and realize that taking Brendon out of the game makes her the outsider. Everyone else in that house has someone who's back they have more than they have Britney's back.

I still think Brit made a bad move when she turned on Rachel after her last HOH. I think that Rachel really intended on keeping Brit as an ally. Granted, she had Brendon as her #1 ally, but Brit would've been #2. Rachel still would've been voted out, and then Brendon would've naturally formed an alliance with Brit.

The alliance she was with Ragan and Matt now is good - however Ragan will protect Matt over Britney in the end; and Matt was already talking about getting Brit out next week - so he doesn't have her back at all. Lane is still with the boys and I don't think he'd choose Brit over Hayden and Enzo (although she probably would be a better ally than those 2, considering she can actually win something.)

On another note, I'm not a Brit fan - but I don't hate her. I must say she did look very beautiful last night. :cartoon_tinkerbell: She is a gorgeous young lady - even if she is catty and slightly evil. :animated_shocking:

Beautiful comes from the inside and from her actions and converstations, she if far from Beautiful. Quite ugly and sleezy if you really look!

Came in from out of town to find Britt won and looked beautiful while doing it!!!

:party_smilie:

I know if she/Ragan don't win her days are numbered these next few weeks, but I don't care. If Brenda doesn't go, Enzo or Hayden will so it's win/win for me. :animated_bouncy:

well my opinion is that she is beautiful inside. Sadly it is covered by immaturity. I see past her remarks and notice some finer qualities

but opinions will always be just that :-p

Yes Elysium

the curled hair, that pretty dress with the belt...absolutely amazing

-Kyo

I hated the dress. Much too youthful for her. The hem couldnt decide what it wanted to be. Little tie belt was suited to an afternoon coverup by the pool. The earrings were tacky. Her hair looked great. Britney is a pretty girl. Kathy looked good. Britney needs to not trust Matt and in turn, Ragan, unless she and Ragan come to some sort of agreement. Matt will get her out of there in a heartbeat if he can because he knows that she could beat him. I fear that Ragan will take Matt's side over Britney's. hope not. I am not a Britney fan and I wish she would shut up with the bashing - it is so needless but I sure do hate to see her get dumped after getting this far despite all odds. I would REALLY hate to see her go before Enzo. That would be so unfair. Britney needs to be F2.

I think Britney is a very pretty girl - When she smiles her pageant smile and her dimples show she reminds me of Dolly Parton! LOL

When she starts talking about people though she kind of goes into the "Mean Girls" thing and I don't think she even realizes how vengeful she is. She wouldn't feel sorry for Brendon if he walked in the BY and his legs broke off and his back snapped and his ribcage ripped open and his guts all fell out (paraphrased) - That is a pretty ruthless mean statement.

At least we can be assured that if she ever is in another pageant she won't get miss congeniality!

Don't have a fave this season but I found myself rooting for Britt to win HOH. I hope she'll not put up Brendon, for some reason I want him in the house now!

I don't think she'll put up Matt because Ragan loves him so much and she won't upset her BFF.

I deff think she'll be put up for the double eviction.....

Gonna be interesting next Thursday!

jmho!

I hated the dress. Much too youthful for her. The hem couldnt decide what it wanted to be. Little tie belt was suited to an afternoon coverup by the pool. The earrings were tacky. Her hair looked great. Britney is a pretty girl. Kathy looked good. Britney needs to not trust Matt and in turn, Ragan, unless she and Ragan come to some sort of agreement. Matt will get her out of there in a heartbeat if he can because he knows that she could beat him. I fear that Ragan will take Matt's side over Britney's. hope not. I am not a Britney fan and I wish she would shut up with the bashing - it is so needless but I sure do hate to see her get dumped after getting this far despite all odds. I would REALLY hate to see her go before Enzo. That would be so unfair. Britney needs to be F2.

too youthful? She's 22. She's young...perky..pretty :-p

IMO of course

-Kyo

too youthful? She's 22. She's young...perky..pretty :-p

IMO of course

-Kyo

Well, she will be 23 this week. Time for the old hag to pack up that perky and get into some oversized sweats and tee shirt. :rolleyes4:

She is cute and has a good figure. I think she dresses nice. Not overtly sexy, casual and comfortable.

I think Britney is holding her own. She is not at all acting like she is a big power with the HOH. I laugh when I remember Brendon and Rachael with their HOH and how they got so miffed when people were not knocking on their door and kissing their buts.

I hope you start cementing an alliance and do the best to keep yourself in the house.

So, I'd like to add Britney Hayne's name to the list "Stupid Little Bitches" and make her the #1 entry for life. Yay, stupid little whore.

:unsure: ... that was a bit much, no? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I just thought that was a little harsh, especially considering Brit hasn't shown any kind of "whorish" attributes, on the contrary actually. You might call her mean or a bitch & I'd understand (even though I love her, I'd get it), but whore? :dontgetit:

Oh and Brit, please be smart and keep your word to Brendon. Your biggest threats right now are Hayden & Enzo, or maybe even Matt. If you get out one of Hayden & Enzo, it's likely that Brendon would stay loyal to you since a ) you kept your word, and b ) he would only have one person left to cling to at that point. Don't play with your emotions, and don't think that Lane will always have your back with the boys. Even if he did try, he doesn't control them. I have my fingers crossed for you!

:queen::pooh:

:unsure: ... that was a bit much, no? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I just thought that was a little harsh, especially considering Brit hasn't shown any kind of "whorish" attributes, on the contrary actually. You might call her mean or a bitch & I'd understand (even though I love her, I'd get it), but whore? :dontgetit:

Oh and Brit, please be smart and keep your word to Brendon. Your biggest threats right now are Hayden & Enzo, or maybe even Matt. If you get out one of Hayden & Enzo, it's likely that Brendon would stay loyal to you since a ) you kept your word, and b ) he would only have one person left to cling to at that point. Don't play with your emotions, and don't think that Lane will always have your back with the boys. Even if he did try, he doesn't control them. I have my fingers crossed for you!

:queen::pooh:

I agree. If Britney keeps Brenden, at least at this point she would have three votes! Nobody is doing anything exciting this year, it's getting old. Someone needs to start making some bold moves here and she can.

Matt has already begun his campaign for her eviction next week. The most strategic move Britney could make is to keep her word with Brendon. Brendon would be loyal to her in return... then she would have Ragan, Lane and Brendon on her side. On top of that the only person she can win the $500,000 against is Brendon so she needs him for F2.

Imo, if she gets rid of Brendon now, then she seals her fate during DE (unless she wins PoV, ironic...)

This is a weird week for me when it comes to Britney. I want her out of the house more than anyone else so, some of me wants her to make a stupid decision this week to ensure her eviction during DE. :lol:

You don't think Brendon would/could win in the final 2? If I was on the jury I would vote for him. He is a giant doucher but if he makes it all the way to the end after being a target since the very beginning of the game he deserves the money.

well my opinion is that she is beautiful inside. Sadly it is covered by immaturity. I see past her remarks and notice some finer qualities

but opinions will always be just that :-p

Yes Elysium

the curled hair, that pretty dress with the belt...absolutely amazing

-Kyo

I thought she looked great last night too - the curly hair really softened her look, IMO. Love her or hate her (I'm on the fence - love some things about her, others not so much), she is gorgeous, and she can win comps. That I can respect (the comps, not the beauty necessarily LOL).

I'd much rather see Brit stay in the game than see all four of those boys (the Brigade) make the final four. I would LOVE for her to team up with Brendon, because Matt is already trying to screw her over so she NEEDS someone in her corner, because Ragan, while he loves Britney, is even more enamoured of Matt! :animated_rotfl:

I am not sure but I thought Matt was just feeling out the loser brigade to see what they had to say about Britney. It is really hard to tell who really wants who at the F2. In the house they think Enzo and Hayden are the most liked but who knows how the jury will vote.

Go Britney! Just my gut feeling but I think she should stick with Matt. Enzo and Braden are talking together about getting Britney and Matt out.

Go Britney! Just my gut feeling but I think she should stick with Matt. Enzo and Braden are talking together about getting Britney and Matt out.

I think Enzo would like to be in the F2 with Brendon because he thinks he can win over him.....

All I can say is I don't want Matt OR Ragan in the F2!!!!!

After all these weeks I may have to root for Britt! :giggle:

jmho!

Archived