Live Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

Brendon will most likely wake up and put up Matt and one of the other brigade. Who do you think Matt would put up in his place? How do you think Brendon will react when Matt pulls the diamond POV out?

I'm not sure how Brendon would react ... Honestly it shouldn't bother him at all ... He's HOH and hates them all ... LOL win win for him either way ...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Well, it certainly was not made for little people who weighed less than the rope...hehehehe!!!

Seriously, I think the comps are set in place way before the HG's are even selected. I say this because I know a number of people who work production and set-dec for films and tv and this stuff has to be planned way in advance.

The only thing that might have been "fixed" is Matt (speaking for Brigade) wanted them to let Brendon win, and send Hayden and Enzo over to be Bren's buddies pre-eviction/hoh comp. Not sure if that happened or Bren legitimately won but Matt has the Diamond Veto so it really does not matter.

While I think this comp was geared for a strong male to win it, I don't think they set it up for Brendon specifically. The competitions are all planned well in advance and production has no idea at that time who will still be in the house, who is going to need the win, etc... Brendon wanted that win; Hayden gave it a half-hearted attempt for appearance sake; Lane was a bit more convincing...maybe he did try to win; Enzo...should have just laid down and taken a nap; Kathy and Brit really had no chance...the ropes had to have been heavy and the knots were probably difficult to untie...especially after they got wet.

Archived