Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope that Enzo or Hayden get evicted this week...I can't stand their smug attitude thinking they rule and run the house....and this real or fake (whichever it is) deal they have going with Brendon is nauseating! Time will tell who Brit eventually decides to nom as replacement. If it's Matt...then Matt is out for sure. If she changes and nom's Hayden as Brendon's replacement...I wonder who the house will evict...Enzo or Hayden?

I'll guess Hayden would stay in that scenario...unless it comes out that he won all those prizes in the PoV comp....then Enzo may have a shot at staying. At least Enzo played hard to win the PoV...some credit is due there.

I do hope that Enzo or Hayden get evicted this week...I can't stand their smug attitude thinking they rule and run the house....and this real or fake (whichever it is) deal they have going with Brendon is nauseating! Time will tell who Brit eventually decides to nom as replacement. If it's Matt...then Matt is out for sure. If she changes and nom's Hayden as Brendon's replacement...I wonder who the house will evict...Enzo or Hayden?

I'll guess Hayden would stay in that scenario...unless it comes out that he won all those prizes in the PoV comp....then Enzo may have a shot at staying. At least Enzo played hard to win the PoV...some credit is due there.

If Enzo is up with Hayden, he will make sure that it becomes known that Hayden took the prizes.

You know, I liked Enzo for his comedic relief. When Brit won HOH, I had hoped she would put him up since it's only fair that he hasn't sat in the hot seat. However, he is such a titty baby. Whaaaa! Dude, get a grip. He is was so sure of the Bra-Gade, he shouldn't have been worried. Quit whining and put on your big boy pants.

On the TV show last night they showed us the cocky side of Enzo that we see on the feeds all the time. He says he is running the show. pfffftttt. I hope he goes home this week. Last night he was trashing Britney and muttering threats. Lane told him that Britney thought about keeping Matt so he has been stomping around. He wants so bad to say something but he can't let her know Lane told him. I think he is about to explode.

My biggest joy would to see Enzo and Hayden on the block against each other and Enzo squeals that Hayden was the one that got all the prizes at the last comp. I want to see them turn on each other. :)

I think the biggest biotch label should go to Enzo over Ragan. My god, what a baby this guy is. He whines and wallows in his sorrow about wearing a freakin' penguin suit, but wouldn't shave his balding head to actually win POV. Anytime he hears a rumor about someone actually playing the game against him he puts out this hard exterior to everyone else, calling them names and how much he hates them but of course doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. The sad part is these pathetic houseguests this season actually care about this guy's whiny, boring feelings. I have grown to not be a fan of Ragan much lately, but what did Ragan do that was so bad that Enzo hasn't done as well? Enzo has nearly accused everyone of being the SAB, and has been wrong everytime on his thought, like usual. Yet when someone thinks that he might be a SAB, or anything else that might "screw up his game" he acts like the biggest biotch in the history of BB.

Last night on the CBS show he says..."Britney might have crossed a line putting me up". Well who cares? What are you gonna do about it? Why should anyone care about your big talk and no results? Guy is a typical big talker and no walker. I am sure all of you know people like this, and then on top of it are so sensitive they become a pathetic piece of garbage to even be around. I don't know why Britney would give a crap about this guy and just do what you gotta do. Could you imagine if the situation was flipped and Ragan mentioned to Matt that he took the prizes and then went and told Britney it was Enzo, trying to put it off on him? Enzo would be so butthurt over that and tell everyone that he will "hit that MFer" for spreading that crap. Well Enzo is planning on doing that exact thing for Hayden and pushing it off on Matt and he thinks it is a-ok. Last night all we hear from Enzo is how he is gonna "hit Ragan if I have to be next to him cause I just can't take it." Really? This guy just sucks.

I think the biggest biotch label should go to Enzo over Ragan. My god, what a baby this guy is. He whines and wallows in his sorrow about wearing a freakin' penguin suit, but wouldn't shave his balding head to actually win POV. Anytime he hears a rumor about someone actually playing the game against him he puts out this hard exterior to everyone else, calling them names and how much he hates them but of course doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. The sad part is these pathetic houseguests this season actually care about this guy's whiny, boring feelings. I have grown to not be a fan of Ragan much lately, but what did Ragan do that was so bad that Enzo hasn't done as well? Enzo has nearly accused everyone of being the SAB, and has been wrong everytime on his thought, like usual. Yet when someone thinks that he might be a SAB, or anything else that might "screw up his game" he acts like the biggest biotch in the history of BB.

Last night on the CBS show he says..."Britney might have crossed a line putting me up". Well who cares? What are you gonna do about it? Why should anyone care about your big talk and no results? Guy is a typical big talker and no walker. I am sure all of you know people like this, and then on top of it are so sensitive they become a pathetic piece of garbage to even be around. I don't know why Britney would give a crap about this guy and just do what you gotta do. Could you imagine if the situation was flipped and Ragan mentioned to Matt that he took the prizes and then went and told Britney it was Enzo, trying to put it off on him? Enzo would be so butthurt over that and tell everyone that he will "hit that MFer" for spreading that crap. Well Enzo is planning on doing that exact thing for Hayden and pushing it off on Matt and he thinks it is a-ok. Last night all we hear from Enzo is how he is gonna "hit Ragan if I have to be next to him cause I just can't take it." Really? This guy just sucks.

excellent post! I want this pathetic loser out so bad.

You are so right, dede! It will be a horrible end to a bad season if he is F2. Didn't like him from day one and he has gone downhill since then. I don't understand why the others like him so much. They all have daid that he would be America's Favorite and they constantly stroke his ego. I don't get it.

The whining and complaining he did last nights on the feeds was truly pathetic...just bearable only because he was in the penguin suit and I could laugh AT him! What is it about the costumes that the wearers always have rant sessions...I'm recalling an angry banana last season...:lol:

Enzo has probably been my least favorite houseguest all season and I have no idea why they are keeping him. He is gross and talks garbage about everybody but Lane and Hayden. I really hope he is gone this week even if Britney puts up Matt I am keeping my fingers crossed. This is the only time I think I want production to intervene.

What I cant wait to see ,is IF Brendon,Lane an Enzo make it to final 3 an they ask WHY should you win the money ,what have yous done in the house to deserve the prize .What are they going to say????Any ideas???

Did Enzo miss the episodes where NOONE EVER BECOMES A MOVIE STAR OR A FAMOUS A-LISTER FROM BEING ON BIG BROTHER.

Haha! No kidding. He's going to be lucky to get that pie.

Archived