Jury - BB12

uvp

poll will be added later

rachel first member of jury

do you think rachel will be a bitter jury member?

britney wont get rachel jury vote

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess they are going to bring her back in a box like crazy james :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

BIG TIME DITTO! But they will still have to show them arriving etc etc. That's going to be bad isn't it?

Only if they show Rachel's body as she exits the car with those long legs and no underwear. I'm worried the camera man is going to get an eye full and there will have to be a black spot on our screen Sunday night.....

Only if they show Rachel's body as she exits the car with those long legs and no underwear. I'm worried the camera man is going to get an eye full and there will have to be a black spot on our screen Sunday night.....

Actually I think there are some camera's and microphones in the jury house. I mean last year we got to see those horrible pink stretch pants on Jesse's body and you see them in the livingroom watching the last week of house stuff. Most of it is just skimmed over and there are no bedroom camera's (thank AG)

Julie may have been referring to finale night when everyone goes back to vote and do interviews or whatever.

Julie may have been referring to finale night when everyone goes back to vote and do interviews or whatever.

Nope! I don't think so. In seasons past she always just says "we'll see you back here on finale night" this time she clearly said "this might not be the last you've seen of the Big Brother House, after Rachel said something about being sad to leave it...

Nope! I don't think so. In seasons past she always just says "we'll see you back here on finale night" this time she clearly said "this might not be the last you've seen of the Big Brother House, after Rachel said something about being sad to leave it...

Exactly

I may be out of my ever-lovin mind but I tell you now that I believe this loser will be an HG again

I'll happily listen to every one of you tell me I am wrong if I am...but that's my feeling

-Kyo

Brit did make a mistake by her diary room goodbye message to Rach. I think Rachel still kind of liked her, all she had to say was "Rachel I tried, but I had to take care of myself...I wish you luck and happy you found love"! That would have been the best "poker face" game move she could make. I think she's smart, but her anger and need for revenge is making her BB Blind...better open your eyes Brit!

might she be referring to a future all-stars instead of this season?

I thought all stars as well, she kept comparing herself to Janelle, maybe they'll let them duke it out...would be a great change to see two strong female players align and I'm not a fan of either! Maybe all stars this time will be teams/alliances, that will be the excuse they use to include Brendon...ughhhh!

Guest 6Borders

I think Rach is going to be a snot and act like she owns the jury house, and I don't think her behavior will be any different (except we won't have to watch Barfmance until Brendon gets there). Since she is the first one there, she will consider herself Jury Foreperson I'm sure.

Julie said "might" so there is a small ray of hope that America will vote not to put her back in the house or the HG's won't. The only way I would ever want to see her back in is if Brendon were leaving the BB house for the jury house at the same time and they could wave at each other from their passing limos. Seriously tho, if Rach gets to go back in the house, I will not be watching any more of the show this season.

I definately wanted Rachael out even though she would of never made it through the last HOH challenge. We all make mistakes and have to live with our decisions, so should Rachael. She brought this on herself. Every houseguest has to be careful and not be too cocky or this is just what happens. Keep her in the jury house even if the drama is gone.

As much as I want Rachel to come back because I think it would :stirthepot: I hadn't really thought about the fact she's now a member of the Jury and Julie did acknowledge this (I think) in her interview. Which makes it less likely they could bring her back for anything other than to host a competition. On the flip side as the other house guests are -not- sequestered, it makes it less likely they'd bring them back into the house. Oi.

I don't know what to think any more.

Damn you Julie Chen! With your teasing ways!

Archived