Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Hoping for a Britney or Ragan eviction this week.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe :animated_rotfl:

but next week she will probably be on block with de :animated_bouncy:

i must admit i am a bit surprised britney is last woman left in the game :animated_bouncy:

Hoping for a Britney or Ragan eviction this week.

You'll have to be patient ...maybe Thursday your wish will come true (but I hope it's not Brit)

wtg Brit! :animated_bouncy:

Yay Kyo! :animated_wave: I was wondering where you were the whole time the episode was airing! This moment would not have been possible without the true heart and dedication of our Team Blonde el presidente :-P (sorry i'm giddy. Brit winning HoH = sugar high)

:dance2::drummer::animated_bouncy:

:queen::pooh:

oh so am I trust me...

Sadly I ahd some things to take care of

-Kyo

It is going to be from the top (HoH) to the bottom (nominated for double eviction) next week... and chances are she will be gone, since she will probably piss some people off this week. She's already annoying without power, she will be worse as HoH. But I love it. I like the drama.

Well we know there is 99.9% chance Brendon and Enzo are going up on the block, and Brenden going home if he doesn't win POV. However, who goes on the block if Brendon does win POV? Hayden would be the next in line for being on the block.

Well we know there is 99.9% chance Brendon and Enzo are going up on the block, and Brenden going home if he doesn't win POV. However, who goes on the block if Brendon does win POV? Hayden would be the next in line for being on the block.

If that were to happen I'm courious who Matt would vote for?? :animated_scratchchin:

Britney joking about Brendon's chef Francois at the mansion...saying his name was really Frank and he just pretended he didn't speak English so he wouldn't have to talk to Brendon...

:animated_rotfl:

That Britney really cracks me up!

Archived