Pandora Box II - Brendon

kjuut

Man if all he got was a stupid massage, he got royally screwed...

LOL! No kidding! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he got the coup! :party_smilie:

wouldn't America have to vote for the HG to get that power.. I'm hoping its another veto.. what was that Veto from seasons ago, Platinum Veto?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the thing though. If Big Brother never winds up screwing the HOH with a crappy prize how will anyone ever buy the "it could unleash something good, or something bad" nonsense they're given when they get the choice? If every time its opened the HOH gets a veto or coup obviously every single time Pandora's Box is offered it will be opened. Which would take away from it in my opinion. At that point, just announce the powers to the whole house and let them fight for it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless we get a few clunkers no season in the future will ever have an HOH get a mystery power and be able to conceal it. Hell, they shouldn't have been able to this season but Matt lucked out being in a house full of dullards.

Even if all Brendon got was a break from the house and a dinner and a massage -- he himself will see it as something special because RACHEL got to go back in the house. I'm not sure if they got to exchange words or not (guess we find out tomorrow) but he was willing to sacrifice his whole game for her. He's making his choices based on what she would of wanted. He's either really in love, a total wimp, or completely stupid (depending on who you talk to). But the point is -- Brendon has demonstrated time and time again he wants to carry out Rachel's agenda for her.

All the same. I want Brendon to make it to final two/three. And as it stands now he's basically a dead man since the whole house wants him out. So I hope he got something. :animated_scratchchin:

Even if all Brendon got was a break from the house and a dinner and a massage -- he himself will see it as something special because RACHEL got to go back in the house. I'm not sure if they got to exchange words or not (guess we find out tomorrow) but he was willing to sacrifice his whole game for her. He's making his choices based on what she would of wanted. He's either really in love, a total wimp, or completely stupid (depending on who you talk to). But the point is -- Brendon has demonstrated time and time again he wants to carry out Rachel's agenda for her.

Good post and good clarity.

My theory is that Brenden was offered a picture of Rachel or that he could go to the Jury House for the night. Thinking he would get to see rachel in some way, shape or form, he opened pandora's box and was sent to the jury house only Rachel was not there and she was unleashed on the remaining HG.

No way AG gave Brendon anything that will help him in the game, imo.

Guest 6Borders

He (and Rachel, Matt and every other HG AG ever cast, recruited, bribed or cajoled and for whatever rating/rhyhme or reason) won the Ultimate DR suggesting, vote tampering, game influencing (aka "people on my payroll") POG (Power of Grodner)".

All's not fair in life or Big Brother and never has been. No reason to say "Grodner, get your life vest" cos she owns and operates the boat

Any thought of what have Brendon won when he opened Pandora Box? Assuming that he released something bad upon the house (Rachel Drama HAHA!). Would he have another 'secret power', besides Matt's?

He (and Rachel, Matt and every other HG AG ever cast, recruited, bribed or cajoled and for whatever rating/rhyhme or reason) won the Ultimate DR suggesting, vote tampering, game influencing (aka "people on my payroll") POG (Power of Grodner)".

All's not fair in life or Big Brother and never has been. No reason to say "Grodner, get your life vest" cos she owns and operates the boat

Excellent post!

I agree - the fans would not like it. :lookaround:

I also agree that they probably didnt give him any usefull "power" But some of us fans very much would like it. :stirthepot:

And does any one think Matt is going to keep hinting about his DPOV untill he accidently says too much and loses it :party_smilie:

BB let Rachel leave Brendon a message. She spelled Matt in pretzels that she wanted him up. BB allowed that because having Matt on the block makes the show more interesting. They made the last challenge for Brendon to win because that would make the game more exciting.

Sometimes that interference influences the outcome and sometimes not.

I love Big Brother :grouphug:

what theyve done is make no rule hard and fast and for me the show is getting old and tired as am I. This is probably my last year as a big brother faithful and sad to say production has much to do with that. They let the rachel thing go on way too long and gave it way too much attention.

as for the pandora box - brendon - who knows?

BB let Rachel leave Brendon a message. She spelled Matt in pretzels that she wanted him up. BB allowed that because having Matt on the block makes the show more interesting. They made the last challenge for Brendon to win because that would make the game more exciting.

Sometimes that interference influences the outcome and sometimes not.

I love Big Brother :grouphug:

Did they show her leaving the message, or was it just there?

If that's all he got, that was crap compared to the DPOV, but then again BB rigged the HOH so that he could win. So, I guess he can't ask for much more than that.

If you remember correctly last year when Nastilie got HoH, her lame prize was getting to see her "alleged" boyfriend and he asked her to marry him and they had dinner. Big whoop. :sick2:

I think the pretzels were probably irrelevant because... imo, Brendon/Rachel got to have some alone time as a part of the Pandora's Box. (Guess we'll see if that happened or not Wed. night.)

Same unfair standards as when Jeff won coup d'etat and evicted Jessie.

Same unfair standards as when Eric (America Player) got the directive to turn the votes and save Evel Dick...

This is typical BB...nothing beyond their usual unfairness...which is really just part of the game...so actually, not unfair, just par for the course.

I agree. Also, we have no idea who really wins any of these America vote things. CBS can say what they want, who will check?

I totally agree with you. At least it sure seems that way....I did hear in the feeds chats that Allison wanted matt on the show last year but that he didnt want to do it because he was getting married. So maybe just her knowing him a bit longer or whatever makes her want him to win more....Either way she sure does seem to have a thing for him and it's tickin me off~! lol

What, is AG related to Matt or what? This is BS, it really does seem to be rigged for him to stay.

If you remember correctly last year when Nastilie got HoH, her lame prize was getting to see her "alleged" boyfriend and he asked her to marry him and they had dinner. Big whoop. :sick2:

Kevin didn't get anything from Pandora's Box either ... He stuck his hand in the box and got stuck while he watched the others collect $10K ... Jeff was given the coup d'eta by america's vote ...

I don't believe in their votes, I think their votes are completely rigged to what BB wants, except I know Jeff and Jordan WOULD have won the coup, no need to rig that, its just they KNEW they would get the coup so they added it so they could save the season. I can't blame them to try and make a season better fix ratings but to ruin certain people who are doing a decent job in the house is wrong. They should focus on changing up the house, what they can do, give them chores, other stuff to keep US interested; not get rid of somebody because people don't like them.

Archived