Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

learn to give a speech without rocking from side to side.. you're a self claimed genius, stand still and use your bigboy words. You are very VERY lucky they placed you in a house with these idiots because you could not have survived with some of the best who have already played this game.

animated_rotfl.gif

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

learn to give a speech without rocking from side to side.. you're a self claimed genius, stand still and use your bigboy words. You are very VERY lucky they placed you in a house with these idiots because you could not have survived with some of the best who have already played this game.

I pretty much agree. I mean I don't hate Matt, but he is highly overrated and it will show if he happens to make it on the next all stars season.

I pretty much agree. I mean I don't hate Matt, but he is highly overrated and it will show if he happens to make it on the next all stars season.

ALL STARS? The only houseguests on this season that have any chance at being selected for All Stars would be Rachel, Brendon or Enzo. Nobody else has a personality worthy of ALL STARS!

ALL STARS? The only houseguests on this season that have any chance at being selected for All Stars would be Rachel, Brendon or Enzo. Nobody else has a personality worthy of ALL STARS!

Brendon has no personality at all...and almost no strategic adeptness in the game. No reason he should be invited back unless everyone else declines.

Enzo...has personality, but no game. He's done nothing in the game except week 1 when he organized Brigade...other than that...zilch. I wouldn't want to see him fart and lay around for another season...and I'm sick of "meow meow"

I do agree that Rachel has the makings to be invited back for an All Stars...she's controversial, has an over-the-top personality, and was good in comps. She'd get a lot of viewer reaction (mostly negative...but still, the one the viewers would root against)

Matt, imo, would deserve an All Star invite...he's been the best player of the season (which ain't saying much)...wins comps, lies and manipulates well, strategizes, personality, etc...

Guest 6Borders

I liked some of Matt's speech, especially the pretzel part. I really think it was uncalled for to call someone a "big dummy" tho since Brendon had no idea about the diamond pov and the rest of them couldn't figure it out no matter how many hints Matt dropped. That was a low-blow even for Matt.

Personally, I think Kathy was the best choice to get out. She adds nothing to the game and she won't hold it against Matt or anyone in Jury. That being said, I would love Matt to leave next week.

I don't get how ANYONE can stand or condone this lying piece of SH*T! Hopefully, they will all realize exactly what a lying termite this piece of crap is and he'll be gone within the next two weeks. I can't wait for them ALL to find out the sickening lie he's told about his wife (and how stomach-turning is it that she would go along with it!). America, this is the type of garbage you're proud of? Not many morals there!

Brendon has no personality at all...and almost no strategic adeptness in the game. No reason he should be invited back unless everyone else declines.

Enzo...has personality, but no game. He's done nothing in the game except week 1 when he organized Brigade...other than that...zilch. I wouldn't want to see him fart and lay around for another season...and I'm sick of "meow meow"

I do agree that Rachel has the makings to be invited back for an All Stars...she's controversial, has an over-the-top personality, and was good in comps. She'd get a lot of viewer reaction (mostly negative...but still, the one the viewers would root against)

Matt, imo, would deserve an All Star invite...he's been the best player of the season (which ain't saying much)...wins comps, lies and manipulates well, strategizes, personality, etc...

I liked some of Matt's speech, especially the pretzel part. I really think it was uncalled for to call someone a "big dummy" tho since Brendon had no idea about the diamond pov and the rest of them couldn't figure it out no matter how many hints Matt dropped. That was a low-blow even for Matt.

Personally, I think Kathy was the best choice to get out. She adds nothing to the game and she won't hold it against Matt or anyone in Jury. That being said, I would love Matt to leave next week.

I totally agree with you 6Borders. He should GO and too soon wouldn't be quick enough. Both he & Ragan have no class whatsoever! Even his "Brigade" buddies want him gone. And, if the rest of the house don't have a target on Matt after last night, then they are all quite senseless. They knew he didn't get $1 from Pandora's box and his speech alone should put him out very soon.

Getting rid of Kathy was kind of a waste - however was the best move for Matt's game. Pretty much everyone in the house is in an alliance with Matt except Brendon. Since he couldn't nominate Brendon - nominate the one person that no one seems to care about - Kathy. I hate to say it, but it looks to me like Matt might be well on his way to winning $500K. I think the odds are in his favor right now.

I know this is a Matt threat, but ENZO for All-Stars? You've got to be kidding me! I'm not a Matt fan - not at all. But, I think that he and Rachel are the only ones even a little bit worthy of All Stars. I'm rooting for Brendon to win it all - but I don't think he's worthy of it either.

Also, I doubt that BB even has another All Stars season. Does anyone else think they will do that again?

Also, I doubt that BB even has another All Stars season. Does anyone else think they will do that again?

i think it is pretty much a given they would do another allstars. the ratings would be through the roof. hg such as evil dick , jeff, dan , jordan etc.......... :animated_bouncy:

I dont think his speech was anything extrordianary, he is playin with a bunch of idiots, he only had that dpov becausre AG devised it that way, he did nothing for it, I cannot be for someone who is so self absorbed as he is, so smug and thinks he is all that . He is clearly not attractive and when he opens up his mouth and sh*t comes out he really looks like the ugly person he is. I am praying with everything that with the dbl eviction looming he will go away, it could happen, Hayden and Enzo are onto him, wouldn't take much with these rookies

BRAVO

Good move getting Kathy out, takes the gloves off for everyone and forces them to really play. I hope Matt sticks with Brit/Ragan/ and pulls Lane in. He doesn't stand a chance against Hayden or Enzo in the finals. I'm hoping he saw the light on his eviction and knows he is low man on that totem pole. Screw the brigade Matt, they were about to let you go.

Loved Matt's speech. I couldn't stop laughing and am glad they let him play the DPOV that way, as a part of his speech. I don't know how Matt would stack up against other people because this is the cast he got. Idiots or not, he is playing them and thus excelling at the game.

Matt's speech was cute but Matt best not forget the vote. They won't.

I think getting rid of Kathy was the easy way out for Matt. Let somebody else get rid of britney, etc......good game play.

he certainly is not excelling at anything but being a disgusting liar, pompas ass who thinks he is the best BB player ever, are you kidding me, he is way low on that pole when it comes to playing this game, he is as ugly as the crap that spews out of his mouth, and I believe that justice will prevail and he will ge the boot, he just isn't that saavy or smart as he tries to tell us he issmartass.gif<<<<<<<< NOT

me too Len, I haven't liked him from the beginning, then when he told that lie about his wife, I just couldn't stomach him, I just don't believe in putting that kind of thing out in the universe, sooo wrongdisappointed.gif

matt and ragan both remind me of Golom from Lord of the rings.

One problem with that. That would be a slap in the face to Golom who is awesome. While Ragan clearly is not!!!!

OH MY ! ! !

Whew... he got rid of Kathy...... they can ALL relax now that the 'big threat'

is out of the game :bored:

What a putz !

(I'd hate to see him win ... but with this bunch... it may happen)

I dont think his speech was anything extrordianary, he is playin with a bunch of idiots, he only had that dpov becausre AG devised it that way, he did nothing for it, I cannot be for someone who is so self absorbed as he is, so smug and thinks he is all that . He is clearly not attractive and when he opens up his mouth and sh*t comes out he really looks like the ugly person he is. I am praying with everything that with the dbl eviction looming he will go away, it could happen, Hayden and Enzo are onto him, wouldn't take much with these rookies

I agree Fatcat! he is with a bunch of idiots! Good post!!!

jmho!

Archived