Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

I share an office with a Professor's wife. Her husband is a Department chair at a small private Christian university. After talking with her about all this tenure stuff she basically said that things are different at different universities. So taking what you know from where you went to college, may not apply to Ragan.

Also, someone mentioned a reunion show! I too think BB should do a reunion show. The finale night isn't nearly as fun b/c the players have been in sequester and do not know all the scheming their housemates were doing. Woudln't it be fun to get to see them confront one another once they know all that happened? :party_smilie:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Can't blame Ragan for the saboteur twist...that was all Grodner and I'm sure Ragan only got to see a few of America's choices (carefully selected by Grodner of course) and I doubt he even had any say in the Saboteur messages. He deserves the 20k just for participating in the whole stupid mess, especially since someone was going to do it!!!

I really don't think the whole big brother experience will have any effect on Ragan's tenure, at least I would hope not. It's not like he committed a capital crime or something.

I'm glad Ragan's going to be safe this week and at least he had a talk with himself about needing to stop the bashing and bad talk. Unlike the others at least he's trying. I personally like the guy (over most of the rest of the house) and I hope he makes it to final 3 with Lane and Brit. He'll be upset about Matt's lie but he will forgive him I'm sure.

I think ragan will forgive Matt anything. I dont like either of them. Both weird people. As for tenure track or otherwise, being on big brother could easily affect him professionally. He knows that, which is why he mentioned it and is thinking on it. He also allegedly owes 300K in school loans for that PhD so he is probably really lusting for the money. I'm hoping Ragan gets the 20K. Period.

I almost felt bad for Ragan last night when he was crying for joy that his Mattie was save by the DDPOV......

Because Matt is using him and will walk all over him to get to the $500k. Matt is using his wife and her fake illness. If he's that ruthless, he'll be even worse to Ragan......imho.

I have no ideal what his behavior will do to his Professorship!

Loved Ragan the first couple of weeks.....now I just pity him!

jmho!

Ragan has turned into a nasty little twit. i'm hoping he gets to be have not for another week.

I hope he has to be a have not with Brendon! Then he would have to share a room with him. If i were brendon I would go into the have not room every time Ragan went in there to lay down :animated_rotfl:

I almost felt bad for Ragan last night when he was crying for joy that his Mattie was save by the DDPOV......

Because Matt is using him and will walk all over him to get to the $500k. Matt is using his wife and her fake illness. If he's that ruthless, he'll be even worse to Ragan......imho.

I have no ideal what his behavior will do to his Professorship!

Loved Ragan the first couple of weeks.....now I just pity him!

jmho!

I couldn't agree more. Can not wait to see when Matt will be forced to eventually choose. Brigade or Ragan.

I couldn't agree more. Can not wait to see when Matt will be forced to eventually choose. Brigade or Ragan.

I really think that Matt is done with the Brigade. My gut feeling is he will take Ragan to the end.

I really think that Matt is done with the Brigade. My gut feeling is he will take Ragan to the end.

I can see Ragan in the F2 with Matt....

Ragan: "Listen to me Jury....vote for the love of my life Matt, he needs the money for his sick wife!" Tears rolling down his tear-chapped cheeks.

Matt: "Yeah, Jury I've got to have the money for my dear sweet sick wife." Smirk, smirk!

And these idiots will vote 7-0 and give the $$$$ to Matt!

:giggle:

jmho!

I can see Ragan in the F2 with Matt....

Ragan: "Listen to me Jury....vote for the love of my life Matt, he needs the money for his sick wife!" Tears rolling down his tear-chapped cheeks.

Matt: "Yeah, Jury I've got to have the money for my dear sweet sick wife." Smirk, smirk!

And these idiots will vote 7-0 and give the $$$$ to Matt!

:giggle:

jmho!

If Matt has any dignity at all when if he gets to the final 2 with Ragan. I would hope he will tell Ragan the truth about his wife. If Ragan is so loyal he won't spill the beans until after the vote. However it will at least give Ragan the chance to fight to win. Will see I am not sure Matt will do this, but who knows.

All that highfalutin talk about honesty, dignity, and all his holier than though smack he bombards everyone with is going to be great when his great judge of character like he has with Matt will slam his ego back to earth when it comes out his little BFF was lying to him all the time about his fake sick wife....As he would say its going to be "Karmic"....I hate this stupid twat.

Ragan would be the perfect person to take to the end for Matt because Ragan never knows when to shut up about anything. You know, I feel sort of bad for not liking Ragan but the man just grates on my last nerve. He could well be the nicest person on this planet but I've not seen evidence of it during his stay on Big Brother 12.

I love how on BBAD last night he told Brit he thinks America loves them, LMAO, can't stand him or his rightous, do as I say, not as I do attitude. I cannot wait until he is out of the house. Would love to see his face when he realizes how disliked he is. I wonder how much he will love Matt when he finds out that he lied about his wife having a desease, but I already know, he will make an excuse for him. He is like Brit too, he would never talk about people like he does outside of the protection of the BB house. Oh, and OMG! Did you see that ugly a** look on his face when he voted last night, lol!! And yes, I would say that to his face!

You know a guy is a phony when he starts throwing around concepts of dignity and respect just before he bad mouth somebody and does a happy dance. This guy has to go soon

ITA! I just want him to shut the hell up. And may I also add...it is so disgusting to see him eat with those giant floppy lips! ewwwwww...Chew with your mouth closed you gross little twit!

Remember...double eviction. I so hope that whiney psychopath is second HG to leave. Can't wait. Must they always have so many mentally ill people as HGs? And this jerk is a college professor? Rachel made on interesting comment re: Ragan reading her beads..."Ragan, you told me you can't keep a man." I'm sure Matt's wife's gay bff will run the other way when he meets that skinny bitch. This is a classic example of an embittered gay old maid. BTW, I've known guys in their 50s who are better looking than this hambone.

The perfect Thursday would be Ragan and Matt evicted!!!! Leaving a final 5 of Britney, Brendon, Enzo, Lane, and Hayden that would be a great final 5 for me and a final 5 in which I could honestly be happy to see any of the 5 win. I would then only hope that the best person wins by winning the competitions to get to the final 2.

More then anything if I could just see Ragan leave it would be perfect. I don't even HATE Matt all that much really just please get Ragan out of their and I will be happy.

The perfect Thursday would be Ragan and Matt evicted!!!! Leaving a final 5 of Britney, Brendon, Enzo, Lane, and Hayden that would be a great final 5 for me and a final 5 in which I could honestly be happy to see any of the 5 win. I would then only hope that the best person wins by winning the competitions to get to the final 2.

More then anything if I could just see Ragan leave it would be perfect. I don't even HATE Matt all that much really just please get Ragan out of their and I will be happy.

If anyone deserves to win it's Matt, but that kind of stuff doesn't happen in the BB house so I'd like to see his ass next to Ragan's on panel. Their smugness throughout the game was annoying to watch. They need to be knocked down a few pegs. Ragan will get his when he reads internet sites and sees that he's not all that liked.

Archived