Enzo - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Enzo says it wouldn't be fair for Rachel to talk to Brendon, b/c she's seen DR sessions... But she already told the other HGs what she saw, so any of them could tell Brendon.

Enzo will be the first to run to Brendon and tell him everything.

For some strange reason these HGs seen to think the viewers love Enzo. They have been saying since the first week that Enzo will be the one to get the America's Favorite money. Don't see it. He's a wart on a toad's butt.

:animated_rotfl:

I can't believer Enzo just called Britney the C word. Lane said nothing. These dudes are a brigade of bullcrap. America don't give this scum the America's Player. He has thrown everyone under the bus. When he eats I wanna stab myself in the eardrum. ugh he's just nasty.

I can't believer Enzo just called Britney the C word. Lane said nothing. These dudes are a brigade of bullcrap. America don't give this scum the America's Player. He has thrown everyone under the bus. When he eats I wanna stab myself in the eardrum. ugh he's just nasty.

Agree. Not only the C word, but the F,,N C word. This guy is a real jerk. I hope his wife is proud.

I don't understand why he is so upset about someone thinking he is the sab ... I mean u gotta think its somebody ... Its really not that serious ... I bet if he knew he would get $20K just to accept the challenge, stay in the house for 2 weeks, while BB places a distorted black figure on a screen and plays a few stupid non recognizable voice messages he would have accepted hands down... :animated_bouncy: ... I mean seriously do we even know if Ragan is saying this stuff ... LOL

ahahahaa - agree with the eating thing. His mother forgot to teach him to eat with his mouth closed. SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!

Yeah. That "C" word is harsh. I seldom hear it and when I do it is meant as the lowest form of slang disrespect to a woman. Before I get a bunch of people disagreeing with me on this, it is the way it is and I do not hear it used very often and when I do it is naaaaaaaasty. Period.

Enzo, I'm done with you, buddy. Wifey needs to clean your clock when your balding ass gets home.

I agree! Any man who calls a woman the C word is a lowlife in my book.

Archived