Live Feed and BBAD 8/12

nyse

they're going over all the HOH challenges from previous seasons.. they havent mentioned the one where questions are asked and if you ring in and answer correctly you get to eliminate a HG off the panel, have they?? dont they usually do that challenge around this time?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure where this post should go, but I saw somewhere yesterday that certain areas are going to have Thurs night football on CBS and they will need to catch BB on another station. I have checked our listing in the North Texas area and the Cowboys are on CBS tonight so BB is going to be shown on KTXA Chanel 21. I wish it was time for it now. :popcorn2:

Since the HGs have woken up a couple of hours ago, all they are showing on all four feeds are Brenchal hugging/making out in the HOH bathroom. :inquisitive:

The live show is on in 5 hours. Shouldn't Rachel start piling her makeup on?

I am not sure where this post should go, but I saw somewhere yesterday that certain areas are going to have Thurs night football on CBS and they will need to catch BB on another station. I have checked our listing in the North Texas area and the Cowboys are on CBS tonight so BB is going to be shown on KTXA Chanel 21. I wish it was time for it now. :popcorn2:

Thank you for this post! :)

I know one thing for sure after last nights show on CBS. Big Brother is a completely different show on BBAD than what CBS shows. Brit, Kathy and Ragan all seem like sweethearts on CBS but are actually blood sucking vulgers on BBAD. They are two faced, back stabbing, chicken sh**s on BBAD and seem like apple pie on CBS. I am almost ready to stop watching CBS all together because of the lousy editing and for sure would have already if it wasnt for getting the Diary Room comments. Absolutely amazing. Now I know why some of these boards and voting have Ragan and Brit as favorites.

they really dont want us to see this comp until it is over :animated_bouncy:

wow...Brendon far in the lead....

Ragan telling Twit before that they have to accept the situation and be glad for the BB experience. I'm sure Ragan is hoping Twit goes because he needs another week to get the $20,000.

I wish I am a fly on the wall when Twit finds out that Ragan got some money out of it and the Brigade guys never had her back.

Can Matt nominate the HOH with his diamond power of veto?

no hoh is safe

Hayden is chumming right up to Brendon...Brendon falling for it hook line and sinker...it's disgusting! :animated_rotfl:

All I can say is Hayden better not really befriend Brendon...Brendon has to go next week!

Matt telling Twitney: "I really think it was a shit move especially when there were two people who were never have nots."

I guess he's throwing Enzo and Lane under the bus. They're the only two who have never been on slop, right?

Enzo has been a have not. I don't recall Lane being one...

Enzo just told Lane that Brendon said...

He's nominating Lane and Britney but, wants to Backdoor Ragan.

Archived