Pandora Box II - Brendon

kjuut

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

massage and trip out of house to a mansion

He better have, regardless if you are a fan of Brendon's or not, you have to admit if Matt got a power to save himself and Brendon didn't that would be BS! A massage and dinner hardly compares to what Matt got which is a chance to get one step further to 500K!

He better have, regardless if you are a fan of Brendon's or not, you have to admit if Matt got a power to save himself and Brendon didn't that would be BS! A massage a dinner hardly compares to what Matt got which is a chance to get one step further to 500K!

Big Brother has never been fair.

Honestly..I don't think he did. I'd have thought we'd have heard something about it...especially in one of Brendon's private chats that he likes to have with the viewers ...

Big Brother has never been fair.

Honestly..I don't think he did. I'd have thought we'd have heard something about it...especially in one of Brendon's private chats that he likes to have with the viewers ...

Yes, but this would be beyond unfair even by Big Brother standards.

He also got a letter from the love of his life. Timing in this game is that they have to play out the gift Matt won.

Brendon got his sweetie pie back in the house to tell everyone how to vote. Brendon got his massage and gourmet meals in a nice place at the beach.

It is what it is but I am sure there will be more waaaah waaaah waaaaah :bigcry:

Yes, but this would be beyond unfair even by Big Brother standards.

Same unfair standards as when Jeff won coup d'etat and evicted Jessie.

Same unfair standards as when Eric (America Player) got the directive to turn the votes and save Evel Dick...

This is typical BB...nothing beyond their usual unfairness...which is really just part of the game...so actually, not unfair, just par for the course.

He also got a letter from the love of his life. Timing in this game is that they have to play out the gift Matt won.

Brendon got his sweetie pie back in the house to tell everyone how to vote. Brendon got his massage and gourmet meals in a nice place at the beach.

It is what it is but I am sure there will be more waaaah waaaah waaaaah :bigcry:

Yes, I forgot the letter, that's comparable (Not) and I'm hardly crying just pointing out the obvious whether Brendon haters like it or not. I can't stand Ragan BUT if this happened to Ragan I'd be saying the exact same things.

It would be funny if he got a power that trumps Matt's.

That is seriously what I am hoping for. Im gonna answer a cpl posts in this one..1st of all Brendon really hasnt been alone on the feeds much if any at all since getting back and has only that I have seen talked to the cameras one time. secondly, I dont know if it is wishful thinking on my part or not. But I found it kinda strange how even tho Brendon said he slept like a baby and rested up well on his vacation, as soon as he got back into the house after talking for a bit with everyone he took a 3hr nap. Usually when someone gets 24hrs of rest and relaxation they dont take a 3hr nap the next day. But like I said that could be wishful thinking on my part who knows...I agree that matts power is complete BS....I really feel Allison has went to new levels trying to get the direction of this game to go her way. I am still ticked off by the letter that she allowed to pass thru to matt for his first HOH letter. Then aired on live TV his wife admitting what she had done. IMO that gave Matt a total unfair outside advantage in this game and is complete hogwash. He also did nothing at all extra to earn that D.POV...I have been watching BB for many yrs now and Im affraid to say things just seem to be getting worse and worse and I would love to see Allison get the boot and have them put some fresh meat in there who can hopefully add some fresh ideas.

I totally agree Matt should not have been allowed outside help with his lie and BB should have taken that part out of the letter.

I understand BB gets involved if the season is not going well and could lose viewers if it's to boring. I don't like how they play favorites and certain hg's get special powers or comps geared to them when they really need it.

Matt got Pandora's box with the DPOV to help him stay in the game since they knew the others didn't care if Brendon won hoh last week or not. I believe they have a good idea of who will win some of the comps.

They added the box or whatever they called it when an evicted hg was supposed to come back but instead the hg's got to choose a box or former hg and James was back in the game. They tried everything to keep James in the game and when he was finally gone he happened to win America's favorite.

They added the box or whatever they called it when an evicted hg was supposed to come back but instead the hg's got to choose a box or former hg and James was back in the game. They tried everything to keep James in the game and when he was finally gone he happened to win America's favorite.

What James are you talking about? I only remember one from Season 6 and 7. I think I'm wrong though bc I don't remember him ever winning America's favorite

Crazy James! He was friends with some crazy chick who had a wicked goodbye speech.

And they made Crazy James look like a saint on the shows making him America's Favorite.....when we with the live feeds got to see the real James and Chelsea.... :puking smilie: lol

Since AG has been on board there has never been a level playing field for the HGs!

jmho!

And they made Crazy James look like a saint on the shows making him America's Favorite.....when we with the live feeds got to see the real James and Chelsea.... :puking smilie: lol

Since AG has been on board there has never been a level playing field for the HGs!

jmho!

Yep, they really need someone new to run this show, it's so not right. I hated James with a passion, every time I like or root for someone it feels like AG steps in and ruins the entire damn thing!!!!!!

LOL! No kidding! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he got the coup! :party_smilie:

That would be awesome but I think production has a thing for Matt and wouldn't give Brendon anything that could hurt little Matty.

That would be awesome but I think production has a thing for Matt and wouldn't give Brendon anything that could hurt little Matty.

I totally agree with you. At least it sure seems that way....I did hear in the feeds chats that Allison wanted matt on the show last year but that he didnt want to do it because he was getting married. So maybe just her knowing him a bit longer or whatever makes her want him to win more....Either way she sure does seem to have a thing for him and it's tickin me off~! lol

Archived