Live Feed and BBAD 8/10

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel: "I feel bad for Ragan, he must have a miserable life to be so miserable inside."

Rachel: "I apoligized to everyone, those who I put up for eviction."

Rachel throwing bouquets at herself. She's the best gosh, darnit!

She says she is a very unique person in this game.

I believe she is the first hooker they had on the show, so she may be right. :animated_rotfl:

Brendon says he is tired of hearing about old episodes of BB.

Brendon to Rachel: "we have conversations about the economy and science."

Rachel: "I know who I am inside and that;s all that matters."

isn't this relationship past the "I bullshit you, you bullshit me" stage?

Ha ha ha!

Rachel and Brendon bs'ing eachother outside and kathy goes outside and sits on the couch with her bowl of slop. lol

Kathy is funny.

We should have a thread entitled "Letters to the house guests". That way we could express ourselves directly to them if we wanted to. No doubt some of them will find them and see what we really think of them. A few would be very shocked to see our true thoughts/feelings.

Kathy is lying to Rachel right now. Rachel told her that she was told that Kathy said the reason she hung out in the hoh room the first week Rachel was hoh was to gather information and find out R & B's plans. Kathy is denying it, saying that she was usually in the hoh room by herself and she never heard R & B plans. Kathy did say that though. She told everyone that.

Kathy is lying to Rachel right now. Rachel told her that she was told that Kathy said the reason she hung out in the hoh room the first week Rachel was hoh was to gather information and find out R & B's plans. Kathy is denying it, saying that she was usually in the hoh room by herself and she never heard R & B plans. Kathy did say that though. She told everyone that.

Yeah, she's good at playing two sides. she's done this from the beginning and she's made it to jury this way.

Ragan and Twitney better hope that Brendon never wins HOH because they are going up. This would make the Brigade very happy I bet.

I wonder if Ragan and Twit are now wondering if Brendon should be evicted?

Enzo now saying he's closer to Rachel then Brendon and Rachel could be more maniputalted.

Here it is folks, here comes the big flip and I just made a comment about Brendon going after Twitney and Ragan and maybe they might get him out. I could see Twit and Ragan rallying to keep Rachel now.

Enzo now saying he's closer to Rachel then Brendon and Rachel could be more maniputalted.

Here it is folks, here comes the big flip and I just made a comment about Brendon going after Twitney and Ragan and maybe they might get him out. I could see Twit and Ragan rallying to keep Rachel now.

Enzo asking Matt now do we get rid of Rachel or Brendon. Matt says Rachel for sure but Enzo is saying we could keep Rachel and she could do our dirty work. Enzo is getting on my nerves now. Matt is saying no way to keeping Rachel.

I say they could still flip. If they flip they deserve what they get and Rachel deserves to win.

Yeah, she's good at playing two sides. she's done this from the beginning and she's made it to jury this way.

Ragan and Twitney better hope that Brendon never wins HOH because they are going up. This would make the Brigade very happy I bet.

I wonder if Ragan and Twit are now wondering if Brendon should be evicted?

You know they have to be considering it. Enzo is sure questioning it. He's talking now about liking and trusting Rachel more than Brendon.

Who knows what they'll do? I can't stand any of them. Enzo's kinda growing on me tho. He's one heck of an actor, playing the social game but I'm afraid that will catch up with him after ppl start going to the JH. They'll start telling each other how they were talked about behind each others backs. Especially if the brigage make it to the F4. Two of the brigade will be really p.o.'d.

Enzo: "Even if I don't win I'll be happy to make history." History to Enzo is having a four man alliance that slipped unnoticed. Is he blowing smoke up their asses, or does he really believe this stuff?

Well, Enzo believes he's going to get a couple of movies out of this too.

Ragan is so freakin catty. He's basking in his newfound glory of being an attentionmonger. He's telling the cameras about he and Twitney's act about having nicknames for people. He's so gay, I wanna puke with his attention seeking ways.

Well, Enzo believes he's going to get a couple of movies out of this too.

:o

I think he believes it. He talks all the time about them going "on tour" together. LOL.

:inquisitive:

Now we know why Brendon is constantly picking his nose: "I never had so much junkie (yes he said junkie) in my nose before." "It must be something in this house."

Today there was a moment when Brendon also picked Rachel's nose. Such a moment.

I missed a lot today. To busy. Is Rachael still a WHORE?! Of course she is.

LOL answered your own question! And correctly too!

I hope the tide doesn't change and she goes out! I think brenda won't assimilate as well when she goes, as she would if he goes. He's too awkward socially.

LOL answered your own question! And correctly too!

I hope the tide doesn't change and she goes out! I think brenda won't assimilate as well when she goes, as she would if he goes. He's too awkward socially.

He's a complete and utter moron. Hey Brenda, good looks ain't gonna get ya far with THAT personality. Brain smart, maybe, common sense smart, duh.

Ragan has got to be the 2nd dullest gay man (the guy from last season was even worse) and Enzo has got to be the dullest Jersey guy ever! Right, Enzo is weak looking, little personality (although he has more than most of the players there) This whole season is a snooze fest imo.

Ragan is so freakin catty. He's basking in his newfound glory of being an attentionmonger. He's telling the cameras about he and Twitney's act about having nicknames for people. He's so gay, I wanna puke with his attention seeking ways.

:o

:inquisitive:

Archived