Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/16

CeCiMom

Thank you Marty, your's is pretty cool too!

It's in honor of my deceased dog. I had a small 5 lb. Yorkie (female), who died of old age this past March (she was 12). She would let me dress in anything, including a drop pearl necklace. LOL She had a full wardrobe.

So sorry about your sweetie. I have 3 dachshunds and I know about the love of your dog.

Britney swimming in the pool. Kathy said yesterday she didn't know how to swim. :lookaround:

Wish someone besides old shifty-eyes got the DPOV. With all his lies I put him on the same level as Johnny Fairplay from Survivor. And we all now how will he is liked now.

I had a yorkie, too, for 14 years, but she wouldn't last 5 minutes with even a bow. So sorry for your loss!

(Although, I have to tell you, I'm pulling for Matt! (But still hate that JF guy.)) :)

lol matt told enzo n hayden to tell him if they are going to vote him out

thursday should be interesting after they tell him :animated_bouncy:

I'm making out my grocery list while I'm posting. If I suddenly post milk butter and eggs you'll know why.

Finally- they might not blow it after all! Keep it up Hayden!

But they will probably over analyze the chit out of it and decide, no. Butter, damn, told ya so.

I'm making out my grocery list while I'm posting. If I suddenly post milk butter and eggs you'll know why.

But they will probably over analyze the chit out of it and decide, no. Butter, damn, told ya so.

LOL I am looking at Live FEEDS(reports) and everyone's mind is changing back and forth! I have no idea what will happen now!

Hayden called to DR Grodner will tell him what to do

Archived