Lane - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Oklahoma too ShaunnaRenea and spotlighting sounded familiar when I heard it, but wasn't sure what it was.. but when my husband heard it on big brother he immediately knew what it was(hopefully he hasn't done it, but quite frankly I was afraid to ask lol).

Well hello fellow Okie! Glad to know we're both here to say that not everyone in this part of the country is a crazy animal hater like Lane! LOL

Do you guys think that Lane is actually serious when he's telling these stories? He's got a dry sense of humor and I think he's just joking. A lot of guys in Texas talk like that, but they don't actually do that. It's called bravado.

I really do beleive him when he says he loves to go into bars with the goal of picking a fight with a stranger. There truly are guys who, most often when drunk, look to get into fights with strangers. I think Lane is one of those types. I bet he has punched out many guys much smaller than him, probably just minding their own business not knowing Lane came into the bar looking to kick some ass.

How old is this guy? So, let me get this straight, he makes up stories of animal cruelty and obnoxious behavior to impress us, the viewers or maybe his housemates? This guy is an asshole plain and simple.

Because as Shaunna mentioned, it is accepted behavior where he is from. There may be bravado involved but at the same time I truly believe all of his stories. From his treatment of women, cruelty to animals (especially his own dog whom I am sure is enjoying his time away from being punched in the face), getting drunk and beating some random man that he doesn't even know, and being drunk while driving and discharging a firearm for the love of God.

He may be the next BB HG to go to prison and share a cell with Adam and Matty. As strong as Lane is one punch to someone's face is all it would take to kill them. Lane has played the game well which indicates he is intelligent which makes him all the sadder because it means he is just plan ignorant!

I dont know if spotlighting is legal in texas or not but I hate the thought of it and it should be if it isnt. I think that Lane will hear from this but then he can always say that he was just funning around or whatever and has never actually done it. I really never wanted to know what some guys do for fun when a bunch of them get together and now I know why. Something tells me that spotlighting probably has a first cousin living in New Jersey and Idaho, etc....Get a bunch of guys together and anything can happen.

Lane is stupid for having said some of the things he has said and if he does some of what he said then he has problems. I think that Lane knows cute well and wears it comfortably for the camera. He'd be putty forever if he loved you and a mess to handle if you loved him more. Lane is two planets away from my type but good god I know one hundred lane's from my hometown only. I'm not so sure that lane and britney know each other so much as they recognize each other as coming from much the same place.

Totally agree. I love, love, love Lane.

I really do beleive him when he says he loves to go into bars with the goal of picking a fight with a stranger. There truly are guys who, most often when drunk, look to get into fights with strangers. I think Lane is one of those types. I bet he has punched out many guys much smaller than him, probably just minding their own business not knowing Lane came into the bar looking to kick some ass.

You must be one of those guys who gets punched or bullied by obnoxious bullies that look like Lane.

If Lane was that type of person, trust me, it would have come across in all of these days in the BB house. Lane is just talking. That's how Texans talk and joke. I'm sure Lane knows guys like that and probably hangs out with them, but I doubt he's the guy doing that crap. I'm not saying he doesn't go spotlighting.

Edited.

I can't stand this guy anymore. He and his sexual innuendos with Britney and his smug face like he is owed the game. uggg.

Maybe it's because of her "would you" game and the vulgar scenarios she thought up and spoke about. I would think it's tough for a gal to get any real respect from a guy after that.

Lane grew up not all that far from a monied and elegant in its own right major metro area. I think much of Lane is an act. He is having fun. Whether it is at our expense or his own remains to be seen.

Lane grew up not all that far from a monied and elegant in its own right major metro area. I think much of Lane is an act. He is having fun. Whether it is at our expense or his own remains to be seen.

He is having fun. You can tell from his family and how much he talks about his mom what kind of person he is. He's a fun loving guy, who's a big teddy bear.

he is britney memphis

britney is his keesha :animated_bouncy:

Sorry. Lane is a total ass and Britney is the dullest knife in any refrigerator for trusting him AT ALL. The man doesnt even lie well and makes no pretense of what direction he will take need be. For those of you who think there is romance afoot I see n o n e.

You must be one of those guys who gets punched or bullied by obnoxious bullies that look like Lane.

If Lane was that type of person, trust me, it would have come across in all of these days in the BB house. Lane is just talking. That's how Texans talk and joke. I'm sure Lane knows guys like that and probably hangs out with them, but I doubt he's the guy doing that crap. I'm not saying he doesn't go spotlighting.

Edited.

Never happen to me because I've never enjoyed the bar life. But a friend of mine did have it happen. All he did was bet the high score on a video game, and this drunk followed him out to the parking lot and blindside him. He never even spoke to the guy in the bar. The guy just kept screaming crap like "OK MF, you think your hot sh!t. Beat my high score, well let see if you can take beating like a man, you F'ing pussy"

So when jerks like Lane love to boast about their bar fights, how many asses they have kicked, it don't think it cool or funny. I don't beleive he blowing smoke, I beleive he is proud that he has picked fights with strangers and left him face down in the parking lot at 2am.

he is britney memphis

britney is his keesha :animated_bouncy:

Couldn't agree more they very much remind me of those two!!!! Before the season started I said Lane would be just like Memphis and I thought Britney could be his Keesha.

Archived