• Hayden
  2. 2. Who do you want to win pov?

• Brendon
    • Ragan
    • Lane
    • Kathy
    • Enzo
    • Hayden

I hear ya, I want the brigade gone.... but I just don't think it will happen this week..... unless Brendon puts up another brigade member, besides Matt and Matt leaves the noms alone..... right now I only see a brigade member going if there are 2 of them up

Yeah, I guess Brendon's best choice is to replace Ragan with Britney. I wouldn't be sorry to see her gone but I must say having the 4 brigade members still in the house is boring me to tears. Who wants to see one alliance dominate from beginning to end? There's no excitement in that. :disappointed:

Brendon won't put up Britt, he'll put up Matt. Matt will take himself off and put up Britt or Kathy in his place. It's gonna be a hard decision for him because Lane and Ragan want to keep Britt and Hayden and Enzo want her gone. I think he'll put her up though.

Brendon won't put up Britt, he'll put up Matt. Matt will take himself off and put up Britt or Kathy in his place. It's gonna be a hard decision for him because Lane and Ragan want to keep Britt and Hayden and Enzo want her gone. I think he'll put her up though.

IF he does, he's screwing himself in the game. I hope he puts up Kathy instead of Brit, if this is what happens, but Enzo and Hayden will work Brenda hard for Brit to go up.

IF he does, he's screwing himself in the game. I hope he puts up Kathy instead of Brit, if this is what happens, but Enzo and Hayden will work Brenda hard for Brit to go up.

Brenda does not decide who goes up as it is MATT if he uses DV right ?

If Brendon replaces Ragan with Kathy then Matt won't use the POV and Kathy goes home. I don't think Brendon will put Kathy up though, especially after their talk this morning. I think he thinks he has an ally in both Britt & Kathy.

ticks me off Brendon has the brigade dead to rights by the ball's and Allison helps out matt yet again....Just like she did by allowing his wife to help his lie in her HOH letter to him....I seriously hope after this season total BUST they replace her....

The NEW Brigade is Enzo, Hayden, Brendon and Kathy.

I can't tell if you're serious or not?

If so, that's actually a good move. See, Lane has Britney in his back pocket and Matt has Ragan in HIS back pocket. Hayden and Enzo only have the Brigade, they have no people who are guaranteed votes for them like Lane and Matt do. For them to secretly pull in Brendon and Kathy is a brilliant move because then they can work on getting out Ragan and Britney to remove Matt and Lane's lifelines.

I always figured Lane and Matt being so openly close to those two would get them in trouble just like it got Brendan/Rachel and Hayden/Matt into trouble.

The Diamond POV being exposed means nothing... Matt takes himself off, puts up Kathy or Brit, one of those goes home...and if any of the brigade questions it... he simply tells them that BB told him if he told anyone he would lose it

Which is the truth! That's exactly why he had to keep his lips sealed, therefore the Brigade will understand, no problem there :party_smilie:

So if Matt is put up, of course he'll use his DPOV, puts up B or K and it's Buh Bye to one of them :animated_wave:

When does Matt get to use the DPV? at POV ceremony? On Thursday before the vote?

i think before the vote

Guest 6Borders

I don't see why the Diamond POV should be hidden any more than the regular POV. It won't matter if Matt uses it or not and the HG's should not be surprised because they've been speculating on it.

Personally I think the whole POV thing is stupid...go back to 2 ppl on the block and that's the way it is or let everyone play for POV. Next thing Grodner will come up with is 2 noms, play for POV then the hide little Pandora's boxes all over the house and someone gets Diamond POV, then Universal POV, then World POV....and pretty soon everyone in the house has a POV.

AG definitely wanted Brendon to put Matt up and not Britney and she had DR do her dirty work twice this week.

1st during nominations. Just before noms he was decided to put Britney and Lane and DR calls him in, he runs out and apologizes to Britney and brokers a deal with her then he's whisked away to DR again for lockdown and noms.

2nd- after Brendon's new team was shocked at who was up, the whole Rachel back in the house... Brendon came back and they all calmed down and he was on board with his new "alliance" to put Britney up as the replacement nominee. Only to have him called to DR again. Goes straight to Britney pulls her to HoH... confirms their "deal" and then Brendon is called back to DR before Matt can talk to him and PoV ceremony takes place.

AG definitely wanted Brendon to put Matt up and not Britney and she had DR do her dirty work twice this week.

1st during nominations. Just before noms he was decided to put Britney and Lane and DR calls him in, he runs out and apologizes to Britney and brokers a deal with her then he's whisked away to DR again for lockdown and noms.

2nd- after Brendon's new team was shocked at who was up, the whole Rachel back in the house... Brendon came back and they all calmed down and he was on board with his new "alliance" to put Britney up as the replacement nominee. Only to have him called to DR again. Goes straight to Britney pulls her to HoH... confirms their "deal" and then Brendon is called back to DR before Matt can talk to him and PoV ceremony takes place.

Yup... Allison wanted to make sure that the Diamond Veto got played so she made sure Matt got put up........ AG working her magic again LOL

I don't see why the Diamond POV should be hidden any more than the regular POV. It won't matter if Matt uses it or not and the HG's should not be surprised because they've been speculating on it.

Personally I think the whole POV thing is stupid...go back to 2 ppl on the block and that's the way it is or let everyone play for POV. Next thing Grodner will come up with is 2 noms, play for POV then the hide little Pandora's boxes all over the house and someone gets Diamond POV, then Universal POV, then World POV....and pretty soon everyone in the house has a POV.

HUH... sounds like the hidden immunity idol on Survivor.....

Does anyone remember what they called the host of the POV this week? I think it was some kind of a ___bot. My friend just emailed me a picture of Janelle that Janelle put on twitter this week with the title I am a fembot. Could she have hosted the POV?

zing bot i think but i could be wrong

kathy is useless :animated_bouncy:

Archived