Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I don't think him outing the Brigade will make them trust him, but I do think it will open their eyes. I think if you say to Brittney...there is NO way E/H/L will take you over the other.

Brendon...the plan was to use you and drop you, PLUS they hate Rachel, we don't get along but I've been the most up front with you out of this entire house (well, next to Ragan), Brendon will be :dontgetit:

Not sure if it will work, I really have problems deciding who I want to win this year (a first) and think I'm Team Brit, she's a power house when it comes to competitions...she just can't make the right game play choices, keeps running her mouth to EVERYONE and can't see the very clear alliance in front of her! I'm gonna stop before I go on a BB rant! :furious3:

I totally agree with you. Yeah, at this point, Matt has no choice. Even though I'm not a fan of Matt's, I hate to see him leave the game before those meathead slugs, Enzo, Hayden and Lane. But, to be honest I have not seen him come up with any kind of useful strategy in the game. He has not made any big power moves to his credit. But, he has been playing the game, which is more than I can say for Enzo.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I peek at the feeds just now and all 4 are on Lane and Matt at the kitchen table reading stuff off of a cereal box. This season is such a let down as far as gamers go. I had high hopes for Matt but he just wants the Brigade to love him. It is like he sees no other options but to be "loyal" to those useless idiots. If he goes tomorrow I will say he deserves it unless he shakes up the Brigade and tries to make a new alliance. I am embarrassed for Matt the way he let them "play" him. :frusty:

I peek at the feeds just now and all 4 are on Lane and Matt at the kitchen table reading stuff off of a cereal box. This season is such a let down as far as gamers go. I had high hopes for Matt but he just wants the Brigade to love him. It is like he sees no other options but to be "loyal" to those useless idiots. If he goes tomorrow I will say he deserves it unless he shakes up the Brigade and tries to make a new alliance. I am embarrassed for Matt the way he let them "play" him. :frusty:

Yeah.

I am embarrassed for Matt that he is still trying to work Ragan with that egregious lie about his wife. It says so much.

Yes, desperation. Do you think he's panicking so much that he can't think of the most obvious thing to do? It's so pathetic, it's funny. :animated_rotfl:

I don't think him outing the Brigade will make them trust him, but I do think it will open their eyes. I think if you say to Brittney...there is NO way E/H/L will take you over the other.

Brendon...the plan was to use you and drop you, PLUS they hate Rachel, we don't get along but I've been the most up front with you out of this entire house (well, next to Ragan), Brendon will be :dontgetit:

Not sure if it will work, I really have problems deciding who I want to win this year (a first) and think I'm Team Brit, she's a power house when it comes to competitions...she just can't make the right game play choices, keeps running her mouth to EVERYONE and can't see the very clear alliance in front of her! I'm gonna stop before I go on a BB rant! :furious3:

I agree KCV. I was even thinking if he approaches them and "outs" the brigade... he almost needs to do it in a way that isn't about saving himself. I think he needs to tell them that what he's about to tell them is an opportunity if they want it but, if not... he's okay with that too. He just wants them to know everything so that they have a shot at going to the end.

However, even as I type this it occurs to me that the reason he's not trying this approach is because his ego is sooo big that he still wants a brigade member to win. I think in his mind the brigade outplayed him and therefore making them worthy of winning it all.

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

brigade card revoked :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

brigade card revoked :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I am so embarrassed for him. He is not fighting against the Brigade to this minute because he thinks it is all Britney the reason he is nominated.

i cant wait to see brendon good bye message to him

"little dummy" :animated_bouncy:

The guy is a bad player, plain and simple. He doesn't know how to read people or situations, he used his massive power on the most worthless player in BB history, truly an awful player....so is Britney. Brendon is a bad game player but is just fortunate he is good at the competitions, he has had to fight so hard just to make it to the top 6. Hate to say it but this is the worst group of game players in the history of this show. Enzo is wrong everytime he opens his mouth. And the other people in the house are so afraid to ruffle that guys feathers, pathetic. Lane is the BEST player so far on this show. He hasn't won anything, has the Brigade and Britney eating out of his hand, and has never been in any jeopardy of going home. Go Lane or Brenden (just because he was such an underdog and turns out to be a pretty good guy).

I am so embarrassed for him. He is not fighting against the Brigade to this minute because he thinks it is all Britney the reason he is nominated.

Can't wait til the self proclaimed super genius sees the tapes and realizes The Brigade pushed him out. I just wonder if the 3 remaining Brigade members will stupidly reveal this too him in their good bye speeches. Hopefully they are smart enough to lie and say we tried to get Ragan out with you.

I dont think that Matt cares about any of them, really. He shouldnt have done the ragan thing not a good move at all and like britney, matt should have let go of the brendon hate and concentrated on getting rid of the easiest people in the house the brigade. He just has no clue, apparently. His wife must be dying seeing this no pun intended god forbid. Oh well. You got cocky and thought you knew it all and you didnt know the most important thing, Matt.

If I were him, I'd try and tell Brendon, Ragan and Britney this tonight. Gives them the night to mull it over and no time for Enzo, Hayden and Lane to come up with a retaliation. Now or never Matt.

Exactly, but I doubt he will. Last week was epic for him, this week is such a fail.

Completely his fault too. Why would he want Ragan to go up after hte Brigade told him he's #4.

Honestly, I was rooting for this guy, but after this week he deserves to go out.

I agree KCV. I was even thinking if he approaches them and "outs" the brigade... he almost needs to do it in a way that isn't about saving himself. I think he needs to tell them that what he's about to tell them is an opportunity if they want it but, if not... he's okay with that too. He just wants them to know everything so that they have a shot at going to the end.

However, even as I type this it occurs to me that the reason he's not trying this approach is because his ego is sooo big that he still wants a brigade member to win. I think in his mind the brigade outplayed him and therefore making them worthy of winning it all.

I agree on the approach, it should definitely be a conscious cleansing conversation versus "Hey, let's be in an alliance". He just needs to get them to understand that there will be a "threesome" left in the house. They can use that knowledge to work together or to vote Enzo out.

I'm starting to think Matt is in serious, bit time denial!?! He can't be this foolish, maybe BB is asking him to hold it in, if not...he really is an idiot! Arrrrghhh :outfitted_pirate: this season is the worst!

Completely his fault too. Why would he want Ragan to go up after hte Brigade told him he's #4.

Honestly, I was rooting for this guy, but after this week he deserves to go out.

Exactly. What good was the information he gathered last week when he was up if he wasn't going to use it for benefit? I bet the producers are banging their head against the wall amazed he used that knowledge and power for nothing. He put up Kathy with the biggest power play of the game in his hands? He saw that he was the 4th memeber of the brigade, not even 4th, and decided to not use that for his benefit and put up Enzo immediately at the DPOV ceremony. He couldve put up Enzo, got him out of the house, Brendon wouldve been stunned and all alone, Matt couldve teamed up with Ragan/Brit and possibly got Lane to make a final four. He let these idiots play him. I would give more credit to the brigade if they were actually good, but they aren't, they are just the "cool guys" in the house and the others don't want to ruffle their feathers. The only two that would is Brenden/Ragan, but Ragan took way too long to figure out who was together in the house in my opinion.

My take is that Matt crapped in his own nest this week. He threw Ragan under the bus BIG time.....which ultimately was the reason he was nominated. Britney finally saw the light - if he'd turn on his best friend in the house, nobody could trust him. As for votes, pretty sure nothing he could say now would get him Brendon's vote - first he puts out B's girlfriend, THEN he turns around and calls him a big dummy when he uses the DPOV..........Nope, no way Brendon will save his butt.

Looks like he's gonna play the "sick-wife" card to the very end! He mentioned it on tonight's show......said something like I'm doing this for my wife! Wonder if he'll finally come clean in the Jury-House?

jmho!

My take is that Matt crapped in his own nest this week. He threw Ragan under the bus BIG time.....which ultimately was the reason he was nominated. Britney finally saw the light - if he'd turn on his best friend in the house, nobody could trust him. As for votes, pretty sure nothing he could say now would get him Brendon's vote - first he puts out B's girlfriend, THEN he turns around and calls him a big dummy when he uses the DPOV..........Nope, no way Brendon will save his butt.

The Matt replacement was a done deal way before he crapped on Ragan. Sad to say the guys had Matt on the block way before he turned on Ragan. They put it out of sequence on the tapped show.

I am just so disgusted with all of the idiots this season. I can't even root for 1 of them. :disappointed:

Archived