Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Matt is playing the best game in the house and playing it with class. I am not crazy about the little lie about his wife having an illness but it is not such a big deal to me. They all lie.

F3 Matt/Britney/Lane

I think Matt is playing the best game in the house and playing it with class. I am not crazy about the little lie about his wife having an illness but it is not such a big deal to me. They all lie.

F3 Matt/Britney/Lane

ITA Marty.

I like Matt now that his ego maniac behavior in DR has stopped. I feel Matt has done the least smack talk behind peoples backs, next Lane. So what if he said his wife is sick to get further in the game, it hasn't stopped Enzo/Hayden/Brenda/Rach-hell from wanting him out.

F3 Matt/Britney/Lane

100% agree! :D

ITA Marty.

I like Matt now that his ego maniac behavior in DR has stopped. I feel Matt has done the least smack talk behind peoples backs, next Lane. So what if he said his wife is sick to get further in the game, it hasn't stopped Enzo/Hayden/Brenda/Rach-hell from wanting him out.

You think his behavior in the DR has stopped? I haven't seen not one show that doesn't have him bragging about how once again he's responsible for this or that person being on the block/evicted from the house. He is so full of himself.

ITA Marty.

Yep, sign me up, too. I have zero issue with the lie Matt told; pleading a reason for the money is definitely part of the liars game. It opens up a whole host of potential craziness in future BB, and the best part will be seeing who believes what. And his "arrogance" I see as a theatrical confidence. It's a bloomin' TV SHOW!!!!

FF = Matt, Lane, Britney, Ragan = Me Happy :)

You think his behavior in the DR has stopped? I haven't seen not one show that doesn't have him bragging about how once again he's responsible for this or that person being on the block/evicted from the house. He is so full of himself.

Well, he is responsible for two evictions. And this week, he may be responsible for the third if it's Kathy or Brit. :animated_scratchchin:

I think he is one of the only ones that is playing the game. He is not being mean and saying really hateful things about people behind their backs. So what if he said his wife is sick IT IS A GAME

Well, he is responsible for two evictions. And this week, he may be responsible for the third if it's Kathy or Brit. :animated_scratchchin:

He's responsible for nominating, the houseguests choose who goes. Just like this week, Brendon nominates who is up but neither of his nominations are leaving. Matt was given (once again) the HOH last week that GAVE him the diamond POV. None of that was earned IMO. You can argue that he persuaded Ragan to drop but Ragan is a dumbass and didn't need Matt's "diabolical genius persuasion" to hop off that paint can.

He's responsible for nominating, the houseguests choose who goes.

But if he didn't nominate them, they wouldn't be up on the block, and they would still be in the house. So ultimately he is responsible.

Matt was given (once again) the HOH last week that GAVE him the diamond POV. None of that was earned IMO. You can argue that he persuaded Ragan to drop but Ragan is a dumbass and didn't need Matt's "diabolical genius persuasion" to hop off that paint can.

Ragan dropped because he couldn't beat Matt. IF Ragan thought he had a chance he should have stayed up. He wasn't given anything. Everyone with the exception of Rach-hell had the chance to compete for HOH and would have received Pandoras Box. If they choose to throw a comp, or drop, that is on them and they lose out on the chance for rewards. He earned both HOH's.

We know Rachel was talking on and on to Kathy about leaving the message for Brendon. She even asked Kathy to help her with it. So, there's no way BB didn't know what she intended on doing. But, we don't know if she actually did it and/or Brendon even saw it because BB could have gone up there and cleaned up the HoH room before Brendon came back.

I'm kinda tired of hearing Matt and everyone else being all pissy about this when a) Brendon didn't do anything, it was Rachel and BB that allowed it (if they did) B) None of them cared when Enzo was "blatantly breaking a house rule" (Matt's words) by eating real food while being a Have-Not. c) His own wife wrote a letter to him from outside the game with the intention of influencing the other house guests... not much of a difference here.

We know Rachel was talking on and on to Kathy about leaving the message for Brendon. She even asked Kathy to help her with it. So, there's no way BB didn't know what she intended on doing. But, we don't know if she actually did it and/or Brendon even saw it because BB could have gone up there and cleaned up the HoH room before Brendon came back.

I'm kinda tired of hearing Matt and everyone else being all pissy about this when a) Brendon didn't do anything, it was Rachel and BB that allowed it (if they did) B) None of them cared when Enzo was "blatantly breaking a house rule" (Matt's words) by eating real food while being a Have-Not. c) His own wife wrote a letter to him from outside the game with the intention of influencing the other house guests... not much of a difference here.

I'm pretty sure whatever the message was, Brendon got it. I'm not sure what she wrote it in, but I saw the aftermath on BBAD, when Kathy and Brendon were talking and laughing about the message Rachel left: "I love you. Matt." (as in vote Matt out) Kathy said she helped Rachel with the message, that Rachel was going to put "I love you Matt" not separated, and Kathy told her that Brendon wouldn't get it & to separate it as two different sentences. So i'm pretty sure Brendon definitely saw the message. Unless Brendon just *heard* about the message from Kathy, but 1. I don't think he'd just auto trust her with a message like that, and 2. I got the impression from the way he was speaking that he did see the message himself.

:queen::pooh:

I think Matt's lie about his wife having a disease was dispicable - I felt the same way when Johnny Fairplay did something similar, faking the death of his grandmother. And if Brenden told that lie, everyone would be all over his stuff. Just my opinion...

I think Matt's lie about his wife having a disease was dispicable - I felt the same way when Johnny Fairplay did something similar, faking the death of his grandmother. And if Brenden told that lie, everyone would be all over his stuff. Just my opinion...

I would not care. I think Brendon is part of a cast and playing a role. He is in a fake showmance. Part of Big Brother.

ITA Marty.

I agree. Matt's ego was annoying, but he has calmed that mess down. I still don't like him lying about an illness on his wife, but whatever.

I want Matt, Lane, Brit, Ragan = final four.

How I wish Matt would put Enzo on the block Thursday.

I think he is one of the only ones that is playing the game. He is not being mean and saying really hateful things about people behind their backs. So what if he said his wife is sick IT IS A GAME

He does say mean and hateful things about the other HG's in the house. Particularly Rachel and Brenden for now and he makes fun of Kathy. What Matt are y'all watching? LOL

Let's see. In the Brigade what has Enzo, Hayden and Lane done? 286m8p.gif

Exactly!! Nothing........

I think the guy is a miserable mess with his footie pajamas and the stupid lie, etal, but nobody will hear from me that he didnt work to win if he wins and that is what it is all about for me. I tried to get over that stuff with Maggie. Apparently I am because I think that matt is a doody head but he knows big brother and how to manipulate people. Damm, he is a little ugly guy, tho.

I'm pretty sure whatever the message was, Brendon got it. I'm not sure what she wrote it in, but I saw the aftermath on BBAD, when Kathy and Brendon were talking and laughing about the message Rachel left: "I love you. Matt." (as in vote Matt out) Kathy said she helped Rachel with the message, that Rachel was going to put "I love you Matt" not separated, and Kathy told her that Brendon wouldn't get it & to separate it as two different sentences. So i'm pretty sure Brendon definitely saw the message. Unless Brendon just *heard* about the message from Kathy, but 1. I don't think he'd just auto trust her with a message like that, and 2. I got the impression from the way he was speaking that he did see the message himself.

Come to think of it, anybody could have done that to trick Brenden. Kathy could have done it herself to trick Brenden, but he's too stupid to realize it. LOL Rachel is not there to deny doing it. :animated_rotfl:

I kind of agree with that, but maybe because I couldnt stand Johnny to begin with and I dont like Matt much more. But it is all in ppl's perspective of what is acceptable game play. I would just be afraid to do something like that myself, because I do believe in karma and would not want to take a chance of it becomming the truth after I told it as a lie.

Come to think of it, anybody could have done that to trick Brenden. Kathy could have done it herself to trick Brenden, but he's too stupid to realize it. LOL Rachel is not there to deny doing it. :animated_rotfl:

Yup! I was actually wondering if anyone would, but nobody seemed to even think of it. I heard them asking eachother about whether they thought Rachel would see Brendon at all, so I thought they might be planning something... no dice apparently!

Ragen desperately trying to save Matt. He said to Matt what if I told Hayden what Kristen told me about Lane? (I dunno what it is) Matt said no... we don't need to play that way. He told Ragen that one reason people like you is you don't play that kind of game.

WTG Matt.

Archived