Who Will Be Evicted Today, 8/19?

Who Will Be Evicted Tomorrow, 8/19?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be Evicted Tomorrow, 8/19?

• Lane
    • Hayden
    • Enzo
    • Kathy
    • Britney

Kathy. Which makes very little sense overall since she's the worst player in the game. But it's not like Matt can really nominate anyone else, or else he automatically loses their jury vote. I think Britney would give Matt a jury vote over anyone other than Ragan or Lane. So Kathy it is. :P

i had kathy as final four lock then boom dpov appears smh

but all signs are pointing at matt using the dpov of veto to evict the weakest comp player there by a mile kathy :animated_bouncy:

I think it's Kathy. I thought there was a slight chance for Britney until I watched tonight's episode. The conversation between Ragan, Matt, and Britney in the HN room seemed to solidify their alliance in my opinion. I think he is with them more than the Brigade right now. I think he'll ride both alliances as long as he can, but will stick with Britney and Ragan when push comes to shove. I also think that Britneyy and Ragan have his back moreso than the Brigade - that will be espcially true if dumb Enzo and Hayden go off and tell Matt they're planning on voting him out. Hopefully they don't do that - otherwise they're toast. In fact, if they do that, Matt might just go ahead and nominate one of them - probably Enzo.

I bet Matt's wife is at home screaming at her tv, "put up Enzo you idiot! You just kissed half a million dollars away.."

If Matt were smart, he'd realize the Brigade wanted to save Lane over him and nominate "Meow-Meow". (seriously what grown man calls himself that? Ugh!)

But nope. Every time he has a chance to make a power move, a REAL power move -- he doesn't make it. It sticks with what's safe.

So Kathy it will be.

It has been said a few times that getting rid of Kathy is a waste of HoH/DPOV but that is the kind of thing that gets HGs like her all the way to F2. Can you imagine a last two weeks on the feed with her in the game? How about with her as F2? It would be disgusting.

Hayden and Enzo are discussing the possibility of telling Matt he doesn't have enough votes to stay. If they do that, hopefully Matt will see that even though he was the "brains" of the Brigade, their loyalty lies with Lane. So, maybe Matt will put Enzo on the block.

Wishful thinking. :lookaround:

Hayden and Enzo are discussing the possibility of telling Matt he doesn't have enough votes to stay. If they do that, hopefully Matt will see that even though he was the "brains" of the Brigade, their loyalty lies with Lane. So, maybe Matt will put Enzo on the block.

Wishful thinking. :lookaround:

I think he understands getting rid of him is not a bad move for them. He has another alliance and he is the best competitor. He may shake his head and think.... but but but can they win a comp to keep themselves in the game?

Guest 6Borders

I voted Kathy cos I don't think Matt has the guts to put up Enzo or Hay, even tho I think he knows what they are up to.

He'll tell everyone America gave him the Diamond POV (he's had plenty of time to come up with a whopper of a story) and then after he will go tell the Brigade that he had to use it to protect the alliance.

Archived