Live Feed and BBAD 8/12

nyse

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo just told Lane that Brendon said...

He's nominating Lane and Britney but, wants to Backdoor Ragan.

wow i didnt see that coming

ragan lmao

I didn't hear Brendon say it though... so, I guess Enzo could have made it up???

I just hope Brendon plays for the pov next week and wins it. I have no respect for the Brigade and hope they don't win in the end. I don't think they really played the game and don't deserve the money.

I can't wait to see Britney and Ragan crying and I hope Brendon sees through Kathy's ass kissing and remembers her fight with Rachel.

Karma is a b!tch and these people better realize it and watch what they say and do. I hope their talk show is canceled now I'd like to watch all 3 hours of BBAD.

Isn't this ironic: Twit to Lane: "If I cry a lot this week are you gonna punch me, plus I'm coming up on PMS." Didn't she make fun at Rachel for making the comment?

It's fun watching Twit sweat.

well, yes she did...but in fairness to Brit, Rachel and her were in the bath tub together when Rachel told her that. Brit couldn't possibly pass up a gimmie like that!

I know I took a few cracks at Rachel when I heard that too! :animated_rotfl:

I know one thing for sure after last nights show on CBS. Big Brother is a completely different show on BBAD than what CBS shows. Brit, Kathy and Ragan all seem like sweethearts on CBS but are actually blood sucking vulgers on BBAD. They are two faced, back stabbing, chicken sh**s on BBAD and seem like apple pie on CBS. I am almost ready to stop watching CBS all together because of the lousy editing and for sure would have already if it wasnt for getting the Diary Room comments. Absolutely amazing. Now I know why some of these boards and voting have Ragan and Brit as favorites.

ITA!

Here we go...

Twit says she's taking it personal that all "her friends" in the house are being nice to Brendon. If she paid attention the whole game she would know that the Brigade were always nice to everyone and they'll continue to do the same.

It was Enzo who thought that Twitney would throw them under the buss and I think he's right.

Enzo just told Lane that Brendon said...

He's nominating Lane and Britney but, wants to Backdoor Ragan.

That's why they let him win HOH this week. They knew he'd put on his crown and go after 2 non-brigade members :boxing: OMG It's so comical :jester:

Matt isn't worried on bit since he's got the DPOV :animated_bouncy: Brendon has no power after his nominations tomorrow (little does he know) :animated_rotfl:

Should Matt have to use the DPOV Brendon doesn't even get to choose the replacement :animated_rotfl:

And it'll work out just like they talked about, let him win this week and he can't play for HOH next week, booyah PERFECT :popcorn:

Here we go...

Twit says she's taking it personal that all "her friends" in the house are being nice to Brendon. If she paid attention the whole game she would know that the Brigade were always nice to everyone and they'll continue to do the same.

It was Enzo who thought that Twitney would throw them under the buss and I think he's right.

Yes, he is! She is really naive if she thought they were all going to put themselves in jeapordy by attacking Brenda for her! They barely talked to her much the last few days.

Yes, he is! She is really naive if she thought they were all going to put themselves in jeapordy by attacking Brenda for her! They barely talked to her much the last few days.

she is a spoiled brat. We don't live in the house yet we see consistency from enzo, lane, hayden and Matt whereas they are always nice to everyone, so why would she think it would change now.

LMAO!!! Brenda is HOH. Perfect. He'll do the dirty work of getting rid of Brit or Ragan or Matt. Tho Matt has the "Diamond Power Of Veto". My eyes my eyes, sparkle plenty. By the way still can't stand Brenda, he's a moron. Even the X girlfriend and family said so. Too funny.

Oh, ok. It may have been said but it just surprised me. I really think Brendon will choose between the 3 who he really wants out and will just nom them.

And, that's what he said right after winning. You know BB will lead him in different directions too. I think you're right though it will be some combo of M/B/R. I think the reason he is thinking Lane right now is because he thinks Lane is the saboteur.

Braydon, Hayden, and Lane in the Cabana Room discussing a variety of manly-man-bonding topics, with Braydon acting the lead and resident expert on all.

At one point they discuss the Beatles, with Hayden struggling to come up with Paul McCartney's name.

Thanks, Hayden, just the top of the cherry to Brendon's winning HOH. I now feel very old AND disappointed that the youth of America may not know the Beatles.

That's it. Argggh.

Archived