CeCiMom

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Misogynist

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be safe for week i think but brendon does think he is saboteur so who knows :animated_bouncy:

Because of the things he's said about women. You can read the details in week 1 thread and then this week the way he talked about Britney because she dared to know anything about football.

Oh excuse me... she dared to have an opinion about football. Which she isn't allowed to have because she's a woman. :rolleyes:

Oh excuse me... she dared to have an opinion about football. Which she isn't allowed to have because she's a woman.

Lane loves women! Britney was a little misinformed on the red-shirt roles. He's just a big bear of a teaser that I'm sure is just misunderstood. He worked really hard in that competition! I think he's close to proving himself in the house.

PS. There's so little to choose from in this bloomin house! :)

Of course she can. My point is... Lane was incredulous that she even speak her mind about it. It pissed him off! Put that together with the comments he's made about his girlfriends, ex's, etc. for the last 5 weeks and that's why I call him a misogynist.

Of course she can. My point is... Lane was incredulous that she even speak her mind about it. It pissed him off! Put that together with the comments he's made about his girlfriends, ex's, etc. for the last 5 weeks and that's why I call him a misogynist.

That is your opinion but misogynist is a harsh word and does not apply to good ole boy Lane in my eyes.

Isn't it great that we all can have our own opinions.

I don't know if it's been discussed, haven't been participating much this season but I keep thinking Lane & Brittany knew each other before they met here......anyone else think that?

Some of the 1/1 talks they've had on showtime seem weird to me, like they are very familiar with each other's lives outside the house......last night she was talking about their dogs playing together (?!) Another time she was talking about one of HIS past girlfriends........just wondered if anyone else noticed & sorry if it's old news to all of you.

I don't know if it's been discussed, haven't been participating much this season but I keep thinking Lane & Brittany knew each other before they met here......anyone else think that?

Some of the 1/1 talks they've had on showtime seem weird to me, like they are very familiar with each other's lives outside the house......last night she was talking about their dogs playing together (?!) Another time she was talking about one of HIS past girlfriends........just wondered if anyone else noticed & sorry if it's old news to all of you.

I agree. I am wondering if they are cousins or in-laws or something.

Please Please let the noms be Lane and Britney!! Would be awesome to see the Brahgade take a hit. The cracks are already forming in that alliance. I want a full out break!!!

Wow, Lane's thread finally got a page 2!

:party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Archived