Questions for the evicted HG (Interview)

Reaper

I will once again be doing the interviews with the evicted HG's every Thursday for RealityBitesBack. I wanted to Thank Snancypants for helping me out while I've had some family issues that I've had to deal with for the last 2 weeks! So, thank you very much Snancy :inlove:

Anyways, if anyone has any questions that you would like asked, please post them here, and I will try to get in as many as I can! I have to have the questions in an hour after the live show airs on Thursday(s).

Please keep in mind, that I cannot ask anything about production and I have to be neutral, so only serious questions...

Thank you guys in advance

Reaper

I will once again be doing the interviews with the evicted HG's every Thursday for RealityBitesBack. I wanted to Thank Snancypants for helping me out while I've had some family issues that I've had to deal with for the last 2 weeks! So, thank you very much Snancy :inlove:

Anyways, if anyone has any questions that you would like asked, please post them here, and I will try to get in as many as I can! I have to have the questions in an hour after the live show airs on Thursday(s).

Please keep in mind, that I cannot ask anything about production and I have to be neutral, so only serious questions...

Thank you guys in advance

Reaper

Thanks! Does this go for questions for Andrew, Monet, and Annie, too, or just the most recently evicted houseguest?

Brendon - Was attacking Britney and Ragan on Tuesday night part of your strategy to be evicted over Rachel, or did you lash out because you were truly upset?

Rachel - Have your feelings for Brendon weakened or grown stronger since the beginning of the game? Do you think your game would have been better without Brendon in the house?

Rachel - were you aware that Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Matt were in a 4 person alliance? If you had known would you still have wanted to evict Kristen?

Rachel - Do you see a real future for your relationship with Branden outside of the house, or do you just consider this a summer fling?

Rachel - were you aware that Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Matt were in a 4 person alliance? If you had known would you still have wanted to evict Kristen?

He wouldn't be able to ask Rachel that question she she would be headed to the jury house.

Reaper you are very welcome. It was fun to do them!

I like to know what their casting experience was like - did they audition or were they recruited.

Brendon -

did you come into the house looking for a girl to hook up with?

It seemed the more you fell for Rachel the worse your game and interaction with the rest of the house became. Were you aware this was happening?

Do you regret letting a showmance ruin your chance for playing the game better?

Rachel -

Were you really interested in Brendon or was he just a way to get further in the game at first?

You really seem to love your life in Vegas. Do you think you can continue that life and have a relationship with Brendon?

That's all for now but I will let you know if I think of anymore!!!

Reaper, I didn't know you interviewed the house guests. Do you do it by phone?

They were originally going to be via the phone, but once the hg's got sequestered, CBS switched to email only...

And to answer Aurora, there was a mix up with my email address the first week, so I missed out on Annie, but did get to interview Monet, then Snancypants interviewed Andrew and Kristen for me... Kristen's was only one done by phone, because they had released them all from sequester at that point... Now that it is going to the jury phase, it's gone back to email questions...

And, SugarB, the site is having a major overhaul done to it, but we are expecting it to be back up sooner rather than later *crosses fingers*

Thanks again guys & gals, Great questions :)

I realize some of these questions may not be asked because the person is being sequestered but i am trying to come up with as many questions as possible.

Rachel - Do you think if Brendon was evicted Week 1, your game would have been better? For example, Britney's friend Monet was evicted Week 2 and she is still there. Hayden's friend Kristen was evicted Week 4, and he seems to be doing well at the moment. Now, you and Brendon tried to bring attention to Matt and Ragan being a pair. It seems as if one half of a pair leaves, the other half of the pair is able to focus more on the game while another pair is targeted until there are no more pairs left. Do you think it's because you and Brendon being so strong together and being a pair lead to your downfall?

Rachel - If you had the opportunity to go back in time and change who your nominations were week 2 and week 4, would you? Do you think you would have gotten further in the game if you made different nominations?

Rachel - If you were to start this game over, would you try to align yourself with anyone else in the house besides Brendan?

Rachel - In your goodbye messages to Annie, Andrew, and Kristen, you said they were each trying to come in between you and your man. Is there anyone in the house not trying to come between you and Brendan?

Rachel - Who do you think is going to make the final 2? In your opinion, who deserves to be the final 2? Besides Brendan, who would you most rather give your jury vote to? Who is the one person you would never vote for if in the final 2?

Brendon - Is there any decisions in the house that you regret making? Targeting people? Attacking people?

Brendon - If you were to start over in this game, would you want to team up with anyone else in the house?

Brendon - Who do you think is going to make the final 2? In your opinion, who deserves to be the final 2? Besides Rachel, who would you most rather give your jury vote to? Who is the one person you would never vote for if in the final 2?

Brendon - If Rachel asks, would you move to Vegas with her?

Question for Rachael: How is it that you seem to know every answer to quizes and past bb shows but your unable to remember how the events of the drama in the house has gone down? Was manipulation of Brendan working so well that you thought you could get away with that with the other houseguests?

Question for Brendan: (Hopefully not needed) You seem to be someone with a lot of morales and values but yet you seem to have put that all aside and have let yourself become trapped in a vegas fly trap. Why would you feel that bb would want to sabotage only you in this game? What part of expect the unexpected did you not understand when you agreed to play?

Rachel - You kept saying that you wanted to be in the house, that it was "your house" and felt quite the entitlement to be there - why did you think you had more of a right to be there than the others?

Rachel - A lot of your behaviour in the house seemed very attention seeking. It appeared that you wanted to be the next Jeff & Jordon with your "relationship" with Brendon. A lot of your interactions with the other HGs seemed very forced, and fake, like when you tried to get in a fight with Kathy over her being happy for herself when she knocked you out of POV. My question is your motives for being in the Big Brother house... did you go in to actually play and win the game, or was it more about causing drama, having attention, and some sort of notoriety from your actions in the house? Did you do things to be talked about outside the house and remembered like Chima, Janelle/Bo?

Brenden - Do you have a family doctor? Do you see him regularly?

Brenden - You're a teacher, aren't you worried about the msg you're sending to your students when you throw a hissy fit for losing a competition? Have you ever thought about the possibility you'll lose credibility when they see how immature you react to difficult moments, and how intense you are over a girl you only just met that you're willing to forget yourself and your own goals for being in the house to begin with?

Guest 6Borders

For Brendon: You seem to be the only houseguest with any real culinary skills. Is cooking something you've always been interested in?

For Matt: If you made it to the final two would you have continued to play up Stacy's alleged medical condition and do you think it would really sway the jury members?

For Lane: Some of your comments about women and how you treat them have been a little...well disturbing. Is this the real Lane or guy talk for your show bro's?

Archived