Enzo - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow how this game can change so abruptuly. I was a Enzo fan and now I am not. I hope his wife kicks his butt for uing the C word it was disgusting.

His game play was ok, but now he is just drifting along, constantly saying he should of won challlenges, well guess what you stink at them.

Go Home to your beautiful Wife and Daughter...You are now one that I want to see go home.

Fifty Cent has a song which goes something like "how deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone.."

I'm not sure I understand the outrage, he says the "C" word and suddenly Enzo has lost all favor with the public? He -was- very popular with America, he was 2nd in the rankings for who should be the next Sab and until recently CBS had him shown as if he were some kind of God Father orchestrating the actions of the Brigade without getting his hands dirty.

I don't particularly care for his "no winning comps" strategy. And I dislike how quickly he seems ready to turn on his alliance. But he hasn't lost my respect for just a slur of the word. People say stuff they don't mean sometimes when they're stressed out.

I do hope he steps it up though.

Fifty Cent has a song which goes something like "how deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone.."

I'm not sure I understand the outrage, he says the "C" word and suddenly Enzo has lost all favor with the public? He -was- very popular with America, he was 2nd in the rankings for who should be the next Sab and until recently CBS had him shown as if he were some kind of God Father orchestrating the actions of the Brigade without getting his hands dirty.

I don't particularly care for his "no winning comps" strategy. And I dislike how quickly he seems ready to turn on his alliance. But he hasn't lost my respect for just a slur of the word. People say stuff they don't mean sometimes when they're stressed out.

He called Brit the C word because she thinks he might be the saboteur. Gee, that seems like a good reason for "a slur of the word". Not. Has he called any guys the P word?

I've disliked him from the beginning and he just keeps getting lower. He really isn't much better than Kathy as far as game play because all he does is talk. Never understood why he was so liked.

Agree, he's just as useless as Kathy.

Brendon just told Britney, that he'd love to see Kathy or Enzo gone...

The upcomming POV Ceremony will be interesting. :food-smiley-005:

Is the ceremony today or tomorrow?

Agree, he's just as useless as Kathy.

Is the ceremony today or tomorrow?

usually Monday.

Enzo and Kathy seem to be chummy lately too...are they joining forces? Do 2 useless Hgs = 1 good one? ;)

Enzo telling Kathy that Britney is only 22 and she is too young to win the money. He keeps saying that he needs to win the next HOH so bad.

He said next week Britney is GONE GONE. :animated_rotfl:

Enzo said he is going to get Brendon to put Britney up. He is going to work on him.

I've noticed it can be hard to tell when Enzo's "Live" or when he's in "Flashback" :animated_scratchchin:

:laugh4:

Enzobot ...same cr@p coming out of his mouth day after day...feeds are just on a loop when he's on.

:r2d2:

Never liked him. I grew up around his kind, again ugh just ugh.............

Enzo is a foul mouthed pansy azzed loser. He needs to go back to school and get and education. Calling woman the "C" word is beyond forgivable in my book.

He is the biggest floater in the house. He has thrown more competitions at least Kathy justs sucks at them. I hope Matt puts him up and he leaves. When he gets to the jury house he can pretend to run that house too

Archived