Live Feed and BBAD 8/11

boo57

How is Britney a "two face liar/troublemaker/backstabbing/leach/floater/phony/SAP" when she is in the house exactly as she described herself in her answers above? Either this is how she really is or she's sticking with her strategy. Doesn't sound like a liar when she told us how she is/would be playing the game.

She accuses R/B (who I am NOT a big fans of) of starting trouble, say nasty and mean things and she does the same. You can't talk out of both sides of your mouth. And then she is so proud of herself for not using a curse word and yet what about all the other S%#T that comes out of her mouth. I also found it amusing that she said she enjoys to argue and she goes crying when someone say something nasty to her. I use to like her and Ragan in the beginning and now the more she and him runs their mouths I hope the both of them go sooner rather then later. I'm looking forward to the brigade being the final four. Then maybe this season will get better. I think this has been one of the worse casting for BB.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious what you thought about Evil Dick burning Jen with a cig ,was that game play old sport :animated_rotfl:

Evel Dick warned her repeatedly to leave him alone and she escalated the situation - I don't remember her needing any medical attention for her "burn". It was not game play but instead the actions of Jen - you remember what she was like, right?

Evel Dick warned her repeatedly to leave him alone and she escalated the situation - I don't remember her needing any medical attention for her "burn". It was not game play but instead the actions of Jen - you remember what she was like, right?

I kinda figured you would defend the actions of the idiot Evil Dick who won only because of AP :animated_rotfl: Oh and throwing the tea on Jen was just good ole gameplay too eh old sport :animated_rotfl: To even say that any of the present HG come close to being as disgusting as how Evil Dick treated others really borders on being delusional .

The talk show is comedy compared to his low class antics and Britney makes me laugh :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

I would really love a twist right now where who ever is evicted this week turns around and comes right back in. They did it when Grodner wanted to keep James in the house and if this happened again this week we could maybe get some good drama going with Brenchel both playing for hoh this week.

Could you see the look on their faces it would be priceless. Ragan's vacation in the BB house would be over and if I was Rachel I would be saying sh!t to Britney all week making her run and cry to everyone. I can't wait till they see how they are portraying themselves to America A Sheriff and College Professor are an embarrassment to their professions. They act like they are school bullies with all the trash talk they do.

I would really love a twist right now where who ever is evicted this week turns around and comes right back in. They did it when Grodner wanted to keep James in the house and if this happened again this week we could maybe get some good drama going with Brenchel both playing for hoh this week.

Could you see the look on their faces it would be priceless. Ragan's vacation in the BB house would be over and if I was Rachel I would be saying sh!t to Britney all week making her run and cry to everyone. I can't wait till they see how they are portraying themselves to America A Sheriff and College Professor are an embarrassment to their professions. They act like they are school bullies with all the trash talk they do.

CBS should hire you then just maybe they could save this season. Pandora box was opened this would be the perfect time to do something.

OMG!! Ragan makes Rachel cry and Brendon gets in Ragan's face. Britney then starts making fun of Brendon, even doing a physical imitation of him. Then they go face to face, as she is not scared of him.

Flaseback 10:20 BBT, all cams.

Altho Britney :cartoon_tinkerbell: isn't scared of Brendon :boxing: as you say, she does wait for Lane to get close enuff so she can cry :crybaby: on his shoulder. :rolleyes: When I first heard the "weepy" tears, I thought it must be Rachel making a dramatic entry! :stirthepot:

Yeah, but she did get up in his face. He's the one that tried to find sanctuary in the DR.

He wasnt finding sanctuary in the DR he was looking for Rachel....

CBS should hire you then just maybe they could save this season. Pandora box was opened this would be the perfect time to do something.

I have been saying this all week long!!...They need to have the sabotur lock the front door and not even let her out!...Then we can watch Reagan have a complete meltdown knowing he is responsible for his own demise bc of his big mouth and cold heart!

How is Britney a "two face liar/troublemaker/backstabbing/leach/floater/phony/SAP" when she is in the house exactly as she described herself in her answers above? Either this is how she really is or she's sticking with her strategy. Doesn't sound like a liar when she told us how she is/would be playing the game.

She is all of those things because right now she is NOT at all playing the game. She sleep breaths and lives talking smack about Rach/Bren....I havnt seen that girl talk about anything else for longer than a few mins at a time since Matt became HOH...She is consumed with hatred and jealousy. She is totally showing all of us her true colors which are she is a petty spoiled rich girl with so self worth. Who has a LOT of growing up to do...There is a difference between game moves and personal attacks and she hasnt made a game move in a week now...Her game is done...She may as well follow Rachel out of the door this week bc she will be right after her...And I am willing to bet good money that she isolates herself and crys a river of tears the whole week she is on the block. Just like she did week 2...

She is all of those things because right now she is NOT at all playing the game. She sleep breaths and lives talking smack about Rach/Bren....I havnt seen that girl talk about anything else for longer than a few mins at a time since Matt became HOH...She is consumed with hatred and jealousy. She is totally showing all of us her true colors which are she is a petty spoiled rich girl with so self worth. Who has a LOT of growing up to do...There is a difference between game moves and personal attacks and she hasnt made a game move in a week now...Her game is done...She may as well follow Rachel out of the door this week bc she will be right after her...And I am willing to bet good money that she isolates herself and crys a river of tears the whole week she is on the block. Just like she did week 2...

I highly doubt Britney is jealous of Rachel :animated_rotfl:

all that crap Britney said about Rachel and the lil jabs at her family and this lil twit is crying.. she is all mouth.. and everything Brendan is saying right now is the truth... the truth! Britney is a horrible person and i dont even like Rachel and Brendan..

DITTO!

I highly doubt Britney is jealous of Rachel :animated_rotfl:

After how upset she got @ Brendons comment about Nick having sex while she is in the house...I have no doubt that she is...Britney is insecure and immature and jealous of any other woman...She was the same way about Kristen the week b4 when she wanted her out. Now that she is gone, Kristen was her "friend"....We may not think Rachel has anything over Britney LOOKS wise, but its clear britney thinks she does...

This may not be the place for this discussion but it seems it would be by the title. (Forgive me im new to this site this season)

I know in the live feed updates it says that updaters can make comments on their personal feelings or observations in brackets within their posts. I'm okay with that and feel that that makes perfect sense. However I'm noticing that at least one updater has a serious bias toward certain HGs and is omitting key parts of events to make the favored HGs appear better and unfavored HGs look worse. Again I have no problem with the idea of throwing in comments like "wow I can't believe he/she just did that" or "(insert HG here) is an idiot for saying/doing that" but if the live feed updates are truly to inform people who do not have access to the feeds (like myself) then isn't it important that the FULL event be told so we readers can form our own opinion? I understand the updaters commit a LOT of time and typing to keep us updated and I do appreciate that. I also understand you can't possibly transcribe everything word for word and second by second. I just think its kind of biased when an updater leaves out key info then bashes their non favored HGs reaction when they clearly left out what the favored HG did to warrant their response. I feel if you want us to know what happened tell us what happened... not what you want us to think happened.

Again thank you to all of the updaters who devote large quantities of their time to make this site a great BB resource for true fans.

Welcome to Morty's, snickerdoodle.

I don't think this will change anyone's mind about who to keep this week. I still think they're set on voting Rachel out.

I sure hope Rachel goes as it'll start a few things in motion.

1) Rachel wants to stay.

2) Brendon, wants to go.

3) I think Brendon can handle being alone in the Jury "Palace" better than Rachel.

4) Brendon will be pi$$ed that Rachel was voted out when he (Brendon) campaigned all week to vote HIM out!

5) It'll give Ragan some time to play with Brendon's mind...especially when Brendon thinks that Lane is the Saboteur!

6) Maybe, at last, the boredom will be minimized!

This may not be the place for this discussion but it seems it would be by the title. (Forgive me im new to this site this season)

I know in the live feed updates it says that updaters can make comments on their personal feelings or observations in brackets within their posts. I'm okay with that and feel that that makes perfect sense. However I'm noticing that at least one updater has a serious bias toward certain HGs and is omitting key parts of events to make the favored HGs appear better and unfavored HGs look worse. Again I have no problem with the idea of throwing in comments like "wow I can't believe he/she just did that" or "(insert HG here) is an idiot for saying/doing that" but if the live feed updates are truly to inform people who do not have access to the feeds (like myself) then isn't it important that the FULL event be told so we readers can form our own opinion? I understand the updaters commit a LOT of time and typing to keep us updated and I do appreciate that. I also understand you can't possibly transcribe everything word for word and second by second. I just think its kind of biased when an updater leaves out key info then bashes their non favored HGs reaction when they clearly left out what the favored HG did to warrant their response. I feel if you want us to know what happened tell us what happened... not what you want us to think happened.

Again thank you to all of the updaters who devote large quantities of their time to make this site a great BB resource for true fans.

I totally have seen this too and is why i no longer take the time to read them.

DITTO!

After how upset she got @ Brendons comment about Nick having sex while she is in the house...I have no doubt that she is...Britney is insecure and immature and jealous of any other woman...She was the same way about Kristen the week b4 when she wanted her out. Now that she is gone, Kristen was her "friend"....We may not think Rachel has anything over Britney LOOKS wise, but its clear britney thinks she does...

Sorry, I do not equate a remark about what Brendon said about her boyfriend having sex to Britney having a justified angry outburst and it in no manner relates to her being jealous of B&B's bed romps . Both were jealous of Kristen but Britney is in no way jealous of Rachel's looks :animated_rotfl:

I totally have seen this too and is why i no longer take the time to read them.

Well I want to keep up to date on what's going on since there is a lot going on that CBS just doesn't have time to air in the episodes. This site is by far the best I've found for BB info. I just find myself now questioning some of the update info.

I kinda figured you would defend the actions of the idiot Evil Dick who won only because of AP :animated_rotfl: Oh and throwing the tea on Jen was just good ole gameplay too eh old sport :animated_rotfl: To even say that any of the present HG come close to being as disgusting as how Evil Dick treated others really borders on being delusional .

The talk show is comedy compared to his low class antics and Britney makes me laugh :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy

I neither defend or attack ED, I just stated what happened. If you consider what is going on in the house now comedy, I see no further reason to continue this thread. You have the right to your opinion but do not twist my words or speak for me old sport.

Ok I usually ride with Britney, but why was she crying? She stated how upset she wqas that Brendon got so personal with hios attacks on her, yet all she has done his attack Brenchel on a personal level, even though it's behind their backs, it's an attack nonetheless. I expected some witty comebacks from her, especially when Brendon made that stupid remark about her BF having no balls :lol:

Ok I usually ride with Britney, but why was she crying? She stated how upset she wqas that Brendon got so personal with hios attacks on her, yet al,l she has done his attack Brenchel on a personal;m level, even though it's behind their backs, it's an attack nonetheless. I expected some witty comebacks from her, especially when Brendon made that stupid remark about her BF having no balls :lol:

All blow & no show.

Guest 6Borders

Translation: Playboy never asked her (and probably won't).

Yes I'm afraid nothing has changed. I did read something very funny though. Brenden asked her today if she would do playboy and she said no she was very careful who she shows herself to. I guess all of us watching the feeds and bbad should feel honored.

What did I just see???

I believe we ALL saw Brendon have an ACTUAL NERVOUS BREAKDOWN on NATIONAL TV!!!! I'm serious too. This man has literally LOST HIS MIND!! He needs to come back to reality!! Very weird, I think. Who does that?

Guest 6Borders

I had to actually turn off BBAD for the first time (have fallen asleep during more than a few) because the bashing got so bad.

The 'Talk Show" was funny the first night but I'm afraid it's short lived as a regular series. This is just no fun watching anymore!

Whats Flashback, and where is it?

On the Real Player live feeds page, if you scroll down a little, on the left hand side it says 'Flashback Season 12'. Then, you can put in the day, time and camera and rewatch what has already happened in the house.

The talk show is comedy compared to his low class antics and Britney makes me laugh :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy

I neither defend or attack ED' date=' I just stated what happened. If you consider what is going on in the house now comedy, I see no further reason to continue this thread. You have the right to your opinion but do not twist my words or speak for me old sport.

quote=rbj']this is by far the worst cast who have made every little thing personal.

I do not have to twist your words as you did it yourself . And Chima or ED using a person's religion aganist them is another example of a personal attack that in no way equates to Britney and gay boy's snide remarks , too easy your argument is defeated and I am done.

I had to actually turn off BBAD for the first time (have fallen asleep during more than a few) because the bashing got so bad.

The 'Talk Show" was funny the first night but I'm afraid it's short lived as a regular series. This is just no fun watching anymore!

I had to turn off my TV too Borders. I was totally disgusted by Regan and Britney's mocking of Rachel and Brendon up in the HOH room.

Archived