Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/14

CeCiMom

I think Rachel went to the DR for medication. Or to quit her 24-hour "vacation". I'd call her all-talk, but as evident in that Ragan argument, she can't form an articulate word.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen Ragan shred one tear since he went in that HN room.

If you think the tears aren't coming, then you haven't been paying attention lately. I guarantee he cries when Brit or Matt comes to talk to him.

The funny thing is the Hgs that were up in HOH all trashed Ragan to her and got her angry enough to attack him. Now they are all acting shocked that she did it. She told Kathy she was going to do it 30 seconds before she did it.

We haven't heard from Brendon yet, but the rogue Brigade members, Enzo & Hayden, are counting on Matt going up and out.

lol We know that's not happening but it would be funny when Matt uses his super duper power and Brendon has to put up someone else.

I think that's gonna depend on if he gets to talk to Rachel or not

thanks. Brendon will follow Rachel's advice. lol

The funny thing is the Hgs that were up in HOH all trashed Ragan to her and got her angry enough to attack him. Now they are all acting shocked that she did it. She told Kathy she was going to do it 30 seconds before she did it.

You could lead a camel to water.....

Okay, Rachel, first we want you to sit at the table and read Brendon's letter. Look somber, and if you can, get a little teary-eyed. Give us a big SNIFF if you can't get any tears. Then, get the picture of the two of you and stare at it for about 2 minutes. But please, don't get that scary look on your face, because it's a little evil. Then, sigh really big, go out of the HOH, and offer to cook everyone breakfast. And laugh, laugh, laugh.

And, scene. ;)

Archived