Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhh, if only!! Matt, pay attention. Brigade barely talking game with you now.

If Matt is still playing the game for himself he should see this. We have the luxury of seeing the big picture, while the HG are looking through the weeds.

I wonder if he's put on the block does he get to use the DPOV before or after the votes are in. After the votes would be awesome! Talk about drama!

That wouldn't make sense due to whomever he replaces himself with would have zero votes, so it'd be more like a survivor immunity idol and placing a new person there would be pointless.

I'd say he can use it when Julie asks each nominee to give their speech on why they should stay. Then he uses it, most likely puts Kathy up and then voting.

If it works that way, I have to wonder if Matt jumps ship or not on the Brigade.

I doubt they would then vote out Lane, but it's possible Ragan, Matt and Brit would then do it causing the end of the Brigade.

That wouldn't make sense due to whomever he replaces himself with would have zero votes, so it'd be more like a survivor immunity idol and placing a new person there would be pointless.

I'd say he can use it when Julie asks each nominee to give their speech on why they should stay. Then he uses it, most likely puts Kathy up and then voting.

If it works that way, I have to wonder if Matt jumps ship or not on the Brigade.

I doubt they would then vote out Lane, but it's possible Ragan, Matt and Brit would then do it causing the end of the Brigade.

It would to make sense. They would just vote a second time and Matt would get to vote too.

Right now, Matt wins. The fly in that ointment pie is that he has to get to the jury and then convince them that he deserves the win. I just do not know that those shallow people will give it to him.

Since big brother feels the need to put Rachel back in the house for 24 hours let's hope they tell Matt that the idiot brigade floaters have now decided to vote him off so he will use the power to put up enzo

I'm just really curious as to what the stipulations are for using the DPOV. Like in his speach would Matt have to say "as the DPOV holder I have the power of removing ONE OR BOTH nominees and naming replacements". Or can he just get by with saying he can remove one nominee. If BB makes him say the truth which is he can remove/rename BOTH noms and he only uses it to save himself and not Lane too that would create another riff between the brigade and Matt. Or if he does remove himself and Lane then the only options would be to put up Britney and Kathy and Britney would have a good chance of going home. Does anyone know if or where the rules to using the DPOV are posted?

Now if Matt puts up Kathy and she is against Lane. Lane is not part of Enzo, Hayden, Brendon final 4. So do they show their cards and vote out Lane?

Then it will be revealed.

Why wouldnt he put up Britney? And BTW, I am sick of POV and DPOV and Rachel coming back and whatever. It is getting too crazy just giving these things to people. They are absolute game changers so why bother playing the game if you can be derailed at production whim.

Now if Matt puts up Kathy and she is against Lane. Lane is not part of Enzo, Hayden, Brendon final 4. So do they show their cards and vote out Lane?

Then it will be revealed.

Brit's running her mouth to Hayden about Matt, she is sealing her fate. I doubt he'll put up Kathy, I see Brit as replacement.

Guest 6Borders

Even if Matt does not go up I think he will use it. He says himself he has no impulse control (which I actually believe) and that's why (which I don't believe) he opened Pandora's Box. I think he will use it to pull Lane and Kathy will go up.

I really don't think they are going to be too mad at him because Matt will do what he does best and add his transgressions of the truth to why he could not tell about the DPOV and follow up with the fake sick wife card. He's a little weasel but he's not stupid and I think he's already figured the Brigade tide has turned. Matt can spin it however he wants but I don't think he's ever been loyal to the Brigage...that was just a tool to use and a shield to hide behind.

So Matt gets to use his DPOV first, pick a replacement if he uses it and THEN Ragan uses his?? Confusing.

Ragan will be able to use his POV during the POV ceremony. Matt won't use the DPOV until sometime after that. Some people are speculating that he will also use his at the POV ceremony, others think it will be during the live show on Thurs. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Ragan will be able to use his POV during the POV ceremony. Matt won't use the DPOV until sometime after that. Some people are speculating that he will also use his at the POV ceremony, others think it will be during the live show on Thurs. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

I've gotten so confused and was wondering the same thing, just remebered that Matt gets to pick the replacement for the DPOV...kept thinking Brendon would! So it looks like "we" think what will happen is:

-POV Ceremondy today, Brendon names Ragans replacement

-Thursday, before votes during speeches, Matt uses DPOV and names replacement

That makes sense. It would be great to see the votes and THEN he uses it, but don't think that will happen. Basically DPOV is Coup de ta! Wonder if Ragan will be like Jordan with his mouth wide open, sure he thinks he's the only one with a "secret". My hopes is that Enzo goes up, but can't see that happening. If he refers to himself as Meow Meow one more time I'm going to throw something at the tv, lol. I love how someone asked "is his wife Woof-Woof" :animated_rotfl:

My thoughts today

They have the POV ceremony and Ragan goes down and Matt goes up. Julie is there and makes and appearance and says folks we have a surprize for you. We also have a HG that has the DPV and and now is the time to use it if they choose.

Matt puts up Kathy. Then maybe a regular Thursday eviction and HOH ceremony.

just a guess.

Even if Matt does not go up I think he will use it. He says himself he has no impulse control (which I actually believe) and that's why (which I don't believe) he opened Pandora's Box. I think he will use it to pull Lane and Kathy will go up.

I really don't think they are going to be too mad at him because Matt will do what he does best and add his transgressions of the truth to why he could not tell about the DPOV and follow up with the fake sick wife card. He's a little weasel but he's not stupid and I think he's already figured the Brigade tide has turned. Matt can spin it however he wants but I don't think he's ever been loyal to the Brigage...that was just a tool to use and a shield to hide behind.

I agree! Matt would not pass up the chance to show he's the diabolical genius *end sarcasm*. Pretty sure from the Sab messages that the diamond POV will be used today and not Thursday. If he's not put up by Brendon when Ragan comes off then he will pull Lane off to make himself look good to the Brigade...saving his fellow brigade member, which would be safe anyway.

I don't think Matt realizes the Brigade has broken up and that Hayden and Enzo have pretty solidly joined with Kathy and Brendon. If Matt allows Brit to get evicted...he's screwed...and it seems right now that Matt is on board with Brit getting evicted.

I hope he doesn't have to use the DPoV until Thursday show...that way there is more time for H/E/B/K to trip up and let Matt see they have aligned. If he sees that...he can save Brit and then put up Enzo (hopefully) or Katty...

:pray2:

Does that DPOV have to be used this week? Or is it a two week deal? If Matt doesn't go up and it can be used next week, no way he uses it to save Brit. It would be sweet if he did, but he I doubt very highly he would use it this week when it could save him the next.

Does that DPOV have to be used this week? Or is it a two week deal? If Matt doesn't go up and it can be used next week, no way he uses it to save Brit. It would be sweet if he did, but he I doubt very highly he would use it this week when it could save him the next.

He has to use it this week, it was a 2 week deal, but last week was included

He might not use it at all. He will have some 'splaining to do if he does. Course, with that bunch of bozos he'll just talk around over and under them AGAIN and they wont know what hit them.

And why would anybody want kathy gone over say britney or one of the others? she can be got gone at any time is how they no doubt see it.

im saying unless he goes on the blockorooney and then of course he will use it. fool not to

Archived