Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Did Brittany and Brendon talk any game while they were chained together? Whenever I saw them they weren't. Hopefully they have mended their fences enough to take each other to the F2. They both deserve to be there more than anyone else, except for Matt....but Matt's probably going home Thursday.

They recalled past events, maybe share a little dirt, but that as about it. I think after Ragan and Matt are gone, if those two survive DE they will team up.

Brendon has this weird mentality of "you can rag on me, but don't rag on my woman." He's unusually forgiving. Britney never really outwardly went against Rachel in Brendon's presence, their only fight was a wet firecracker that happened when he was isolated for 24 hours. Brendon and Britney had that fight, but Brendon didn't take as much offense to it because her insults were directed at him and his whole plan was to get people mad at him.

Britney would be dead in the water if not for Ragan riling up Brendon and Enzo.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy she's put Matt up too! She's moved up several pegs on my like meter. :lol:

If she helps get rid of Ragan she'll go even higher!

jmho!

So what is Brit's Pandora's Box?

((sorry I have been hyper busy and not watching feeds much))

-Kyo

She got a personal workout with Jessie the meathead while the rest of the house had a party - I think it was a luau if I remember right.

This is getting silly. Watch the feeds or read them if you don't have them. Even AFTER she put up Matt, the three boys Lane/Enzo/Hayden were saying AGAIN how they want Britney final four and are going to nominate Brendon and Ragan next week, trying to get them out FIRST.

This was her best move BY FAR. If she did not put up Matt her only chance was Matt or Ragan winning HoH on Thursday, otherwise she would have been gone.

So to reiterate ONE MORE TIME, Lane Hayden and Enzo do NOT want her out next. They agreed ONCE AGAIN TODAY after Matt was nominated that they want Britney in final four. This is on record once again on the feeds and the live feed updates here on Mortys.

Seriously, why all the hostility?

She got a personal workout with Jessie the meathead while the rest of the house had a party - I think it was a luau if I remember right.

OMG! Britt got totally ripped off! Thats got to be the worst one yet!

AG should go ahead and marry "Pin-head" since it is obvious that she's in love with him!

jmho!

I thought Britney would be somebody I would like to see win until she pretty much said she would never honor any promises she made just to stay in the house

I like the competitors who play the game but when they deal they keep their word. Those secret "deals" made players wonder who voted for who a lot more after votes were in. Votes now are too easy with pretty much everybody voting in a block. Game play is a lot less fun as a result. Too predictable

I thought Britney would be somebody I would like to see win until she pretty much said she would never honor any promises she made just to stay in the house

I like the competitors who play the game but when they deal they keep their word. Those secret "deals" made players wonder who voted for who a lot more after votes were in. Votes now are too easy with pretty much everybody voting in a block. Game play is a lot less fun as a result. Too predictable

I like when they play the game too...which involves lying and cheating and backstabbing

If everyone all kept their promises it would be much more 'predictable' and boring IMO

-Kyo

I can't imagine alot of you aren't awful happy that she put Matt up

what say you? :-p

-Kyo

At first, I was upset thinking that she was doomed and because I can't stand that self-entitled bozo, Enzo. However, if its between Matt and Enzo, I'm thinking choosing Matt to go home was a far better choice. They are both untrustworthy, they've both vocally stated they wanted Brit gone. The difference is that Matt is a better competitor than Enzo.

She's beaten Enzo in quite a few competitions before, and he was trying, so she has the confidence against him. Matt threw all of the quiz comps, because he felt safe with whomever was remaining for HOH.

Also, Hayden and Lane do not want to go to final two with Enzo or Matt, so they would choose Britt over Enzo if they all make it to final four.

Since she was chained to Brendon, they bonded a little and he wants to take her to final two. So no matter what, no one is putting her on the block at double eviction Thursday. Hayden won't put her up, Lane won't put her up, Ragan won't put her up and Brendon won't put her up. The only person she has to worry about is Enzo and let's all just pray he doesn't luck up and win HOH. But, unless he's still holding a grudge against Britt for putting him on the block, he will probably put up Ragan and Brendon if he win's HOH. If Matt stays, he puts Brendon and Britt on the block, if he won HOH in the double eviction Thursday.

So yeah, now I feel it was a good move on Britt's part, if the situation remains the same.

I want Britney and Brendon for final 2. They pull through under pressure and compete and dont to my knowledge dick around by throwing comps or whatever. I would like to see the girl win. She deserves it for putting up with all the chit she has had to endure and I am NOT a huge Britney fan personally but yeah. Go Britney. Fair is fair.

her hoh this week was really ran by brigade :animated_bouncy:

Its so annoying when women who are as good or better than the men end up putting their game into a man's hands and trusts them to have their backs.

I so agree

Britney, Britney, Britney! you didn't see the alliance evidence, cause you were blinded by Lane's so called "I got your back" lie!- it's disappointing. :skellington:

I bet Lane's Mom is proud. :lookaround:

Its so annoying when women who are as good or better than the men end up putting their game into a man's hands and trusts them to have their backs.

all the men have to do each season is sit back n let woman self destruct and collect check in the end

jordan winning last season was really a rarity

the women see each other as competition and go after each other and let men slide by

this season was the worst in that respect :animated_bouncy:

all the men have to do each season is sit back n let woman self destruct and collect check in the end

jordan winning last season was really a rarity

the women see each other as competition and go after each other and let men slide by

this season was the worst in that respect :animated_bouncy:

so true, that's been the scenerio of the recent BB seasons. I say BHOOOOOOO too!

Well that's what happens when you act like a princess in the house. She whined that no one had her back, but I didn't see her go to any great lengths to buzz in to take some of those punishments. She made the back stabbing nom and then she wanted every one else to do the dirty work. She's the biggest weasel in the house!!!

Archived