Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy is finally playing the game. She just spent time with Brendon, making sure she won't be put on the block this week and casting a lot of doubt and suspision on the other HGs.

Yep, I personally wish I hadn't heard that conversation. Like I needed something else to dislike her for after watching her beached in that caramel. She told him he didnt' know just how bad (alluding to Matt, Britney, and Ragan) their behavior was last week, and he would see when they were out of there. Yep, he'll see...he'll see her right there with them on that stupid TV show.

I hope Matt goes BB-crackin-crazy and diamond-swings it where she's somehow on the block against someone who she can't beat. According to Kathy, "Sumtins' jizz not riiiiight" -- I hope it's that she's feeling the Southern heat outside the house calling her home.

But! You're right, she's playing the game, like only a floater can.

Has Ms. Integrity ever shown any loyalty to anyone in this game? I think she has stabbed evry single one in the back at some point. Not that backstabbing is wrong in this game but she has said over and over ad nauseum, that she only plays with honesty and integrity.

And a question... Has she ever cooked for the house? I know she washes dishes but I don't think I have seen her cook.

Yeah, I hope that Brendon realizes that Kathy was just as much with Britney and Ragan last week. She listened to them talk trash about B/R and said stuff herself, especially with the mock tv show. Maybe Brendon was just being nice to her this morning, but really knows her true intentions.

But Kathy knows both her and Brendon are alone in this game, so she has to try and swing things her way. Too bad that monkey doesn't talk.

Kathy is finally playing the game. She just spent time with Brendon, making sure she won't be put on the block this week and casting a lot of doubt and suspision on the other HGs.

Kathy's been playing this game all along..as soon as she saw how they did after the first week when everyone was against R&B, she started that "dumb" blonde (MY personal fav!), southern belle;stunned, don't know big words woman she was playing...the game, the guys, the girls, the fans! Not that I REALLY care about her, but ya gotta admit...IF she has beed "sand-bagging" along AND she an pull out a HOH after this week, she could be riding pretty...esp. if matt uses that diamond pov!

I am sure that Enzo got in her ear and told her that it was him, her, Hayden and Brendon the F4. He probably told her to start working on Brendon to get the others out. She kept saying over and over to Brendon that sumpin izzz wrong but she never did say what.

I think Kathy has been playing her game all along. She has really had no need to play hard yet. I hope that Ragan wins the veto and Matt goes up, takes himself off with the DPOV and Kathy goes up. She has been playing the game with every alliance in the house. She has not yet really had to pull off a challenge and the stuff last night about having to study for comp, I think she has been studying all along. Her poor little me has been game play.

Kathy walks into the room where Brendon, Hayden and Enzo are sitting talking. She puts two pillows on the floor and lays down on the floor. Is she somehow unable to maintain a sitting position? Even when she is in a chair she is slumped like an understuffed rag doll.

Early this morning she went up to HOH to talk to Brendon. He opens the door and she walks in and gets in his bed an lays down. She could at least go sit in one of the chairs. Brendon had to sit in the chair.

She has a really hard time sitting upright.

Matt WANTS to be nominated, so he takes himself off with the DPoV, and then he puts Kathy up.

I sooooooo hope that H/E can convince Bren to put up Brit and not Matt. I don't want him to have that power over the game to put up Kathy. I want to see her show that she has been playing the game more than they think. Beside the fact if I can't watch Regan walk out the door yet, I can at least watch it close with Brit on the other side.

Matt and Ragen talking about Kathy in the POV and that was about the worst performance they have ever seen. They said she is the Jerry of the season. I can't wait to see the comp on the show.

Kathy and Enzo sitting there badmouthing Britney. :animated_rotfl: They are not as good at it as Brit and Ragan.

Kathy said her problems are from the cancer. It is not that she doesn't want to but she can't. They talk in half sentences so hard to know for sure exactly what they are saying. I think she is explaining why she is not good at comps.

yep I think Kathy is leaving this week.

Kathy and Enzo sitting there badmouthing Britney. :animated_rotfl: They are not as good at it as Brit and Ragan.

Kathy said her problems are from the cancer. It is not that she doesn't want to but she can't. They talk in half sentences so hard to know for sure exactly what they are saying. I think she is explaining why she is not good at comps.

yep I think Kathy is leaving this week.

those 2 are in catty-bad moods. Too bad they don't know that Hayden told Brit that he'd like to see both of them, GONE!

Kathy just said I love you Enzo. I love you. I could not be here with fake people if you were not here.

(I think the BB tells them to do some of this trashing if you want to know my opinion)

They are laughing at Britney kissing ass.

Relaying a conversation to Enzo: Kathy tells Brit that she cannot lay out by the pool with her because of her cancer meds as she puffs on her cigs like a chimney.... :animated_wave:

lol, it's strange,& it doesn't make sense. In her condition, how did Kathy think she'd have a chance to win Big Brother? She's good at laying on the sofa, but thaat's about it.

Kathy up in HOH talking her Britney hate. First thing she does when she goes up there is get in his bed under the covers. Wow Kathy is really trying to keep the "LOSER'S ALLIANCE" together. She loves Rachael and has to tell him that Rachael said it better be her Enzo, Hayden and Brendon in the final 4. Rachael said so!

Archived