Enzo - Week 7 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's creepy that he doesn't use a cleenex. That snorting he does makes me turn the volume off. ooooh :schmoll:

add to that his trash mouth, and his proclivity to beat people up; he'd be a great movie-star, as he hopes to get from being on BB.

:mellow:

I used to like Enzo but I just can't stomach watching him masterbate all the time. He'll be out in the yard talking with the guys with his hand down his pants jerking off. He's even proud of it. Jeepers. I don't see how they can carry on a conversation while watching him do that. I have no respect for anyone that would do that in 'public' and in front of other people with a million people watching on BBAD - that's as public as it gets.

Does he really think that just b/c he's wearing a penguin suit we can't see the 'under the suit rubbing'? Seems like Matt's disease is spreading. :sherlockani:

Just remember folks. After the show his outfit will be up for grabs on ebay!!! :animated_shocking:

I just don't understand Enzo's nickname. What gets me more is he's proud of it.

I wonder how many people crack up when he tells them in his accent "Yo, they call me Meow Meow, ya know what I mean."

I'm beginning to understand how the late Johnny Cash's son must have felt..

Remember him? His name is Sue. :boxing:

I just don't understand Enzo's nickname. What gets me more is he's proud of it.

I wonder how many people crack up when he tells them in his accent "Yo, they call me Meow Meow, ya know what I mean."

not many- coming from a grown man, it sounds hoekey.imo

nothing will ever top banana suit

they should have bought that back :animated_bouncy:

I agree. I was rolling when Casey was pissed and walking around in that banana suit. Especially when he went up to talk to Jesse about staying. How could anyone take him seriously in that thing. :animated_rotfl:

Archived