Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/15

Cocoabutta98

Lane said he likes to punch his dog in his face and sometimes makes it bloody. He said his dog likes it because he is a Boxer. (this in a conversation he was having with Ragan)

I really really hate this guy for that. :fyou::censored:

Lane said he likes to punch his dog in his face and sometimes makes it bloody. He said his dog likes it because he is a Boxer. (this in a conversation he was having with Ragan)

I really really hate this guy for that. :fyou::censored:

Lane was only kidding about punching his dog in the face. He said that one time when he and his dog were wrestling around he did get a bloody nose. And said his dog plays really rough. Lane has mentioned many times that his dog is his best friend and that he missed him....

Absolutely, Myss! I used to have an opportunity to "beat the doggie" with a lab/pit bull mix. He loved it!

THANK YOU MrsDunn... FOLKS go back and rewind/flashback the feeds... Ragan didn't react because he KNOWS it isn't true... Lane has off the wall stories... well I'm done with this bandwagon... it's like 'beating a dead horse'... uh oh PETA may come after me now! LOL!

Okay, changin' the subject . . . .

I am so lookin' forward to Lane, Hayden and Enzo being all cocky about Matt going on the block . . . and the DPOV gets played! Whoo-hoo!

That being said, will Matt put up Kathy?

I would think he would, or Brit.... But once he plays the DPOV, the rest of the group is going to doubt him even more... they will start questioning even more of his lies. I know lying is all part of the game... but I have a feeling they will wonder about the whole $1 claim he made and start questioning everything he has said prior to that...

to service the production crew? ...sorry low blow , i'm just tired of the Rachel Show I thoufgt summer was for BB

I am sick and tired of the "Rachel Show" that if I have to see that skank once more I will quit watching. Bad production, bad idea, bad all the way around. If people quit watching "PRODUCTION" will learn.

Okay, changin' the subject . . . .

I am so lookin' forward to Lane, Hayden and Enzo being all cocky about Matt going on the block . . . and the DPOV gets played! Whoo-hoo!

That being said, will Matt put up Kathy?

Yes he will...goodbye Kathy! Also I think if Matt or Ragan doesn't win this next HOH, Matt will on the block and wishing he still had that Diamond POV.

Lane was only kidding about punching his dog in the face. He said that one time when he and his dog were wrestling around he did get a bloody nose. And said his dog plays really rough. Lane has mentioned many times that his dog is his best friend and that he missed him....

I only heard what he said. I never heard the kidding part. I know someone else posted it before me too and didn't I guess they didn't hear the kidding part either. I am not saying he didn't say it but I didn't hear it.

I haven't said anything this season because quite frankly this season blows!!! I didn't think there would be a worse season than BB9 but wow watching my grass grow is more entertaining than this bunch of snoozers. (I literally do turn on BBAD to fall asleep so the analogy of BB12 is pure ambien is right on lmao!) That being said I do still watch the cbs episodes for the laugh and of course lurk to read if theres anything intresting I need to catch up on....

I have made an observation I haven't seen anyone else mention on any of the boards so I wanted to share and see where it goes. The sab said there are friends in the house. Has gone so far as to say it is a girl/guy. All of which I thought was just BS but consider this;

Ragan is a guy yeah but he is gay and that could cause a reference to him as the girl. He has been getting EXTREMELY emotional when he thinks of Matt going home. More like I am losing my BF than BFF. Finally and most interesting, has anyone else noticed that the tatoo on ragan's, i believe, left shoulder is a blue star outlined in black which looks almost if not identical to the star tatoo on the inside of Matt's, i believe, left bicep just above his elbow crease? The same tatoo they were having Matt conver in early episodes.

I could be reading too much into it of course,and it could just be a coinsidence but a very weird one imo.

I think that Ragan and Matt are brothers, my reasoning is this - there is no straight man (and especially a straight man that likes to keep his hands in his pants) in this world that "I" know that would lie in the bed with an openly gay man. Ragan has said last week that his has 6 siblings by his father, which leads me to believe that Matt could be his half brother.

I think that Ragan and Matt are brothers, my reasoning is this - there is no straight man (and especially a straight man that likes to keep his hands in his pants) in this world that "I" know that would lie in the bed with an openly gay man. Ragan has said last week that his has 6 siblings by his father, which leads me to believe that Matt could be his half brother.

:o

But ANYWAYS... back to the game at hand... Ragan is going to pull himself off of the block, therefore, from what I am gathering, Brendon is going to put up Matt... Matt will be up against Lane, therefore Matt will use the DPOV, and will most likely put up Kathy... whew! My question is... since Enzo and Hayden have been talking to Brendon, they have been getting more and more leary of Matt and WANT to keep Kathy in the game... Do you think they will flip and vote Lane out and keep the new Hayden, Enzo, Brendon and Kathy alliance going????

I like Lane, and I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does it would be a good thing. Then Matt will see Enzo/Hayden's hand. I don't think it will go down that way. I don't see Matt jumping ship just yet, I may be wrong, I hope I'm wrong because Enzo/Hayden have already put him out of the Brigade, he just doesn't know it yet. I think if Matt does that, it will stir up the house.

The Saboteur gave them another message. Something about a game changing "something" could happen.

That Ragan...working so hard as the saboteur! I sure hope he doesn't get caught with all those risks he's taking....

:rolleyes:

Was that part of the saboteur's message...or did production tell them to go to bed early?

If it was the sab...I've a feeling they're going to ignore it. The sab is like the boy that cried wolf.

If it was production...maybe an early morning PoV ceremony?

:animated_scratchchin:

Archived