Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

Me too but there are not too many of us.

tis true Marty, while I think Matt knows how to play the game, I just cannot stand him, I mean yuk

Remember how I didn't like Dan, well I love love love Dan in comparrison to Matt, now that is tellin ya somethin,lol

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too but there are not too many of us.

I'm here Marty, I support Matt. It may not be a "Dan choo, choo, train" for Matt, but if he wises up to the writing on the wall and gets out Enzo, I'll be a total Matt supporter. I pray he is smart enough to see the writing on the wall with Enzo and get him the frick out. :pray2:

I'm glad Enzo and Hayden are trying to throw Matt under the bus. I just hope Matt finds out before he uses the DPOV so he can put those two on the block. I find it funny that Lane said that they [the rest of the brigade] has carried Matt this far...last time I checked, Matt has won two HOHs and kept them off the block!

I'm glad Enzo and Hayden are trying to throw Matt under the bus. I just hope Matt finds out before he uses the DPOV so he can put those two on the block. I find it funny that Lane said that they [the rest of the brigade] has carried Matt this far...last time I checked, Matt has won two HOHs and kept them off the block!

I must have missed that part.. that's stupid.. if Matt wouldn't have won two HOHs then there probably wouldn't be a Brigade left.

Fetch . . . if Matt is not put on the block and he does use the DPOV, he'll be remembered, alright . . . . for the dumbest move in BB! I think he is savvy enough not to use it other than for himself . . . afterall, he is probably the most loyal Brigade member out of the bunch . . .

I think Matt might use the DPOV even if he isn't on the block. It would be a terrible move, but I think he wants to be remembered for using it.

I don't think it would be terrible because I know that Enzo has already deserted him and he is nothing but a leech, as is his puppy Hayden. Enzo is a man version of Kathy. Nothing more. Matt is in the same position if he uses it or not. Bottom of the brigade totem.

I really like how Matt is carrying himself through the game

I can't get behind someone who starts the game lying about his wife having a life threatening illness to get sympathy from the other players........reminds me of the schmuck who said his grandmother died on Survivor.

I think Ragan might have hung on to beat him if it wasn't for the lie........don't condone that as a strategy and hope he gets booted out so it doesn't become an ongoing thing to see who can outlie each other for sympathy.

I can't get behind someone who starts the game lying about his wife having a life threatening illness to get sympathy from the other players........reminds me of the schmuck who said his grandmother died on Survivor.

I think Ragan might have hung on to beat him if it wasn't for the lie........don't condone that as a strategy and hope he gets booted out so it doesn't become an ongoing thing to see who can outlie each other for sympathy.

Houseguests lie about their personal lives all the time. It's up to the whomever is in that house to understand anything that is being said about their personal lives has to be questioned and should be irrelevant to the game.

Houseguests lie about their personal lives all the time. It's up to the whomever is in that house to understand anything that is being said about their personal lives has to be questioned and should be irrelevant to the game.

ITA, I mean if I were on the show I personally wouldn't say something like that because i wouldn't want karma coming back on me in life, but I dont' have a problem with him saying that about his wife, it's all part of the game

I dont care if you are playing BB or not ,saying that a close family member has a catastrophic illness is really a slimy thing to do, it s not right no matter how you try to say it is for this reason or that reason, I cannot stand Matt for this reason, and I really cannot even stand to look at him, and then his cocky attitude that he is the best player of BB ever, are you f-ing kidding me, not even close to the best BB player ever. He is a disgusting human being, I dont like anything he stands for, BB has nothing to do with making it ok to say someone , close friend, a family member, or anyone has a serious illness and be using that to garner sympathy, slimeball in the highest form. To this day I cannot stand to look at Johnny Fairplay who said his grandma died in survivor, noone should ever throw that kind of thing out there in the universe, plus I dont think Matt is really playin the game that well, its just that the rest of them are soooo stupid, that it makes it look like Matt is some kinda good player. The Brigade is the stupidest alliance this game has ever seen. I hope Brandon puts up Matt and he is forced to use his silly ass diamond veto. Then they will realy see him for who he is.

I really like how Matt is carrying himself through the game . . . . I hope he doesn't get blindsided by the Hayden/Enzo game . . .

I agree. I do think he plays the game with the most composure and with the most honesty.. well except for his little lie about his wife. LOL

While I don't watch the feeds a lot, I don't think I have seen him get involved with the bashing of other HGs. He pretty much remains calm even when others are trying to attack him. I think it sucks that the rest of the brigade think that they are so much better than him and are ready to kick him to the curb so easily. Hope he sees what douchebags they are and puts Enzo up with Lane.

I dont care if you are playing BB or not ,saying that a close family member has a catastrophic illness is really a slimy thing to do, it s not right no matter how you try to say it is for this reason or that reason, I cannot stand Matt for this reason, and I really cannot even stand to look at him, and then his cocky attitude that he is the best player of BB ever, are you f-ing kidding me, not even close to the best BB player ever. He is a disgusting human being, I dont like anything he stands for, BB has nothing to do with making it ok to say someone , close friend, a family member, or anyone has a serious illness and be using that to garner sympathy, slimeball in the highest form. To this day I cannot stand to look at Johnny Fairplay who said his grandma died in survivor, noone should ever throw that kind of thing out there in the universe, plus I dont think Matt is really playin the game that well, its just that the rest of them are soooo stupid, that it makes it look like Matt is some kinda good player. The Brigade is the stupidest alliance this game has ever seen. I hope Brandon puts up Matt and he is forced to use his silly ass diamond veto. Then they will realy see him for who he is.

ITA!

I agree. I do think he plays the game with the most composure and with the most honesty.. well except for his little lie about his wife. LOL

I agree Marty. Since he has toned down that ego in the DR I like him more and more. Really great tv would be Matt goes up and replaces himself with Enzo. :animated_bouncy:

I agree Marty. Since he has toned down that ego in the DR I like him more and more. Really great tv would be Matt goes up and replaces himself with Enzo. :animated_bouncy:

I agree as well. He does seem to be the most down to earth HG of the motley crew.

Fireworks could very well fly if Matt chooses to go his own way Thursday. I would love to see the explosion in the house if he tosses that grenade. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Matt is probably gonna get his wish to be put up on the block and have the opportunity to use the DPOV . . . but, his loyalty to the Brigade will no doubt have him put up Kathy . . .

. . . or at least until he gets wind of Enzo's flip-flopping . . .

Archived