Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mind Ragan so much at first, but lately his queenish behavior and incessant crying has really gotten on my nerves. I don't know if it's because he's been in the house too long or the fact that he thinks America loves him because they chose him as the Sab. He does have a streak of cruelty in his being (Rachel). Regardless, he's putting on a show for all his fans.

I think that ragan would be great to be around if you like hearing about how wonderful ragan is and how clever ragan is and how much ragan has overcome to get where he is and on and on and on to and through frikken infinity. Oh. You would also have to enjoy ragging on other people all the while listening to how ragan himself never does that just after and/or while he is doing just that. Ragan is an ass.

THE HATE COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH.

Not a bad guy???? Wow! He is so righteous! If you listen to him, he is perfect and everyone else, is so evil and wicked! Can't stand him!!!!! Ugh~ It seems it is not just for the game, it is him! Can't believe he has $20,000 dollars for doing NOTHING exciting or risky! What a waste! Always talking about if this or that is on tv and who American likes best. UGH~ he is not entertaining, just annoying!

Yeah this season so-called saboteur didn't require him to risk anything. All he really had to do was make up some lies and say it behind a fuzzy video. Nobody in the house really bought into it. He should been required to reveal something that was TRUE and would have been a game changer. He more-or-less told conspiracy stories, which are fun to listen to, but nobody believed.

Can't believe he has $20,000 dollars for doing NOTHING exciting or risky!

He put a letter under a pillow...probably because some intern at CBS read boards like this and told his boss the viewers were starting to get pissed that Ragan took the easy route. I totally believe BB told him in diary that he had to step it up. Probably shaming him that Annie had bigger balls.

Ragan didn't chose those Sabby moments. This is a TV show - I'm sure over half of what they say and certainly what they talk about it scripted. It's not his fault he made an easy 20k. I agree - good for him!

Gay bashing is easy for those with lack of imagination or wit.

I find him repulsive. :wacko:

I triple Ditto that one!

I wish Ragan would just simply treat people like he wants to be treated. This is the reason I cannot stand to listen to him anymore. I fast forward through BBAD just because no matter when I do hit play on him he is either bashing Brenden or Rachel, or he is crying about Matt leaving. He seriously has a problem. Matt is a married man and Ragan has the gall to act as if he is his lover who is leaving the house. However, when Rachel and Brenden were both on the block together and knew one of them was leaving, him and Brit talked about like them like a dog. CBS has edited Brit and Ragan as funny and they are sooooo not what they are being portrayed.

Well they are not doing enough editing, because I find them extremely vicious1 They way they spoke about Rachel and Brendon was unbelievable. And what exactly did they do to those two (Ragan & Britney) for them to speak so ill of them? E-V-I-L is spelled "RAGAN" OR "BRITNEY"

Ragan didn't chose those Sabby moments. This is a TV show - I'm sure over half of what they say and certainly what they talk about it scripted. It's not his fault he made an easy 20k. I agree - good for him!

Gay bashing is easy for those with lack of imagination or wit.

word_girl, I have to say I have always enjoyed your posts. You have a lot of wisdom and wit. :D

Ragan is not your average Joe but I sense he is a friend that would do anything for you.

word_girl, I have to say I have always enjoyed your posts. You have a lot of wisdom and wit. :D

Ragan is not your average Joe but I sense he is a friend that would do anything for you.

Thanks, and ditto to you! :)

I just have to give you props Ragan for finally realizing that there IS an alliance in the house. You guys have said ALL season there was none, now that your eyes are open go win HOH! All of you are a bunch of crazy, blind, idiots (who claim to be fans of this game!?!) but out of the house of idiots...you and Brit are my favorites! Go Bragan!

lmao

I guess my deleted comment hit a chord with someone. Yes, I knew it would. That's enough satisfaction for me. :animated_rotfl:

Anyways, he's a nasty queen and no woman in their right mind would go shopping with him or let him anywhere near their hair. :animated_wave:

If you're referring to me, :animated_rotfl: I didn't report your obnoxious comment. It was offensive, but I can defend myself.

Trust me, the comment reflected poorly on the person making the comment, not the one it was directed to. :animated_wave:

Ragan is very dramatic. At this point, I feel sorry for him even though I still find him disgusting. He has run the gamut of every emotion and then some on that show. Whats really bad is that he is going to have to leave the show and see himself acting like an ass and being made a total fool of time and time again by his very best bud.

The only thing to salve his wounds would be winning and that could be. As much as I dislike him I would rather see ragan win over Lane Hayden or Enzo.

I like him I know he has talked bad about people and has has several breakdowns but I still like him. I loved the witch on a broom comment he made to Rachel and out of this cast of losers I am hoping he survives and makes it through this week. He is the only hg I like this year. I think they should let the fans pick the hg next year we couldn't do as bad as the casting this year.

The editing on tonight's show made me feel that Ragan has finally been shot down a few pegs....learning his BFF threw him under the bus........

I haven't liked Ragan's behavior, and I'm sure he's not as bad outside the house.....but dang Ragan you're on the feeds almost 24/7 and you have made a complete fool out of yourself.

jmho!

Archived