Enzo - Week 6

CeCiMom

I would love to see Enzo on the block and not just as a pawn. I want to see if he knows how to play the game of Big Brother not just the game of suck up. I have a feeling that Enzo is not well educated and "smoozing" people is how he has always gotten by in life.

I want to see some kick ass game play from these people.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm soooo over this slug. He hasn't done a thing by himself in any of the comps. He did put out the idea of the Birgade, but that was only to protect himself and have a group to shield him.

He never has an original thought with any group. It's alway 'what do u tink' then follows with 'Yah, dats wat we chud do'.

Every night I've see him on BBAD it's always 'I'm so tiiiiired' and 'Dis game is so haaard, man'. He's not a good sport when he looses any pool game, but can't shut up his 'MeowMeow' when he wins.

While he has cooked on occasion, he's usually asking others 'wat we gonna eat tonight' then waits for someone else to get up a make him food.

Can't so his own laundry, cause 'I don't know how that washer wurks, wifey does dat stuff'.

He's super paranoid of any grouping of people if he's not in the middle. The reason, IMO, being he'll be the first one to turn on someone and throw them under the bus, so he thinks ( or tinks ) that everyone else will do it to him too.

I'd don't think he has a good social game. I'd bet of all the HG's he know the least about the others.

I don't have the feeds, only BBAD and the boards, so these are only my thoughts and observations. I just pray they all wise up and realize he'll coast all the way to the big $$$$ if they let him.

( I feel better now :animated_wave:

I do have the feeds AirGumby and you've pretty much summed up Enzo from what I've seen of him. :)

I'm soooo over this slug. He hasn't done a thing by himself in any of the comps. He did put out the idea of the Birgade, but that was only to protect himself and have a group to shield him.

He never has an original thought with any group. It's alway 'what do u tink' then follows with 'Yah, dats wat we chud do'.

Every night I've see him on BBAD it's always 'I'm so tiiiiired' and 'Dis game is so haaard, man'. He's not a good sport when he looses any pool game, but can't shut up his 'MeowMeow' when he wins.

While he has cooked on occasion, he's usually asking others 'wat we gonna eat tonight' then waits for someone else to get up a make him food.

Can't so his own laundry, cause 'I don't know how that washer wurks, wifey does dat stuff'.

He's super paranoid of any grouping of people if he's not in the middle. The reason, IMO, being he'll be the first one to turn on someone and throw them under the bus, so he thinks ( or tinks ) that everyone else will do it to him too.

I'd don't think he has a good social game. I'd bet of all the HG's he know the least about the others.

I don't have the feeds, only BBAD and the boards, so these are only my thoughts and observations. I just pray they all wise up and realize he'll coast all the way to the big $$$$ if they let him.

Enzo does not know how to wash clothes :animated_rotfl:

I was sort of a fan in the beginning but I am so over Enzo. He is worthless.

sorry to those of you that love his tush. :animated_rotfl:

Haha...Enzo just said it...he wants F4 to be him, Hayden, Brendon and Kathy...said "we'd be lookin good!"

:animated_rotfl:

Brigade is toast!

edit...you're quick Marty! ;)

Love how Enzo is all about the brigade, the brigade, the brigade, now he is the first to turn on it. Hope it bites him in his ass.

I think he just sees the writing on the wall. It's about this point in the season that it's best to be more flexible with who you are allied with. Not saying I approve of the game Enzo is playing. But from a gameplay standpoint I think this makes the most sense for him. The "side alliances" they had worked out -- Lane with Britney Matt with Ragan and him and hayden working brenchl (after kristen was evicted) had already started to sort of bite them in the butt as his "brahs" were starting to get too attached to the "side" alliances to want to vote them out.

I think Heyden will win one and he has held back a lot .

I hope you're right, as the only comp he's won was the very 1st one and nobody really wanted it or the $10k.

Didn't like this guy from day one and he just gets worse. As it is, I rarely turn on the feeds, mostly because of R/B but him, too. He seems to me to be the kind of guy who married so that his wifey could take his mommys place, ie; cook, do laundry, keep the house clean and then add the duties of bringing home a paycheck, child care and of course, being his piece of a$$. If he makes it into the final I will be pissed. He is useless.

OMG he is eating again. I have never on all of BB seen anyone eat as disgusting as him. :huh:

Eating isn't his only disgusting habit, the ball scratch n sniff was just as nasty. Never thought there would be someone worse than Keesha eating, but he is.

Archived