Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I want Ragan as a friend? Yes

Would I want Rachel as a friend? No!!!!!!!!!!

The whole fight is what it is ....if Rachel was a nice person there never would have been a fight.

would I want to be friends with Ragan, and having him crying all the time about his neuroses for being bullied since he was a child? NO!

would I want to be friends with Rachel to laugh at/with her and get free cocktail drinks where she works? YES

BB House without a fight is no fun!

going to be happiest man on earth once he learns his best bud matt gets to stay :animated_bouncy:

OMG he is crying again.

and almost an hour later...he's still crying... :crybaby:

wah, wah, wah...my values, this game is like a mirror and I don't like what I see, wah, wah, wah...

No feelings are allowed in the BB House unless there's an abundance of liquor, laughter, and fighting!

In fact, Ragan, I will only be your friend if it involves dancing, tequila, wads of cash, passing out, and vomit.

AND stop crying cause you're making me very uncomfortable! ;)

Edit: Oh, wait. You can cry some, when your back is against a wall and you're fighting, but I don't want to see a single tear.

What are we as people other than our actions, behaviors and choices? Of course no one should be given preferential treatment, because we all have human rights. However, that's different from the type of person you are. Some people are just better than other people because of the types of people they are.

I disagree, and sorry but that's a terrible analogy. I think Ragan is a good person and is very self-aware. This is the complete opposite of Rachel.

This is turning into one of the better seasons since Seasons 6 and 8.

Ragan is allowing what he had to endure in his adolescent years make him who he was the other night. Ragan has as many issues that Rachel has, they both don't know how to be who they really want to be. Both hide behind a thinly veiled confidence with big talk.

Sorry, but I think he's one of the most homely men I've ever seen. Looks like he fell from the ugly tree and hit every limb on the way down.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Well for starters, nobody is better than anybody else. All people are flawed. All people make mistakes. We're all just on different legs of the journey through life. Just because a person might be further along, doesn't make 'em better, it just makes them faster.

That being said, I don't think Ragan is mature, or that he knows how to treat people with respect. I say that because if he were really more mature than Rachel, he would of simply walked away. Fighting words or not, he should of seen the words for what they were, inflammatory, and not risen to take the bait. He took the bait.

When you were a kid didn't your mom ever tell you not to stoop to someone else's level? Well .. he stooped. Big time. Mature people don't. They simply walk away.

Yes she attacked him. Yes she said bad things. But he said as equally bad things. He was no better or worse than her. They were both acting like brats.

Amen Casper. You said it all. This is why I can't stand Ragan. He actually believes he's about it all. I'm gay and he disgusts me.

No feelings are allowed in the BB House unless there's an abundance of liquor, laughter, and fighting!

In fact, Ragan, I will only be your friend if it involves dancing, tequila, wads of cash, passing out, and vomit.

AND stop crying cause you're making me very uncomfortable! ;)

Edit: Oh, wait. You can cry some, when your back is against a wall and you're fighting, but I don't want to see a single tear.

how much is enough crying? It has to end sometime.

Just being honest, but sometimes I truly think the ONLY difference between this forum and Survivor Sucks is that we can't question other posters in this forum. The hatred on these pages towards other human beings we don't even know is just as bad as SS.

Saying other people are better people due to watching them on TV? Really? Seriously?

C'mon. It's one thing to make comments and joke about BB hamsters actions but when we start saying so and so is a better person than someone else? No one here knows that and no one here CAN know that.

Archived