Hayden - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he really took all good prizes :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

admitting to taken those prizes may come back to bite him at some point

very stupid thing to do :animated_bouncy:

If and when he goes away at least he goes away with something. He had nothing to worry about, so he did what anyone else in his position would have done. He'll get outsmarted the last minute. He's there for being a nice guy not because of his skills or BB savvy.

Ive said it before....if all hg's were like Hayden there would be no show. I dont think 500K should be awarded because people like you and dont like someone who worked their ass off winning comps and made it on their own to finals. Something wrong with that. Maybe its just me.

I think that whole POV competition is production's card up their sleeve when they want to keep an underdog in the house. Everytime, the black sheep of the house just takes all the punishments for an easy win.

Grodner needs to get out the drawing board and come up with new competitions instead of recycling the same ones so much that houseguests can predict and prepare for them. Like on the feeds, everybody sitting in groups quizzing eachother on the BB12 timeline. It's "expect the unexpected", not "expect the same stuff that was on older seasons."

I have been watching Hayden lately. He really needs to cut his bangs!! His hair looks so good pulled back. Anyone else think he needs a haircut? Enzo needs something. His baldness is showing through in gaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I liked Hayden, he WAS my favorite BrigadIdiot!

Lately, he's rubbing me the wrong way. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm not a fan of his crappy game play. They are by far the most secret, best kept alliance so far, but also the dumbest...they're just lucky the rest of the house is dumber. I have no issues with lying and backstabbing in the game, but something tells me him and Enzo are just all around creeps! I know everyone has to look out for themselves in life, but these are the guys that I would think would knock anyone down to get what they want...and they do it with a smile. I guess my main issue is that they seem to be big cowards, they talk a lot of macho "we don't care if they know about us or what they think" yet they hide behind everyone else...kind of like a seedy politician. I will say, I think he'll make a great TV host.

P.S.

The hair throwing, tossing, shaking makes him look like a pure, shallow idiot and I'm starting to think he looks in the mirror more than Rachel ever did....not attractive from a woman and especially a man!

On the show, after he took the 5 grand, he said that was more than he made in the last two years. So he probably lives off his parents and thinks he is too "special" to get a job waiting tables or anything like that. He must be looking for his big break in the industry and thinks BB will get that for him. Hollywood Hayden. :blink:

On the show, after he took the 5 grand, he said that was more than he made in the last two years. So he probably lives off his parents and thinks he is too "special" to get a job waiting tables or anything like that. He must be looking for his big break in the industry and thinks BB will get that for him. Hollywood Hayden. :blink:

I half wondered if he was just exaggerating about not earning more than $5K in 2 years time. When I was about 19 - I barely worked while going to school and managed to make $5K a year.

Archived