Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy Britney won. But if she goes after Brendon, she will probably go next week as well in the 2nd eviction. Matt, Enzo, and Hayden would go after her. She will need Lane or Ragen to win to have a shot.

Assuming she puts up Brendon and Enzo, she'd be better off I think if Brendon won Veto. She'll put up Hayden and Enzo would likely go. She would then likely be safe if anybody wins as Matt, Ragen, Lane, and Hayden would go after Brendon. And while Brendon will be upset with her going back on her word, I think he'd be smart enough to go after Matt and Ragen.

You'll have to be patient ...maybe Thursday your wish will come true (but I hope it's not Brit)

wtg Brit! :animated_bouncy:

You got that right. No way Ragan or Britney leaves under Britney's HoH realm.

But, given she's going to get rid of 1 of the only 2 in the house that would keep her for the 2nd half of Double Elimination on thurs... chances are she leaves with Brendon this week. :party_smilie:

I hate to say this, but I think Brit's best option would be to keep her word to Brendon. I think he would be loyal to her after that. That would be one more person against the Brigade... maybe. And she needs to make sure Lane won't betray her... Lane, don't betray her!!

:queen::pooh:

I hate to say this, but I think Brit's best option would be to keep her word to Brendon. I think he would be loyal to her after that. That would be one more person against the Brigade... maybe. And she needs to make sure Lane won't betray her... Lane, don't betray her!!

that's what I'm thinking too, she needs votes in light of the Brigade voting block. Lane's entrenched in the brigade.

ugh.. I knew she would win this week if she stayed. I hope she puts Enzo up.

sounds like it may happen. Matt told her several minutes ago, "Enzo needs a taste" in reference to Enzo not being on the block yet, and Brit seemed to agree.

It's either put up Brendon/Enzo or Enzo/Hayden (w. plan to BD Brendon). I kind of like the BD, that way it guarantees they all play hard for POV and whoever wins pulls themself off and she puts up Brendon...problem with this is, he can still be picked for POV and win it himself, in that case a Brigade member goes home. I'm all for a Brigadidiot going home, especially Enzo the Great Idiot. ALSO, if she BD's Brendon, she technically sticks to her word of not putting him up and possibly earning a vote...who knows!!??! Regardless, GO BRIT! You looked great tonight girly! :party_smilie:

Should put up Hayden and Enzo with all intentions of backdooring Brendon. This way she would not have to put up anyone close to her. This is the only way she can be absolutely sure that Ragan, Matt and Lane do not have to be put up. Hayden could win POV and take Enzo off and force Britney to put up one of her 3 and that would be a bit dangerous.

:party_smilie: Way to go Brit ! ! !

HOPEFULLY, she'll be out at the double eviction. I can only hope. I cant stand Britney. I doubt I'll watch the feeds this week - too painful!

I really do think she will be gone next Thursday for DE, she can't play HOH and I see her going up, her only hope is if Matt or Ragan win HOH and even then I don't know if she's safe.

HOPEFULLY, she'll be out at the double eviction. I can only hope. I cant stand Britney. I doubt I'll watch the feeds this week - too painful!

Same here I will probably watch Saturday to see who won POV and if Brendon wins I will watch a while afterwards to see Ragan cry but that is about it

Didn't Brit swear on her fiance's life she wouldn't put up Brendon if he kept her off the block last week? Pretty sure she did so I wonder if she goes back on it..Sounds like she is...

Didn't Brit swear on her fiance's life she wouldn't put up Brendon if he kept her off the block last week? Pretty sure she did so I wonder if she goes back on it..Sounds like she is...

Nothing is sacred in this girl's life. Nothing. It's all one big joke-a-rama. Hope she laughs all the way to the jury house.

Nothing is sacred in this girl's life. Nothing. It's all one big joke-a-rama. Hope she laughs all the way to the jury house.

Me too I can not stand this girl...She talks about how vile and discusting brendon and rachel are, but she is one poor excuse for a human being and I hope Lane see's her momma b4 they start dating to see how badly she is gonna age...LOL :animated_rotfl:

You got that right. No way Ragan or Britney leaves under Britney's HoH realm.

But, given she's going to get rid of 1 of the only 2 in the house that would keep her for the 2nd half of Double Elimination on thurs... chances are she leaves with Brendon this week. :party_smilie:

WOOOHOOOOO can not wait to see her face when she still goes next week hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dumb biotch..... :party_smilie:

She can win comps and she can win. That is why she should have gone instead of kathy but too late now. Of the women, she played/plays the hardest and could be f2 with Matt but I think that Matt is smart enough now to be afraid of her, too. I wouldnt want to face the jury with her but someone might not have a choice. After Brendon is gone, they'll have to turn on each other. That's her only weakness as I see it.

aww that's too bad :-( did you at least get to watch the episode? our girl was beyond adorable! i was gushing about her shamelessly in the episode thread :lipsrsealed2:

oh I watched trust me

She was unbelievably beautiful tonight.

Suddenly in the feeds and on here I am seeing some Britney lovers I haven't seen before...interesting

So here is the issue I see

If she puts up Brendon she goes back on her word and pisses him off

She won't put up Ragan (her one actual friend)

She won't put up Matt (a 'rewasonable' friend)

She won't put up Lane (her crush)

If she puts up Hayden or Meow Meow that will upset Lane

I don't think there is any single safe move here

but I tell you what. She made it this far and I recognize her skill. Ass-kissing and double talking is indeed a strategy in BB...she is darn good at it to have pissed so many people off and still made it this far

Even if she leaves during eviction 2...I am so ridiculously proud of her

-Kyo

While I agree that the chances are very good that Brit will be nom'd Thursday in DE...she is the Veto queen! I'm banking on her keeping a cool head and beating those stupid boys in veto comp.

Until then....she's got to play smart (for a change) this week...solidify her relationships with Matt, Ragan and Lane.

Best case scenario for Brit this week is for Brendon to win PoV (assuming she nom's him and Enzo) and Enzo gets evicted. Then Thursday at DE...anyone but Brendon wins HoH...Brendon would still be the target and get evicted....hopefully....

Archived