Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

Truthfully I think Bren is in the house entirely alone and has been since Rach/Andrew left. I also think that Britney plays much like Jun in BB4. She will be friends with whomever she has to for that week.

I will be furious if they bring her back...

-Kyo

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-raises a glass-

here here!

-Kyo

Agreed!!! Sadly I think she is going to be back doored and voted out. I am so paranoid of this happening right now. :crybaby:

yeah...Brendon says it won't happen...but obviously he is certainly capable

-Kyo

It just sucks I want the final 3 to be Lane, Britney, and Brendon my 3 favorites with Britney taking this whole damn thing!!!! If Britney leaves and then it was double eviction with Lane or Brendon to follow I think I just might quit watching this season lol. Certainly will consider cancelling my feeds.

Brendon promised he wouldn't back door Brit. He originally even out right told her he wanted to nom her. So she musta made -some- deal with him to stay. I keep hoping that it's a serious deal and not just a fakey fake deal. I wanted her, Rach and Bren to ally. And in the event Rach came back into the house, between bren and brit's pov wins and rach's hoh wins they'd be an unstoppable 3some. well .. almost unstoppable.

I listened to her conversation with Brendon before the noms. He asked her if he spared her from being on the block if she could offer him safety next week if she wins HoH...Brit told him that she had to be honest and say she could not make that deal with him. She asked him to at least give her the opportunity to play for PoV if she was his target...nom her outright rather than backdoor...I don't recall him actually agreeing to that, but he did seem agreeable to giving her the chance to fight and said he thought people that were winning and competing so far deserved to stay in the game.

I don't know what Brendon's intentions are. I never heard him say he wanted to backdoor anybody. The way I see him noms now is that he put up 2 players that so far haven't won any competitions and each closely associated with Brit and Matt...weakening 1 of the strong pairs (someone else on the board made this observation...I think it's valid reasoning.) Plus...Brendon thinks that Lane is the sab.

I listened to her conversation with Brendon before the noms. He asked her if he spared her from being on the block if she could offer him safety next week if she wins HoH...Brit told him that she had to be honest and say she could not make that deal with him. She asked him to at least give her the opportunity to play for PoV if she was his target...nom her outright rather than backdoor...I don't recall him actually agreeing to that, but he did seem agreeable to giving her the chance to fight and said he thought people that were winning and competing so far deserved to stay in the game.

I don't know what Brendon's intentions are. I never heard him say he wanted to backdoor anybody. The way I see him noms now is that he put up 2 players that so far haven't won any competitions and each closely associated with Brit and Matt...weakening 1 of the strong pairs (someone else on the board made this observation...I think it's valid reasoning.) Plus...Brendon thinks that Lane is the sab.

He told Hayden and Enzo that he wouldn't backdoor Britney, claimimg that he wants to play HIS gamewith intergrity and its NOT FAIR to not give someone a chance at the POV ...all that being said AND that he thinks Lane is the sab mkes his noms clear to me! If only Ragan would get his head out of his A**, theres a cahnce he'd see and hear the conversations and pick-up on the "closeness between Hayden, Enzo, Lane and Matt and clue in Brendon! That would be a GR8 hit in the head for the brigade...Ragan, Brit, Brendon & Kathy...the BRAgade! lol

He told Hayden and Enzo that he wouldn't backdoor Britney, claimimg that he wants to play HIS gamewith intergrity and its NOT FAIR to not give someone a chance at the POV ...all that being said AND that he thinks Lane is the sab mkes his noms clear to me! If only Ragan would get his head out of his A**, theres a cahnce he'd see and hear the conversations and pick-up on the "closeness between Hayden, Enzo, Lane and Matt and clue in Brendon! That would be a GR8 hit in the head for the brigade...Ragan, Brit, Brendon & Kathy...the BRAgade! lol

I believe Brendon when he says that. I've heard him say numerous times that's how he wants to play the game. I don't think it's entirely possible to win doing that...especially when everyone else is lying and manipulating...but if that's how he feels he must be, then more power to him I guess. I'll give him some credit for that, but I still think he's a dork, a wuss, and a bit psychotic.

Ragan and Brit can't see the forest through the trees..so to speak. They are so focused on being "in" with the guys and wanting to get Brendon out, that they don't see how they are just pawns in the Brigade plans. I can see that they (Brit & Ragan) want to be loyal to Lane & Matt...but they should at least be entertaining the idea that there are other strategic options to explore.

I was disappointed with Brit yesterday when she was talking with Brendon that she didn't at least open the door to discuss how he and she could potentially help each other in the game, even without making a promise for safety or an alliance. In this game the players have to work all sides and options...she really isn't.

yeah...Brendon says it won't happen...but obviously he is certainly capable

-Kyo

Oh, he would do it in a heartbeat . :animated_rotfl:

So you are her biggest fan does Britney have fake boobs ? I could tell on Rachel or Kristen but I question Brit and if she has probably a NY plastic surgeon did a fantastic job :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Well, I think it shows integrity on Brit's part to be HONEST with Brendon - she could have easily lied and said yes, I'll promise to keep you safe, then turned around and screwed him (figuratively, not literally).

Brittany told Brendnan that she couldn't promise to keep him safe and he tells Brittany that he wants people to have a chance to win POV. So which one is playing with integrity now?

I really hope Brit get to stay, I am now tired of the Brigade at least some of them

That's what I'm talking about. Brittany has pulled her weight in the game and I hope she stays. She has won more comps than Brendan and certainly has whinned and cried less. At least when she is unable to do well in a comp it makes sense (rope was twice her weight) but Brendan finds fault with standing still in a comp (this comp not made for anyone with over a size 13 shoe). Brit should stay Kathy finally decided to show that she has been playing the game and float thru just in time to get put up and go.

She has won more comps than Brendan and certainly has whinned and cried less.

both have three comp wins

Archived