Live Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

I was coming here to post this as well. What a joke, I'm sure they could find a lot of bitter ex- whatever for A LOT of people. I can't believe CBS would do that and not give at least the other side some tv time to defend him, so wrong on so many levels.

After seeing Brenda himself act like such a pussy all these weeks kinda taints the idea that he would ever be shown in a different light :animated_rotfl:

His ex was hot :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure the Brigade let him win so they will keep their hands clean and he can get revenge for Big Red... I still don't like him but I hope to see a different dynamic in the game now... so glad Rachel is gone hope she does not come back to the house.

Watch out Brittany , Ragan and Matt.."Neandrathal " is gonna get you ooooooooo lolanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_shocking.gif

I agree it was a fix and the fairy will be livin with the witch :animated_rotfl:

Funny, I came on here specifically to bring up the same point, so I completely agree. Though I'm not really a fan of Brendon, the way that they purposely made him out to be some sort of a weirdo simply because he is emotional and quick to fall in love was completely unfair and uncalled for. It was obvious that his ex-fiance and her family were chomping at the bit to try to get in any digs at him that they could. Which I find completely deplorable while he has no way to defend himself. The network was way out of line on this one. I've seen no evidence of him being like they tried to describe him to be at all. To me she just came off as a bitter ex who hated to see her ex-fiance telling another woman that he loved her. Frankly, the whole segment was just unnecessary and low-rent. It was more like something from an Episode of Jerry Springer or Maury. "Brenden... you are NOT the A-hole they made you out to be." Congratulations.

ITA! I also think Brendon's ex and her family are extremely low class and she does come across as a bitter ex.

Oh his family ,they probably opted to be conservative and did not want to be a part of it .

I remember hearing that none of his family signed the release to allow Brendon to talk about them. That's probably while CBS didn't have them on the show.

Brendon's ex did say that SHE broke it off with him, which makes me wonder if he actually dumped her.

It's strange that if she really did the breaking off that she and her family would be so eager to be in the

spotlight at this point.

Oh c'mon people... Brenda is EXACTLY as described by his ex!!

She said he was dramatic : check (not even explaining this one lol)

She said he was over-emotional : check (not even explaining this one lol).

She said he tried to change her : check (he wants Roachel to leave the Vegas lifestyle when shes made it clear that she "IS" Vegas)

Brenda and Rachel will never last and anyone watching the show should realize this... we got to see Roachel say she wouldn't leave Vegas behind Brendas back.... we got to see Roachel talk shit about him in the DR.... we got to see every time Roachel told HIM he was being over-emotional....

A reality show chronicling the trainwreck that is sure to happen might be more interesting than BB this season!

Just as Rachel is THE party girl, Brenda is THE clingy guy. He is "that guy." Big Brother MADE those two live together day in and day out. That was Brenda's dream and they still couldn't get along. Did anyone not see Brenda's major issues with the very very little bit of drinking that Rachel actually got to do?

Brenda may have the analytical/mathematical/scientific kind of mind but his social side of his brain is not only not normal, but quite possibly damaged.

I expect Rachel to do exactly the same thing that his ex did, boot him to the curb, when Big Brother isn't MAKING Rachel stay with him 24/7 anymore!! It is going to be like mixing oil with water. Mark my words.

I just can't come around to liking Brenda, in spite of his attractiveness, because he is everything you will ever find in a controlling man!

You can call it a money grab by his ex and her family... but he DID live there. So it pretty much was his family. They know more about him than Rachel does after ~40 days that is for damn sure!

I was coming here to post this as well. What a joke, I'm sure they could find a lot of bitter ex- whatever for A LOT of people. I can't believe CBS would do that and not give at least the other side some tv time to defend him, so wrong on so many levels.

Totally agree!!

and all we are going to hear is Brendon bragging his revenge for his princess cause he's her knight....

weird.....I havnt seen him speak a word out of line or strut around like a rooster the way the rest of those Bozo's did last week....What I don't get is the reality of what is really going on is coming to head and we are seeing who the low lifes really are in that house and some ppl still can't recognize it. What else need's to happen for people to see the light?

weird.....I havnt seen him speak a word out of line or strut around like a rooster the way the rest of those Bozo's did last week....What I don't get is the reality of what is really going on is coming to head and we are seeing who the low lifes really are in that house and some ppl still can't recognize it. What else need's to happen for people to see the light?

Well, I think we'll have to see on Sunday if he displayed any actual rooster behavior. The live feeds were cut just as he won and began to yell something revengeful like, "That's what you get when you evict...". We also didn't get to see what I'm sure was not an unemotional and objective assignment of Have-Nots.

But, if he acts with grace and tact when we see the replay on Sunday, I promise to acknowledge the light!

Edit. PS. I also promise not to nominate you if you let me have HOH.

Edit 2 PSS. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Well, I think we'll have to see on Sunday if he displayed any actual rooster behavior. The live feeds were cut just as he won and began to yell something revengeful like, "That's what you get when you evict...". We also didn't get to see what I'm sure was not an unemotional and objective assignment of Have-Nots.

But, if he acts with grace and tact when we see the replay on Sunday, I promise to acknowledge the light!

Edit. PS. I also promise not to nominate you if you let me have HOH.

Edit 2 PSS. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Pinky promise and we got a deal.

Well, as stated, I'm not really a big fan of Brenden's... unfortunately, I'm not much of a fan of anyone in the house this season... so I was not attempting to take his side or defend any of the behavior he has demonstrated inside the house. My only point was that the entire segment by his ex-fiance and her family that CBS put on tonight seemed like nothing but a full on personal assault against Brenden.. his personality, his character and basically his entire life.. who will have no chance at all to defend himself against it.

As someone mentioned earlier, we don't know if anything that she said was even true, as it is completely a "He said. She said" type situation. My problem with it was that the way it was shown makes it seem as though we must believe everything that she and her family said without allowing for the "He said" rebuttal.

Personally, It just seemed as though the whole thing was completely biased and skewed purposely that way by CBS for some unknown reason. I found that to be unfair since we don't know what happened and cannot hear the other side of the story.

Brendon's ex did say that SHE broke it off with him, which makes me wonder if he actually dumped her.

It's strange that if she really did the breaking off that she and her family would be so eager to be in the

spotlight at this point.

She came across as way too mean spirited and bitter (as did her nutty family). I suspect he dumped her.

I was totally surprised that CBS would choose THAT FAMILY to weigh in on Brendon. But, I think they were pretty easy to see though. Clearly, Brendon is the only shot at 15 minutes those poor people will ever have.

ITA! :animated_rotfl:

the mom seemed more almost more eager to be catty than the ex. yech.

I know! It was creepy really. :animated_shocking:

Archived