Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

Go team Brendon! :):party_smilie:

I'm hoping he gets POV this week. He kinda needs to be in the house I think. Right now there is an axis in the house that says Brendon is evil, everyone else is "good" or they at least seem to believe that. Without Brendon there to be their scape goat, they have to start turning on each other.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go team Brendon! :):party_smilie:

I'm hoping he gets POV this week. He kinda needs to be in the house I think. Right now there is an axis in the house that says Brendon is evil, everyone else is "good" or they at least seem to believe that. Without Brendon there to be their scape goat, they have to start turning on each other.

Yep, I can't believe AG hasn't given home some power to make sure he stays next week, the house needs him to be somewhat entertaining just because they all hate him so much. Though that would be cheating and we all know BB follows the rules to the letter.

What morons he and Rachel are. I don't get this "I want people who play in the game." Huh, no you don't because you want less competition. What a jerk. Who has played harder than Matt, yet he nom'd him. I still don't get why Twitney escaped the whole nom mess.

rachel n i

rachel n i

man where do bb find these people

this guy is on wrong show

take that crap to bachelor :animated_bouncy:

Okay, exactly why does everyone hate Brendon so much? Because Britney said to? Oh yeah, that's right

:guitarist: Go Brendon, I am all on supportive of him, Twit/Brit is an evil person, worse than Dick, but hey I loved Dick!! I love his swimmers body, I'd take that caveman over those other boring half brained brigade

Brendon is incredibly annoying being in love with someone after a month. Especially for a guy who knows how the love chemicals effect the brain.

Having said that, the rest of the cast is so unlikeable to me that I'm on Team Brendon too! Besides, the longer he and Rachel are apart, the less jury videos we have to watch where they're swapping spit.

Brendon is incredibly annoying being in love with someone after a month. Especially for a guy who knows how the love chemicals effect the brain.

Having said that, the rest of the cast is so unlikeable to me that I'm on Team Brendon too! Besides, the longer he and Rachel are apart, the less jury videos we have to watch where they're swapping spit.

:giggle: I agree! about the swapping spit too! bletch! double bletch!

I know alot of you don't like Brendon because of his affiliation with Rachel, but I love the guy. He seems one of the most genuine. I know he's in trouble and has to survive week to week with no allies, I love the guy. People in the house villainize him , but if you watch, it seems others in the house say horrible things about every one.

And Brendon totally got shafted opening the Pandora's Box. He got basically nothing. Almost everyone else from last season to this season got something good from Pandora's Box. Unfortunately, Brendon only got lied to and was only give 24 hours of the jury house. The worst Pandora's Box ever so far. But that's the rules of Big Brother.

I support and respect and love Britney and Ragan as people. I don't support what Rachel said and how she has acted at times, but if you watch, Britney and Ragan also talk alot of negativity and especiallly pointed at Brendon. It's unfortunate that Brendon's relationship with Rachel has hurt him. But again, that's Big Brother.

So even though he's in trouble, I love the guy

Thanks

RF

I loved his nominations this week ....Ragan and Lane to Lane and Matt..too bad with the diamond veto they won't end in a truly satisfying conclusion..but at least the slug Kathy will be gone...He's more tolerable without Rachel as he seems to have his head in the game now....

I like Brendon too, even more so as Bitchney and her bitter half Ragan say horrible things about him. I can't believe he basically got nothing from opening pandora's box. No powers. Nothing. At least he's hoh and will stay to fight for another week.

Although neither of the top two I wanted gone(Bitchney and Ragan)are leaving afterall, at least Kathy will be evicted. In many ways someone like Kathy is more dangerous because she isn't really loyal to anyone. At least Britney and Ragan are clear about the side they're on.

Okay, exactly why does everyone hate Brendon so much? Because Britney said to? Oh yeah, that's right

Not even close

Please don't assume Britney fans are weak-minded followers

I came to this conclusion by myself. The weakness of personality he protrays is significant in a 10 year. The more and more I look at it I see Brendon might actually love Rachel and if he does...fine it's not my life and I am in no position to tell anyone how to run theirs. Thing is he seems like a reasonable person on his own but he absolutely reeks of desperation and is a terrible hypocrite.

He is upset that Britney plays and swoons at the nearest HoH and yet when he and his poor excuse for a lady do the exact same thing. His sickening desperation is frightening. He pines over a girl (again...his decision) who clearly treats him like absolute trash; like a toy to be played with and turned off. He is an ego case just like Rachel is and also a self-made and unwarranted martyr.

So yes...I did indeed come to this conclusion without the faintest of Britney love on my mind

But frankly saying that as me saying "Why do people hate Ragan so much? Cuz Rachel said so? Oh yeah that's right"

meh...I think the brunt of people on this forum are intelligent enough to make their own choices. Alot of these Bren/Rach haters dislike Brit even more.

just my humble opinion of course

-Kyo

Brendon is delusional about everything in his life.

He thinks he has this great new "love of his life". It seems like a toxic relationship that is doomed to fail.

He feels he has to play this game the way Rachel wants him too and for revenge to any that have crossed her. (to me that is not playing his own game and what a wussy)

He is a pathological liar about his past. He must make these things up so people will like him more? A lawyer, a butcher and a candlestick maker....

With Rachel gone he is not as much a jerk and then comes the..... he has to "honor" Rachel's wishes. Puke puke puke it makes me sick.

*oh and he DOES have this little evil streak where he lashes out and tries to really hurt people then the next minute wants to apologize. I guess in that respect he and Rachael are two peas in a pod.

He thinks he has this great new "love of his life". It seems like a toxic relationship that is doomed to fail.

He feels he has to play this game the way Rachel wants him too and for revenge to any that have crossed her. (to me that is not playing his own game and what a wussy)

He is a pathological liar about his past. He must make these things up so people will like him more? A lawyer, a butcher and a candlestick maker....

With Rachel gone he is not as much a jerk and then comes the..... he has to "honor" Rachel's wishes. Puke puke puke it makes me sick.

*oh and he DOES have this little evil streak where he lashes out and tries to really hurt people then the next minute wants to apologize. I guess in that respect he and Rachael are two peas in a pod.

Before I have ever seen him lash out at someone he has said it was all game, even in the diary rooms, because at those specific times he wanted people mad at him. All game, sorta like Evil Dick who everyone loves.

Lets be consistent.

Good post, Marty! I also get the impression that he is the 'professional student' type. Here he is at 30 (looks older than that to me) and he hasn't held down a job in his profession and now plans on going back to school for his PHD. And from what Rachel said he plans on living on campus and that was one of her reason for not going to LA because she couldn't bring her dog there. It just seems like he doesn't want to have to go out into the real world and work. The academic world is easier for him. Just my opinion, of course.

He is getting a full ride at UCLA - that includes food and housing which is probably why he plans to live on campus. Food and housing is no small thing in southern california. Despite appearances oftentimes to the contrary, Brendon is a smart guy. And, credit where credit is due: the "h" is classically silent in neanderthal.

He is getting a full ride at UCLA - that includes food and housing which is probably why he plans to live on campus. Food and housing is no small thing in southern california. Despite appearances oftentimes to the contrary, Brendon is a smart guy. And, credit where credit is due: the "h" is classically silent in neanderthal.

and we know his UCLA gig is true because he said so? :animated_scratchchin: Brendon might be educated but I don't find him very smart. JMO

and we know his UCLA gig is true because he said so? :animated_scratchchin: Brendon might be educated but I don't find him very smart. JMO

There is the ability to read and retain information for the purpose of papers and tests.

And then there is the smarts one has to practically apply what they've learned to their life, either things they've learned from the school of life or from a book.

I do believe he has a passion for science. I believe he's good with test tubes and all that jazz. I don't think he's very good at applying what he's learned to his real life.. he's not what you would call "street smart".

:animated_scratchchin:

Not even close

Please don't assume Britney fans are weak-minded followers

I came to this conclusion by myself. The weakness of personality he protrays is significant in a 10 year. The more and more I look at it I see Brendon might actually love Rachel and if he does...fine it's not my life and I am in no position to tell anyone how to run theirs. Thing is he seems like a reasonable person on his own but he absolutely reeks of desperation and is a terrible hypocrite.

He is upset that Britney plays and swoons at the nearest HoH and yet when he and his poor excuse for a lady do the exact same thing. His sickening desperation is frightening. He pines over a girl (again...his decision) who clearly treats him like absolute trash; like a toy to be played with and turned off. He is an ego case just like Rachel is and also a self-made and unwarranted martyr.

So yes...I did indeed come to this conclusion without the faintest of Britney love on my mind

But frankly saying that as me saying "Why do people hate Ragan so much? Cuz Rachel said so? Oh yeah that's right"

meh...I think the brunt of people on this forum are intelligent enough to make their own choices. Alot of these Bren/Rach haters dislike Brit even more.

just my humble opinion of course

-Kyo

I actually meant that everyone in the house jumped on the Britney bandwagon. Not the viewers. Of course we can come up with our own conclusions. As far as people in the house hating Ragan because of Rachel, they don't.

Falling for someone only after 30 days or less...seems crazy, yes...kinda weird. I did like, though, how Brendon stuck up for Rachel when just about everyone was bashing her. It was terrible for his game, and not many people would ever do that for someone else.

haha that was really funny!! :)

Archived