Hayden - Week 6

CeCiMom

I don't like Hayden because of his hair... LOL

i know, it almost bugs me as much as Enzo's eating habits.

Except for the hair and constantly messing with his teeth and the Kristen thing, Hayden is probably the least offensive of the bunch including Lane who should just be quiet. Im not sure that is enough to merit winning but who knows what is going to happen this year. At 24, I dont consider him a young boy.

Im surprised not more people on this site are seeing Hayden as a good player. He may not be winning competitions except for the first HOH and is most likely throwing the rest..but he definitely has it going on. He not only has a side alliance with Brendon and Enzo but he also has a side alliance with Lane and another with Britney... Not to mention Kathy falls all over him. In my opinion he is pretty much golden with whoever is HOH. Also unlike Enzo, he is at least looking like he is competing by not being to far behind the winner.

Hayden is the one I currently think is going to win the game.

He won the first HOH. He was in a showmance, survived the block -- then dropped below radar for a bit, and started working things through the social game to stay off the radar. His game play thus far reminds me of Lisa's in season 3.

Which means he's due to an HOH win any time now.

Hayden is smart to have aligned himself with Enzo IF one of them can manage to win comps from here on out. Otherwise, one or both of them are logically gone. I agree that Hayden has played a good game. Unlike Matt, Hayden did not have to win throughout the game to stay. Hayden probably enjoys a popularity in life that would be foreign to Matt. That also worked in his favor on Big Brother 12. He seems nice and unassuming. Likeable. That's hayden.

Guest 6Borders

Didn't like Hayden from his tape before he even set food in the house and haven't changed my opinion. I don't think he's been such a great player. The only reason he was in a strong alliance is that he happened to win the first HOH and Enzo formed the Brigade. Hay was included because he was HOH and Enzo wanted to stay safe.

Hay got into a dumb showmance that put him on the block. He was called out on it but continued to deny it and the only reason he skated by on that is that Lane and Brit were constantly going off about Hay/Kris being brother and sister. He's gotta as far as he has because of dumb luck and the fact that over half the house is more stupid and more paranoid than he is. I don't really think he's done much to "play" the game!

Didn't like Hayden from his tape before he even set food in the house and haven't changed my opinion. I don't think he's been such a great player. The only reason he was in a strong alliance is that he happened to win the first HOH and Enzo formed the Brigade. Hay was included because he was HOH and Enzo wanted to stay safe.

Hay got into a dumb showmance that put him on the block. He was called out on it but continued to deny it and the only reason he skated by on that is that Lane and Brit were constantly going off about Hay/Kris being brother and sister. He's gotta as far as he has because of dumb luck and the fact that over half the house is more stupid and more paranoid than he is. I don't really think he's done much to "play" the game!

I Totally agree. I don't think he is a great social player either. Just because he has not gotten in any fights and he is nice does not make a good BB player to me. It may take him farther in the game.... but I love competition and "players".

Archived