Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

I don't hate Brendon and now that Rachel is not making him look like a bumbling idiot he is not as bad. I just would like him to be evicted along with Kathy.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you mean because he is much more pleasant than most everyone and doesn't sit around bashing people all day? Or is it because he seems to be an actually nice person? Or maybe it's because, like I said earlier...poor Britney doesn't like him and is constantly bashing him. Yeah, I think maybe that's it.

He doesn't bash all day because he usually has no one to really talk to. When he had Enzo and Hayden were in his room last night, he got very nasty about how much he hates Britney, like making fun of her lazy eye. He's as mean as the rest of them, just not as quick-witted.

I crack up when Brendon goes on and on about his past occupations and his expanse knowledge. He was explaining to Kathy that pork is a really fatty meat and has more fat then beef. (wrong wrong Brendon pork is the other white meat) So many times I hear Brendon talk as the expert on the subject when he is clearly not. :inquisitive:

LOL, Marty! He reminds me of Cliff on Cheers. Knows everything about everything. LOL

It's just funny how everyone decides to pick him apart. From facial expressions to his posture to what he says and how he says it. Just everyone jumping on Britney's bandwagon IMO. If she had started talking this way about, say, Enzo for example-everyone in the house would be Enzo bashing. This is how I see it. A bunch of people that can't think for themselves and don't even try to let their decent side show.

It's just funny how everyone decides to pick him apart. From facial expressions to his posture to what he says and how he says it. Just everyone jumping on Britney's bandwagon IMO. If she had started talking this way about, say, Enzo for example-everyone in the house would be Enzo bashing. This is how I see it. A bunch of people that can't think for themselves and don't even try to let their decent side show.

sorry :disappointed:

I crack up when Brendon goes on and on about his past occupations and his expanse knowledge. He was explaining to Kathy that pork is a really fatty meat and has more fat then beef. (wrong wrong Brendon pork is the other white meat) So many times I hear Brendon talk as the expert on the subject when he is clearly not. :inquisitive:

lol no wonder I have always stood up for Bren, I dated a guy JUST like that! In person it's really humiliating sometimes to be with that person, cause internally you're like "shut up shut up shut up" as he goes off about something he doesn't understand fully. Because you know everyone you're with is thinking "what an idiot."

I've always kinda thought the same. Between people's hatred of Rachel, and Britney attacking him -- he just got it from both sides and people never gave him a shot.

This was posted on the update board:

Brendon says that he can't believe how cut-throat people can be. He spent $5000 on an engagement ring, "and then after she broke off the engagement, she wouldn't give the ring back. Then her and her father sued me," [sounds like he lost in court, yet he says when he was a lawyer he never lost a case.]

Brendon was an attorney? I don't ever remember hearing him say that or reading about it anywhere?

Brendon says that he can't believe how cut-throat people can be. He spent $5000 on an engagement ring, "and then after she broke off the engagement, she wouldn't give the ring back. Then her and her father sued me," [sounds like he lost in court, yet he says when he was a lawyer he never lost a case.]

Brendon was an attorney? I don't ever remember hearing him say that or reading about it anywhere?

One reason the other HG laugh about Brendon because he is always saying he had this profession or that profession. I think he has a lying problem and it has nothing to do with the game. Brendon has talked a few times about his ex and the ring.

Does anyone have the video of Brendon when he was on that show called Blind Date? I didn't see it in You Tube.

I've been rooting for Brendon since the first week, although some of the things he says annoy me. As for people taking what the ex and her fam said about him as gospel, we need to think about what our own ex's would say about us. Also, I believe that if the woman breaks off the engagement she should return the ring. The fact that his ex didn't speaks volumes.

I agree with you Cathy. If the man breaks off the engagement, the woman can keep the ring. But if she breaks it off, she is supposed to return the ring. I thought it was pretty lousy of BB to bring back an ex-fiance. Bring his family in. Let's see what they have to say about Rachel. Bringing in the ex-fiance shows that Grodner is trying to make Brendon look bad.

Honestly I don't like Brendon's physique. He walks a little bent over at the shoulders like he has a back problem.

kinda like a Neanderthal :animated_rotfl:

Thought it was just me who noticed that, but I still think heis FINE!

Brendon is not only good looking he's definitely the smartest one in the house, I can only imagine any of us being on camera lockdown 24 7 what we would be doing HAH, the other guys don't have anything going on physically or mentally

You made me spit out my water :lol;

you mean because he is much more pleasant than most everyone and doesn't sit around bashing people all day? Or is it because he seems to be an actually nice person? Or maybe it's because, like I said earlier...poor Britney doesn't like him and is constantly bashing him. Yeah, I think maybe that's it.

Oh but he did sit around with Red and bash perople on a regular, now he just does it by himself talking to "everybody out there" ;)

Uh :huh: Brendon is a Lawyer? Thought he was an Assistant Swim Coach?

"Oh but he did sit around with Red and bash perople on a regular, now he just does it by himself talking to "everybody out there"

but there's a difference to confiding in someone and going around bashing someone to everyone else. To each his own

"Oh but he did sit around with Red and bash perople on a regular, now he just does it by himself talking to "everybody out there"

but there's a difference to confiding in someone and going around bashing someone to everyone else. To each his own

I like Brendon. I haven't been watching the feeds much this year but I'm starting to get sucked in again and he's the main reason why...the other HGs are so adamant about getting him out of the house that I just want him to stay now. I want him to figure out about the Brigade before it is too late. But, alas, he'll probably be evicted next week (or tomorrow night--if they have double eviction).smilie_tux.gif

Come on out of all those in the house who does the least "bashing" it sure isnt Britt/Twitt, I had to laugh last nite at her wherever Hayden went she was there posing for him lollollol

I like Brendon. I haven't been watching the feeds much this year but I'm starting to get sucked in again and he's the main reason why...the other HGs are so adamant about getting him out of the house that I just want him to stay now. I want him to figure out about the Brigade before it is too late. But, alas, he'll probably be evicted next week (or tomorrow night--if they have double eviction).smilie_tux.gif

Glad to see someone on "Brendons" site actually for him besides myself lol, I don't think he will be evicted tomorrow it's going to be interesting for sure I wouldn's be surprised if Brendon's pandora opening has an ultimate surprise for the houseguests tomorrow

The only difference is the amount of people they are bashing someone to, either way they are bashing someone to another person be it one or more ;)

Uh :huh: Brendon is a Lawyer? Thought he was an Assistant Swim Coach?

That's what I thought too... I was just wondering what that comment on the update board meant or if anyone knew something that I didn't.

The reason Brendon looks like he is humped over most of the time is two-fold, one because of his height and everything in a normal house (countertops, pool tables, desks, beds, etc.) are made for shorter, averaged sized people and the other because he is a swimmer. I've noticed that swimmers are so used to waiting on the platform (humped over) to dive in when the buzzer sounds, that it becomes a part of their stature.

As a tall person myself, I catch myself bending over doing dishes, etc., because the counters etc., are made too low for us taller folks.

At least that is my opinion.

I noticed that Matt is a slumper too. I think a Swim Coach is just the latest profession of Brendon. He has been a lawyer and a stockbroker and many other things before he was a High School girls swim coach.

Brendon tweeted today!

"My HOH was intense! Rope course cut me up. Ragan&Matt hate me.Enzo,Hayden,Kathy&I have bonded 2 fight the 3-headed dragon for Rach! -Brendon"

Poor Brendon. Poor, poor, deluded Brendon. Unless by "bonded" he means "established a temporary friendship just because I was HOH and now they once again hate me". Cause, if that's true, well, Brendon has it going on! :animated_wave:

Brendon tweeted today!

"My HOH was intense! Rope course cut me up. Ragan&Matt hate me.Enzo,Hayden,Kathy&I have bonded 2 fight the 3-headed dragon for Rach! -Brendon"

Poor Brendon. Poor, poor, deluded Brendon. Unless by "bonded" he means "established a temporary friendship just because I was HOH and now they once again hate me". Cause, if that's true, well Brendon has it going on! :animated_wave:

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: That is hilarious yet sad at the same time. I could see Hayden sticking to the plan though if he won, other than that...not really.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: That is hilarious yet sad at the same time. I could see Hayden sticking to the plan though if he won, other than that...not really.

I know! Believe it or not, as much as I poke at Brendon, he is so much more bearable without her, and he's just turning into kind of an ugly puppy who is a little slower than the rest, and the longer you look at his bulging eyes, the more compassion you get for him as the true "underdog". If he does go up and wins the POV, I might just have to pull for him.

Archived