Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

The Matt replacement was a done deal way before he crapped on Ragan. Sad to say the guys had Matt on the block way before he turned on Ragan. They put it out of sequence on the tapped show.

I am just so disgusted with all of the idiots this season. I can't even root for 1 of them. :disappointed:

I agree Marty! This is one sad season of idiots! :(

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Matt replacement was a done deal way before he crapped on Ragan. Sad to say the guys had Matt on the block way before he turned on Ragan. They put it out of sequence on the tapped show.

I am just so disgusted with all of the idiots this season. I can't even root for 1 of them. disappointed.gif

Yeah.... I saw it happen on the feeds. It all happened after was Matt was noninated and the two were best buds again within a few hours. Regan was pretty ticked off, but it all was water under the bridge by the next day. Regan over-reacts to everything anyway. He understand the game better than anyone else there, but really isn't very good at playing BB. He would make a great BB coach, but he is way to emotional to be a good player, which is likely what producers were able flush out during the interview process. Personality profile: "Has a great understanding of how to to play BB, but freaks out like a 12 year old girl over pretty much everything" animated_bouncy.gif

Each season I believe that the producers do pick a "Master Manipulator", someone they hope the audience will love for his\her skills to control the house. And they stack the deck in favor of the player (ie DPOV, etc). This season, I believe it was Matt (Regan said this on the feeds to Matt). However, I don't think they control the game to the point where they ensure that their personal favorite wins BB. And it always possible that the audience doesn't really like the "Master Manipulator" as much as they hoped. Basically, each season they want someone who is as loved, and hated, as DR. Will or Evel Dick, etc.

What I did find kind of funny though, was when Ragan said one of the reasons people wanted him out is because his sick wife will make other HG vote for him if he's final 2.

HAHA his plan backfired!!

Yeah, it's the fantastic irony of that backfiring lie that I love the most.

It's only fitting that it was the main motivation of his downfall.

I'm hoping he's going to be outing the Brigade as he leaves the house.

He's such an attention whore, I doubt he'll be able to resist the opportunity.

Lastly I'm really counting on seeing Brendon calling him a "big dummy" in his farewell message to Matt. :animated_wave:

What's wrong with you, Matt? You are betrayed by your alliance, you counsel Ragan to go after Hayden & Enzo, and then you betray Ragan by telling Hayden that Ragan is going after him and Enzo. Interesting strategy for trying to stay in the house.

You most likely would not have mentally made it without the friendship of Ragan, but I think you are suffering a small-man syndrome, idolizing the friendship of the "men" in the Brigade. I can't figure anything else out for why you are now counseling Hayden. Except, of course, that you are indeed an ass that I forgave too easily.

I had such high hopes for you, but alas, you've made your choices and we know where it got you in the game...next step, life. Buh-bye, fool. :animated_wave:

I'm guessing his strategy is to throw Ragan under the bus so much, that they decided to keep him to control Ragan!??!! Just Dumb! I'm back in school (after 10 years) and was too busy to read up on what was going on, I just KNEW BBAD or the feeds would be great yesterday because Matt would out the BrigadIdiots....WRONG! Instead, he's STILL IN DENIAL and throwing Ragan under the bus, WTF!?! I'm not a fan of his, but can't stand the BrigadIdiots and rather see Brit, Brendon or Ragan win! Enzo leaving in the penguin outfit would be a great humbling, life lesson for him.

My only hope is that Matt is waiting until the HOH lockdown! Now, THAT would be great!

P.S. How did Brit go from being a game player to being an BritIdiot!?!? Come on Brit, you're a strong independent woman...get it together!

What a dummass Matt isǃǃǃ I guess his 'strategy' (if he has one) is to have one of the brigade members to win the big prize and split the money LOL. He seems to be the type who would (think he has the right to) ask for his 'share'.

Guest 6Borders

Matt's only chance to stay is to out the Brigage right before voting in the living room, telling Ragan, Brendon and Brit about the Brigade and how they turned on Matt. If he tries it before voting they all have a chance to discuss it. If he starts with the fake sick wife and then follows by outing the Brigade in his "plea to stay" speech and he's successful he can create a tie and possibly get Brit to vote out Enzo in the tie-breaker.

I can totally see Matt doing this...hey if I thought of it you can bet that the "super MENSA diabolical genius" has also thought of it.

When Matt gets home he will find a letter from MENSA revoking his card because he was outplayed by the three stooges.

Ha! Do you ever take a look at the Survivor Sucks PhotoChops? Some of them are hilarious. Just last night, I was thinking someone needs to create a Three Stooges portrait of Enzo, Hayden, and Lane! :P

Looks like the Diabolical Super Gemius turned out to be a Diabolical Dunce. He will go out with a wimper rather than a bang...Even if he decides to out the Brigade in his final speech it won't matter. Ragan is after the Brigade anyways..Britney can't play..and Brendon's game would suffer more with a strong competitor in the game like Matt than against the Keystone Brigade. Besides with so few people in after the DE tonight The Brigade, if they survive, will be outed by default.

I find it amusing, almost comical Matt is trying to find a excuse what happened that led to his impending eviction. He thinks it had something to do with Brendon in Brit's ear or his play buddies just find him too great a player to keep in...Unfortunately in his ignorance the answer is staring him straight in the face..he was outplayed by three dimwitted monkeys. Don't let the door slam you in the butt too hard on the way out tonight....

I think Matt will end up being one of the biggest jokes in BB history. The size of his ego, his self-proclaimed genius

and all that smugness and thumb up-ping to the cameras makes him even more of a joke.

You could say the same for BB11 Ronnie. It took me awhile to develop my total dislike for Ronnie the rat but I still find my self liking Matt. He didn't grate my nerves the way Ronnie did. Matt's bragging I find comical to a degree. If guess it's because he's the only brigade member to stand up and fight, and suffer the consequences is the reason I still like him. What angers me about him is taking the easy road out with Kathy when he knew Hayden and Enzo were going to vote to keep Hayden over him. That should have been his wake up call so I guess he's going to get what he deserves.

Archived