Live Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember any competition where they were asked about how many of this or that are in the house. I recall something several years ago, but not recently. Am I wrong, or is this really useful information for competitions?

I know there is always a comp where they are asked about the order of comps/houseguest departures/events, etc......but nothing about how many knick knacks are in the house and where they are. Am I wrong?

I remember questions in a competition about how many of this or that there were, but don't think the entire competition was that type of a numbers compeition. I can't even remember what season that was on! :animated_rotfl: <laughing at myself here!

I remember comps like that. I think ever since the HG have been studying stuff like that they quit. Of course if AG's fav was studying that stuff like crazy there would probably be an HOH like that

I wonder what HOH is tonite? They have been on lock down since yesterday. I hope it isnt another "endurance" :disappointed: I couldnt stand Ragan being HOH :disappointed: Kind of hoping for the tea cup one cause not sure who would win that

I hope it is something similar to the "cans" last year, and always a fave of mine is when they have to walk on that slippery track and fill something up from one end to the other, like the Smores/Hot Chocolate Comp last year, and the Tea comp from ED's season. I don't like the endurance comps because people give up so easily. I like these types of comps because they must each meet a goal (or they could always blow it like Natalie did last year). I like watching them really have to work for it.

Can't wait to see the look on their faces when Clifford gets evicted. Haven't been this excited to see someone leave since Chima got the boot. Poor Brenda is going to cry, probably even see some real tears for a change.

Enzo is still my fav, he's playing a floaty/behind the scenes kinda game, and eats like a cow, but to each his own. He cracks me up cause he's soooo Jersey. He's Jersey on steroids.

I really liked Ragan and Brit, til this past week. What is it that they say??? Give someone a tiny bit of power and it goes to their head. Sab job for Ragan and POV for Brit. Shame they both got soooooo catty and often times downright mean. (The overwhelming pride their families must feel....)

Matt's lie about his wife was no biggie for me, as with Johnny Fairplay's. It's a game and whatever you think you need to do to advance is fine, although I would not have used either. But that's me. I think it straddles a very fine line, morally and karmically.

Lane doesn't seem to say a lot and when he does it is usually just what he is hearing from others. IDK, still waters run deep.

It will be interesting to see them all turn on each other in a few weeks, we should get a little excitement before the final snoozefest at the end.

I'm looking forward to HOH. I really want Kathy to win. She's the only one I really don't know where she stands. I hope she doesn't do something stupid like but up Bren and do the house's dirty work! I hope she puts up Enzo and Hayden.

Finally D-Day has arrived. As for me and my house we are elated and sooooooo anxious to see Rachel walk out the door tonight :animated_bouncy:

But the best part is seeing the expression on both her and Brendon's faces when the other HG's blindside them :animated_rotfl:

Get the :popcorn2: ready and let the partay begin :party_smilie: Oh and using Rachel's words BRING IT ON :ciao:

Finally D-Day has arrived. As for me and my house we are elated and sooooooo anxious to see Rachel walk out the door tonight :animated_bouncy:

But the best part is seeing the expression on both her and Brendon's faces when the other HG's blindside them :animated_rotfl:

Get the :popcorn2: ready and let the partay begin :party_smilie: Oh and using Rachel's words BRING IT ON :ciao:

Well, I hope we'll be celebrating the eviction, but I don't think a blindside is possible. Enzo, right before the trivia began, was telling Rachel and Brendon that something fishy was going on and he had to vote with the house. Rachel's probably still hoping for "true love" intervention, but I don't think she'll be too surprised. She definitely won't admit it to Julie on the eviction couch. Alas, too bad, as that would have been possibly the highlight of the season!

Very happy that Rachel is leaving tonight!

Here's to Britney for HOH!

Thank you I agree. She may whine and cry but she is a great player and so is Ragen. Enzo and Lane and Kathy should all just lay there and do nothing and quit pretending they are playing big brother. All they are doing is floating on Matt's coat strings.

Did anyone tell Brendon that he's staying? I know some of the guys wanted to tell him they were evicting Rachel, but did anyone actually tell them?

Hey - not sure if you saw my previous post, but Enzo spilled a few beans and at least warned B&R that something fishy was going on and he had to "vote with the house". What a party pooper. He's watching out for himself though, keeping that relationship alive. It will be funny to see which side alliance wins out.

If I'm not mistaken, this was the week last season that they had the double eviction week planned ... Chima was ejected during the week but they still had the FF on the following Thursday.

Has anyone figured out the eviction schedule for this season to know if there will need to be a double eviction? By my count, I'm thinking there needs to be one...5 Thursdays between now and Sept 9th...finale on Wed. Sept 15th. After tonight there will be 8 hgs left and only 4 Thursdays until the 9th. If 3 hgs remain on 9th (?)...that still leaves 5 hgs to get rid of in 4 weeks.

idk...I'm confusing myself. I suspect we'll hear about if soon....

If I'm not mistaken, this was the week last season that they had the double eviction week planned ... Chima was ejected during the week but they still had the FF on the following Thursday.

Has anyone figured out the eviction schedule for this season to know if there will need to be a double eviction? By my count, I'm thinking there needs to be one...5 Thursdays between now and Sept 9th...finale on Wed. Sept 15th. After tonight there will be 8 hgs left and only 4 Thursdays until the 9th. If 3 hgs remain on 9th (?)...that still leaves 5 hgs to get rid of in 4 weeks.

idk...I'm confusing myself. I suspect we'll hear about if soon....

I did a quick calendar check and convinced myself that there would not be a double - especially considering that extra houseguest that opted out of the season. Doesn't Julie usually warn us if there's a double coming up? There's definitely something going on in the backyard...

Hey - not sure if you saw my previous post, but Enzo spilled a few beans and at least warned B&R that something fishy was going on and he had to "vote with the house". What a party pooper. He's watching out for himself though, keeping that relationship alive. It will be funny to see which side alliance wins out.

Yeah, I see you posted my answer at the same time! It sucks for us that we won't see Rachel blindsided, but I don't blame Enzo or Hayden for telling Brendon. At the end of the game, this is an individual game and them warning Brendon could help them later in the game, whether he's HOH or in the jury.

Unfortunately Enzo has been talking about that since last night. Can't blame the guy for trying to protect himself knowing that those are two jury votes, he's just playing his cards right.

It's all good though, just as long as they kick her butt out the door, the rest will fall into place, can't wait :party_smilie:

I would say I hope Kathy wins to shake stuff up... but I honestly have zero faith in any of them to go against the Brigade. The sad part is they don't even know about the Brigade and yet they still don't go against it.

I'd really love to see Enzo and Hayden up on the block.

Archived