Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

He has a few one liners once in a while which is funny. But for the most part there is something undefined I can't put my finger on that rubs me wrong about him.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too little is seen of Lane. I hope that he wins HOH and we see what he is about. I have to say that instinct tells me that some of his remarks are misconstrued and shouldn't be taken literally. I think that Lane is a nice guy. I would love to see him win Big Brother 12.

I am also from Texas. In Elementary school, in 3rd or 4th grade, depending on the size of your school, you take Square Dancing for 1 semester instead of regular gym. We also have Go Texan day and Rodeo Day when you can wear your boots and cowboy hat to school. Yeehaw!

I am also from Texas. In Elementary school, in 3rd or 4th grade, depending on the size of your school, you take Square Dancing for 1 semester instead of regular gym. We also have Go Texan day and Rodeo Day when you can wear your boots and cowboy hat to school. Yeehaw!

What? You didn't wear your boots and cowboy hat every day? :shocking::cowboy:

We also wear our hats and boots and diamonds and couture spotlighting cow clothes in February and March of each year at the fabulous Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. This year Alan Jackson - my one true love - starts the show along with: Dierks Bentley - kenny Chesney - Mary J Blige - Jonas Brothers - Tim McGraw - Darius Rucker - Rascall Flatts - Brad Paisley - Toby Keith - The beautiful Blake Shelton - Pesado El Trono de mexico - Lady Antebellum - Keith Urban - gary Allen - Black eyed Peas and Brooks and Dunn, among others. Lane will no doubt be there. Never let it be said that we Texans don't know how to throw a party.

We also wear our hats and boots and diamonds and couture spotlighting cow clothes in February and March of each year at the fabulous Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. This year Alan Jackson - my one true love - starts the show along with: Dierks Bentley - kenny Chesney - Mary J Blige - Jonas Brothers - Tim McGraw - Darius Rucker - Rascall Flatts - Brad Paisley - Toby Keith - The beautiful Blake Shelton - Pesado El Trono de mexico - Lady Antebellum - Keith Urban - gary Allen - Black eyed Peas and Brooks and Dunn, among others. Lane will no doubt be there. Never let it be said that we Texans don't know how to throw a party.

No way.... I have had a serious crush on Alan Jackson for a long long time now. I have only seen one of his concerts.

Everyone I know from Texas I like.

Does anyone think there is any possibility whatsoever that Lane will be the one going home tonight? :huh2: I don't really think so, but I find it interesting that I haven't even read anything where anyone was even considering that to be a possibility.

There is always a possibility. If Hayden and Enzo are really into the idea of taking Kathy to the end, they may vote against Lane. After all, they didn't include him in their pow wows with Brendon. Brit wouldn't vote against Lane but there is the chance that Ragan might. He was planning to when Matt was on the block so maybe he's just go with that vote.

Maybe if they had a week to think about it? I think they are all going to be freaking out, minds racing. I don't think Lane is going anywhere.

I don't think so either but it does make for interesting discussion. Afterall, it is a possibility. I think if Matt puts anyone but Kathy on the block, then it's even moreso of a possibility. But, if he puts Kathy on the block (and I think we're all pretty sure he will), then there is a 99% chance that Kathy goes home.

I just think tonight will be interesting b/c normally by this time on Thursday we have a very good idea of how the votes will go. However, since the nominations will change at the last minute, we really don't know who will be sitting with Julie tonight.

Archived