Hayden - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't get why Hayden is so safe. What has he done to deserve it? Brit talking about how people don't win or try....well he tops that list with Enzo even though Enzo did finally try today I guess and that "impressed" her. Lane, Hayden are the two people she is describing, haven't tried, haven't won and took prizes yet are safe in her world because she still plays this like a high school popularity contest. dumb.

Hayden has been a dud on the comps and I wish I could chop of that hair! it really annoys me for some reason.....the one thing he has done, though, is go around trying to stay chummy with everyone.....I guess if he gets ANY credit it would be for that......otherwise, a waste of space IMO

I don't see Lane or Enzo telling Brit about the prizes since they want Matt or Ragan out this week.

I agree but, after replacement noms... it might come out and it definitely will come out if Hayden doesn't win HoH and either Lane/Enzo say what they have to to save their butts from the block.

I thought it was him he was being way too quiet after pov. How dumb, why would he tell he did it after the way everyone was talking and with Britney being upset about it. I would also think that would show Enzo that he wasn't playing the pov for him.

yeah very dumb of hayden to admit he won a prize :animated_bouncy:

Also, if Hayden goes up instead of Matt, Enzo will out him on the prizes so Hayden goes home.

Either way, it's dumb to admit something like this so late in the game when you'll be soon fighting your own alliance.

I never thought about that. Your right. If Hayden goes up it will take Enzo (a.k.a. The Itialian Penquin) 0.02 seconds to rat him out to save his own butt.

Last night Hayden asked the guys if he should come clean to Britney about taking the prizes and if he did, he asked if she would put him on the block. They all said she would and to wait after the POV cermony to let her know. So he wants to come clean but Enzo and Lane were telling him not to. As the night progressed they just decided to let Matt take the blame. So Lane and Enzo don't have much of a leg to stand on if they decide to out him. They knew and still blamed Matt for taking the prizes. They are all equally guilty.

The only close vote would be any combination of Britney, Hayden, and Brendon in finals. Anybody else doesn't have a chance, even if they convince themselves they do. Hayden at least has an HOH under his belt. Both Britney and Brendon have an HOH and 3 POVs, if I recall correctly. Brendon has the advantage of being up against the wall the entire game, Britney has the advantage of never really having an alliance (unbeknownst to her but known to everyone else).

Brendon and Britney would be the ultimate nail biter finale.

Interesting short exchange between Matt and Hay on BBAD. Hay knows that Ragan has been studying and has a chance at HOH. He asks Matt who Ragan would put up if Matt stays. Matt says he could sway Ragan to Bren and Brit but he does not know who Ragan would put up if he is gone. Matt says Ragan has becone suspicious of Hay, Enzo and Lane alliance and there is a good chance Ragan would target them, "he is bloodthirsty". Definitely gave Hay some food for thought.

Yeah but after that convo he looked at the camera and mouthed the order of how he's getting people out and it was Matt, Ragan, Brendon/Brit (not sure of the order on those two), Enzo and him and Lane final two

Saw that too. The convo I refer to happened on the outside couch with Lane listening quietly.

I cant help but believe that Hayden knows he stands less of a chance with Britney at final 2 and possibly more of a chance with Lane at final 2, enzo doesnt even register since I cant imagine anybody voting for him for anything but.....I think that nobody but possibly Matt would vote for Ragan. I would try and take bozo ragan to final 2 if I made it that far.

Mostly I think that hayden is loyal to hayden which is as it should be.

I'm not sure why any of the HG should be pissed at another HG winning something. It's all there for the taking for each one of them. They hold money prizes and trips won over everyone's head. Twit was the worst of the bunch boohooing how she got nothing with Enzo not far behind her. That's the way the cookie crumbles in the BB house.

Archived