Favorite/Least Favorite HG - Week 6

CeCiMom

Who's your favorite and least favorite player?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Ragan

Fav: Enzo, he's the most entertaining person in the house. Second fav Enzo sidekick Hayden

Least: Britney - What a little "B" sure to make Nick's life a living hell

Ragan - needs to grow up and clog his tear ducts

Matt - he's not a good player but he sure is a good liar.

Lane - he should change his name to Lame

Brendon - seems like a nice guy, but comes across like a dumb blonde

Kathy - harmless but how the hell did she get pick for BB

I think who every did the casting this year was either in a coma or was taking anti depressing med's

So Enzo calls my princess the C word and Brendon makes like he is gonna hit her?

lovely men here

ok...welllllll

Fave - hmmm lemme think....Brit? oh yeah!

Least Fave - Brendon

-Kyo

At what point did it ever look like Brendon was gonna hit her? That is totally not how I saw the fight go down at all...

At what point did it ever look like Brendon was gonna hit her? That is totally not how I saw the fight go down at all...

She kept putting her nose into Ragan and Rachel discussions and pretended like she would leave at anytime they asked. She contributed to instigating and antagonized that fight with Rachel and Ragan and then Ragan, Brendon and herself. There is a reason why Enzo called her the "C" word.

She kept putting her nose into Ragan and Rachel discussions and pretended like she would leave at anytime they asked. She contributed to instigating and antagonized that fight with Rachel and Ragan and then Ragan, Brendon and herself. There is a reason why Enzo called her the "C" word.

aaaand there isn't a point where you become the bigger person and just walk away? Once again...my huge issue with so called 'men' is they think they have to stand their ground! Be a MAN Enzo! Don't take that crap!

No...if Britney was irritating him to that point he would have scored more points with me as a REAL man just walking away. Not excusing what Britney did....not at all...but the bigger persona walks away from a stupid confrontation like Ragan tried to when Rachel went bat-poop crazy on him and Matt and Brendon came in or like when Brendon kept his composure completely when Brendon came to the hammock

-Kyo

Fav (to win anyway) -- Hayden

Fav(to just enjoy) -- this week it's Britney with Brendon a close 2nd. (I don't care if they're on opposite sides!)

Least Fav Enzo

aaaand there isn't a point where you become the bigger person and just walk away? Once again...my huge issue with so called 'men' is they think they have to stand their ground! Be a MAN Enzo! Don't take that crap!

No...if Britney was irritating him to that point he would have scored more points with me as a REAL man just walking away. Not excusing what Britney did....not at all...but the bigger persona walks away from a stupid confrontation like Ragan tried to when Rachel went bat-poop crazy on him and Matt and Brendon came in or like when Brendon kept his composure completely when Brendon came to the hammock

-Kyo

What can I say, men will be men. That is why I thank God every day that I am a woman LOL

Easier said then done. If someone was attacking someone you cared about, it's hard to just walk away.

Also take into the equations they were both on the block, emotions were running high and they knew one of them, (B/R) were going home. They have had their backs up against the wall since they hooked up. Which I believe was a stupid mover on their part. I am not a big fan of B/R, they too got on my nerves, but Rachel has been the only one really playing this game and getting her hands dirty. I can't respect players like Ragan & Britney who are so catty, immature and childish and not to mention riding on other peoples coat tails (not that they are the only ones). I understand you have to lie in this game and play sleazy at times but you also have to play with some dignity. In the beginning of the game I was rooting for them both, then their ugly side came out. Some of the stuff that is spewing out to Britney & Ragans mouths is just down right disrepectful and wrong. You can be funny without attacking people personally or making accusations about them and their job. Play the game like a intelligent, strategic, adult, and not like a mean hs girl/bully.

Anyone find it hilarious how the boards are in complete disagreement as to who the favorite is?

I don't think I've ever seen a season like this (I never watched BB9, but I Hear it might have been like this). Usually there's always that one player who comes out as the Hero.

Anyone find it hilarious how the boards are in complete disagreement as to who the favorite is?

I don't think I've ever seen a season like this (I never watched BB9, but I Hear it might have been like this). Usually there's always that one player who comes out as the Hero.

Yeah, usually there's a clear cut favorite and/or hated.

Just in the past week or so, this board has gotten heated, with there being Brendon/Rachel fans vs Britney/Ragan fans. Seems like the fan base is equal on both sides.

Not like in BB6 when there were clearly more fans of the SOV6 than the Friendship alliance.

Archived