BBmegafan2

Do you think it was fair  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Matt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Hayden is there too. They are bashing Brendon BAD! :cookie:

OMG they are ripping Rachel now. :lookaround: Funny to hear how much Enzo is ripping on Brendon when last week they were an alliance. yikes!

Well put! I can't stop watching though.... I am however getting addicted to BBUK... I've watched a few seasons and it is so much better than ours!!!

BBUK is great. Love their DR and not having HoH. So different from BBUS and in many ways, better. Too bad it is done after this season. But I still love our BB.

I may have been more upset by Matt's lie and the letter in some other season but since that out of the people in the house, he is one of the few who is really trying to play the game, I have to look beyond it and hope to see him in F2.

Well you missed when they were ripping on Brendon. It was bad. REAL BAD! (esp Regan and Britney)

thats what I dont get about this season, that is all those two have done yet somehow ev1 still see's rachel and brendon as these horrible terrible people. Which I totally don't get. I will be sick of either of these two idiots wins the half mil bc neither of them deserve any of it.

Archived