Favorite & Least Favorite Season?

TheGreatXL

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12
  2. 2. Which season of Big Brother is your least favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12

I didn't include the first season since it was based on BBUK rules.

Don't mean to seem overly dramatic, but this season in general seems quite fake in it's cast and drama. I didn't think any twist could fail more than the 'love bird' season of season 9, but Allison outdid herself this year with the Saboteur. A twist that basically lets the Sab pick and choose his or her own deeds to stroll to easy money. Uh, at least Eric and Dan had to work for their money with America's Player. So I'd probably have to pick this season as the worst. I'm strugglin' to get through it. :(

And as an added question, for those of you who write and cover the live feeds, which season was the hardest to get through, boring wise?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fav 4 had great shift of power no one side dominated, tons of gameplay till very end

least 6 house was too divided , made season too predictable n boring for me

but bb12 is inching its way to be my least fav season

This season and 9 seems to be close in the hated category.

Both of them have the same thing in common too. All of the interesting house guests were bumped off early in the season. If AG is going to rig things, at least rig it for the interesting people to stay.

fave BB3 and BB2...Amy, Marcellas, Danielle and Jason...BB2 Dr Will and Boogie, and Nicole Meltdown (banners) with Hardy there too..lol..least fave Adam and the winter season 9...sucked...also hated season 4 with ice cream Jun...also liked BB6 with Kaysar and Janelle..and season 8 with Evil Dick and Danielle...this season is still under consideration from me...no breakouts...kind of boring ppl but like Brit and Matt

This season just went up a notch after yesterdays POV, if Matt and Ragan go home on Thursday, then it will be good LOL

Hi! I have been sick :(

Is there anyway you can give me the low down on who Britney nominated and who won the pov. All the good stuff. I would appreciate it.

Hi! I have been sick sad.gif

Is there anyway you can give me the low down on who Britney nominated and who won the pov. All the good stuff. I would appreciate it.

Brit put up Brendon and Enzo, Brendon won POV and Brit is being talked into putting Matt up, Matt will go home, Thursday is double eviction so someone will follow right behind him, hopefully Ragan!!!

Brit put up Brendon and Enzo, Brendon won POV and Brit is being talked into putting Matt up, Matt will go home, Thursday is double eviction so someone will follow right behind him, hopefully Ragan!!!

Oh wow lots going on in that house! How did Enzo take it being put up on the block for the first time? :lookaround:

I thought Brit was ALL buddy buddy with Matt? Has that changed?

I agree with you on Regan. I thought I would love Regan but I don't like him AT ALL.

I appreciate you updating me. I just hate being sick. It sucks.

Archived