CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Malicious

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney, that speech reminded me of Ivette! Now even if you are nice to Brenda, Rachel will tell him what you did in the jury house! Not good for you!

Twitney certainly did live up to her nickname. I can't stand her because she plays two faced and that's fine for the game but did she have to go and hug Rachel?

I'm glad Rachel walked out without saying anything, she earned a few points from me on that one and I also think she went out with dignity.

Britney, that speech reminded me of Ivette! Now even if you are nice to Brenda, Rachel will tell him what you did in the jury house! Not good for you!

totally ivette like

lost herself 2 votes if both b and r are on jury

I'm glad Rachel walked out without saying anything, she earned a few points from me on that one and I also think she went out with dignity.

yep...she sure is a classy broad!

:rolleyes:

and nobody minds the crappy stuff R said when the others walked?

-Kyo

Who said nobody minds the crappy stuff Rachel says... this is the Britney thread though, right?

Brit will be a have not

Definitely and Ragan and Matt = My prediction.

Who said nobody minds the crappy stuff Rachel says... this is the Britney thread though, right?

Definitely and Ragan and Matt = My prediction.

ok you got me

I'm a bit pissy seeing as Rachel will probably end up coming back and her loser boyfriend will be gunning for my gal

oh well...way of the game. Guess he gets to be cocky for a while -shrug-

-Kyo

Well, I feel for you kyo... I know you're a fan of Brits. It's too bad she didn't keep the facade up with Rachel and Brendon. She would have been safe this week.

Your not alone Kyo...Britney grew on me too...wish she wasn't so caddy, but with nothing other to do in that house, God only knows what half of us would turn into :) I hope it Kathy out this week, I wanna see more of Brit and Ragan....they are both entertaining me on the show and in what I read....

Well, I feel for you kyo... I know you're a fan of Brits. It's too bad she didn't keep the facade up with Rachel and Brendon. She would have been safe this week.

yep very bad gameplay on her part there

to just drop them like bad habit was stupid imo

britney , ragan , matt are three option i see for block this week

Has Brittany been a have not before?

week 2 with monet

I love it she is already crying to Lane about how she does not want to go home. I am really looking forward to watching her swallow her pried (after she said there was no way she would, when she thought she was a big shot)

animated_rotfl.gifShe is cracking me up. She thought she was a hot shot this week making fun of Brendon and now she's eating slop and worrying about being on the block.

Don't these people ever learn things can change in that house in a heartbeat?

I'm thinking Ragan will be leaving the house this week and not Brit but it all depends on the next 24 hours.

she is a very mean spirited person she is so mad because Brendon will not be miserable all week. As much as Rach got on my nerves she never talked about others in the house the way Britt and Reagan do. That fact that she is mad because people she thinks are her friends will talk to Brendon this week cracks me up what will she do if she finds out what the boys think of her behavior.

Archived