Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

I predict Ragan will be curled up in the fetal position 2 seconds after Matt walks out the door Thursday night unable to compete in the double eviction causing the first ever disqualification due to insanity in BB history. Woohoo....who's bringing the popcorn???!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict Ragan will be curled up in the fetal position 2 seconds after Matt walks out the door Thursday night unable to compete in the double eviction causing the first ever disqualification due to insanity in BB history. Woohoo....who's bringing the popcorn???!!!

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

The only thing Ragan is thinking about is how he's going to spend that $20,000 "Cruising."

He will need that money, after reading all the stuff in his 'professional' webpage/blog, I think it is quite hard to keep his job as a professor.

Call me crazy :smilielol:

I think he has a good heart but in the house of Big Brother actions and words can really get a person in trouble. Too much PC and people ready to jump on any comment as offensive. I don't hate any of these people.

Can you post the link to that article please. Thanks

His podcasts are available free at http://foxinthecity.libsyn.com/ His website is www.raganfox.com. I get the impression he's not fond of Republicans.

Sorry! Forgot the Wire update link! http://wireupdate.com/entertainment/00367/big-brother-hopeful-ragan-fox-makes-racist-remarks-slams-fox-news-sarah-palin-and-tea-party/

Ragan Fox: America's Next Top Bottom :hahohi:

How gay is that fricking title on his site , He wants to be called really gay :lol2:

I love how Brit just asked Brendon why is Ragan so sad right now? Umm Brendon is staying and his boyfriend Matt is likely to go up why do you think he's so sad. Heck Ragan might just go ahead and DOR after Matt is evicted. Hopefully he will be so sad that he will be easy to get out second.

Ragan is about to crack if you ask me. He spent most of last week crying because he was on the block then he sobbed because Matt was on the block. Now it looks like Matt is going to go up again and he is already depressed. Am I the only one shocked by the fact these people are all shocked their new friends have to go home??

I am watching the feeds at the moment, and Ragen game play logic is so delusional.

He is telling Lane that it makes no sense to evict Matt because Matt is a strong player. Regan arguement is: "Matt should stay until the very end because he is a strong player, it is unfair to to evict Matt just because he is will likely win more HOH\POV competitions; evict the weaker players first because they won't win HOH\POV"

Is Regan gone nuts?

I am watching the feeds at the moment, and Ragen game play logic is so delusional.

He is telling Lane that it makes no sense to evict Matt because Matt is a strong player. Regan arguement is: "Matt should stay until the very end because he is a strong player, it is unfair to to evict Matt just because he is will likely win more HOH\POV competitions; evict the weaker players first because they won't win HOH\POV"

Is Regan gone nuts?

And yet he wants to get rid of Brendon who has won more than Matt! Matt who got two HOHs thrown to him! by basically everyone but two people in the first and 1 in the 2nd

Is Regan gone nuts?

Yep, he's gone nuts!

That would be my game-plan get the weak ones out first so it would be real hard to go the the F-3 and F-2 with the strong players.

I think he could really lose it if Matt is voted out!

I went to his web-site and he is delusional.....at least the first 3-4 sentences that I read.....

I'm thinking about going back to school and I live in Cali.....hope he doesn't end up where I'll be going.....lol

jmho!

I think he could really lose it if Matt is voted out!

I went to his web-site and he is delusional.....at least the first 3-4 sentences that I read.....

jmho!

It would be so flipping funny if Matt did get evicted first, because you're right, Ragen would be crying all over the place.

Right now on the feeds he is telling Matt that it would be morally wrong for Matt to be evicted because Matt has played such a honest and ethical game. You know Matt is sitting there snickering inside as he nods in agreement, but thinking "This guy is such a smuck!"

I'm beginning to think that Ragan is so over the top "in-love" with Matt that he'll think it was ok for Matt to lie about his poor sick wife.....he'll twist it around to say it was part of Matts game play and it was a great thing! lol

Am I sick as well to be enjoying the drama and mental meltdown poor poor Ragan is gonna have?......nawwww!

He's brought this all on himself! imho

jmho!

When all these HGs are casted, they are casted because of their unique personality flaws, social skills, communication skills, and physical looks. Regan was given the opportunity because his emotions blind him, and he is extremely emotional. He also looks like a dork (I mean that in a nice way). And we know damn well he never shuts up, ever! Perfect combination to create reality TV drama! animated_bouncy.gif

LOL Echo and Len......

BB deff picked Ragan for his drama and emotions.

Oh Ragan will want a close relationship Matt outside of the house and Matt will not return his calls.

jmho!

Archived