Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost felt sorry for her but then I remembered wondering what she thought it was all about in the first place. She sort of said that it was hard - I think maybe it is harder than it looks to be on that show. For some, especially. Good luck, Kathy.

Kathy was far from being my favorite player. In fact, she could've been my least favorite as far as game play is concerned. However, with that being said - I think she is a nice person. She was very gracious and classy about being evicted on a moment's notice. Last year when Jessie was nominated and evicted during the Coup 'de tat - he, Chima, and Natalie acted like such fools. Then the girls sat around and had a "funeral" for him. I'm so glad that Kathy wasn't like that this year - and since she has no real friends in the house there won't be a Kathy "funeral". I guess what I'm trying to say is - Kathy I'm sorry you lost the $500K (although you probably weren't going to anyway), but you showed what a gracious individual you are. I'm sure your friends and family are very proud of you.

The guys were talking about Kathy shortly after she left and all the drugs she takes. They said when she took her Ambien she would go after the guys. The night before she kept trying to pull off Enzo's towel make him naked on BBAD. They said she got really weird on her meds. I just wondered if anyone saw this on BBAD.

She kept saying that she wanted to make it to the Jury and she got her wish! I think she wanted to get that far so she could have a nice long rest in a nice house.....and of course get the full stipend!

Have a nice vacation Kathy!

jmho!

She said she got dizzy in the last competition is why she fell off...ROTFLMMFAO...I can see her now trying to chase after a suspect and falling down...If shes really a sheriff and I were a criminal, her town would be my town of choice...

i wonder how kathy would have done in this pov :animated_bouncy:

Archived